ITT

Fuck you i liked it.

Attached: DS_wide-2560x1440-c3d7bbf8ee36dd025610088381a5235a (1).jpg (2560x1440, 508.86K)

no one said it was shit?

Attached: r1231e.png (656x642, 995.42K)

Fuck you me too

Attached: torment_tides_of_numenera_pc_cover.jpg (525x700, 55.73K)

Becsuse you're a retard. Not our fault.

Any Forums loves that game you faggot op

>PC DS:DC announced
kino

yes, be a good conssoomer and get excited for the next products

Death Stranding is genuinely an awful game.
The on-foot gameplay is tedious, one-note, and unsatisfyingly repetitive - just a miserable excuse to force you to appreciate the admittedly gorgeous Decima-engine vistas. The few shooting sections are trite and underdeveloped, clearly passionless. The story is pseudo-intellectual sci-fi babble crammed full of exposition dumps that all takes itself with the utmost seriousness. Ultimately, it serves as nothing more than a window dressing for Kojima's pathetic larp as a real hollywood director with real famous actor friends. Just look at the Princess 'Beach' scene, it's like something out of a romhack. The game's nominative determinism would have JK Rowling herself blushing like a bashful young girl. The music is like some teenage thot's moody having-a-bath-in-the-dark spotify playlist.
The game has monster energy drink product placement, faecal bombs, self-congratulatory celebrity cameos out of its ass, and people continue to persist with the ludicrous notion that it's some going-against-the-AAA-grain experimental symbol of auteurship and individualism, when it's just a fucking overwrought mess.
Kojima drones, Sony fanboys, Geoff Keighley... they're all slurping the cum hard. That Death Stranding received more GOTY awards than Sekiro at the end of 2019 is an indictment against the pitiful state of current games journalists, who would rather pretend they were anything but that.

Actually, this guy did

Pure revisionism

Silent Hill Homecoming

i like it too

before starting it my friend told me to skip sidequests and that made the game not grindy at all for me, beat it in a comfy 35 hours.
i feel like most people get worn out in the mountains bulding zip lines, when you don't really have to do that (or build the road). for me it was a 9/10 story game with some great music scenes.

Don’t be so serious. The game was fun. Personally, I think it speaks more to older gamers. I can’t see my 20yo self liking this, but at 40 it was exactly what I was looking for. Its a mature game.

Pure autism.

I've played it 3 times and am looking forward to directors cut on PC for the fourth run.
There's just something about it.

death stranding seems like the ultimate modern boomer game
if you ignore the cutscenes, it's almost pure gameplay of delivering stuff while drinking monster and listening to music on your phone
it's like a parody of simulators, and it's best because that wasn't even kojima's intention

this implies you think the game is shit, so that makes you a loser faggot

eh it wasn't my cup of tea

Game is fucking great.

And I enjoy watching people mald over my enjoyment of it

Attached: file.png (285x350, 191.2K)

Played the game 2 weeks straight on PS4 pro when it came out. Actually helped me going through a very shit episode of my life, because it's just so fucking relaxing and behind the grim aspect of the game, it's still about hope and bringing people together.
Can't wait to play the director's cut. I'm not sure all additions are actually good for the game, i feel like it was already too easy, but there's also a new difficulty so maybe it will balance things out.
It's one of my favorites games ever, dead serious.

Attached: 0c1ac31cc297281f301131036895ae5d.gif (268x380, 2.3M)

I enjoyed it but I also quit it around the the time I got the golden handcuffs or whatever. I think I had delivered my fill. Also I think its a case of multiplayer actually being a downside. Having just about every area look like a neon stripclub and having 90% of the infrastructure setup so every delivery is easier than real life takes alot away I feel. I think the idea is neat but the world would had needed to b e much much harsher and buildings much weaker. Finding an extra ladder that helps you a bit or a recharge station isnt to bad. Finding a zipline that traverses the map or a completed highway makes the game a joke.

Shitty gameplay but I liked the story and the main character

No day-night cycle in Director's Cut is a joke and proves Kojima is clueless