Cringe

Cringe

Attached: image.png (1024x1024, 1.25M)

collector's edition pre ordered

cope
seethe
dilate

Cringe that it didn't release a week ago like it was supposed to, I agree.

Attached: curl_up.png (129x172, 25.89K)

I can wait 4 weeks but if they dont release it on 25 feb I'm going to kms

Ok nigger

Enjoy your purchase

>pre ordered
actually cringe

They aren't even giving any actual bonuses for pre-ordering, and there are unlimited copies due to digital.

I look at the countdown timer at least 5 times a day. It feels good seeing it get closer even by an hour.

Attached: yall got any more of them elden ring tweets.gif (498x498, 1.56M)

cope. Elden GOTY is never coming to the shitch, tendie

Pirate's edition available to me at my convenience. Though there's no need, I've played this game before.

Sneed

Attached: ce6.png (622x622, 47.8K)

sneething

Should I buy it day one, or wait few days for first reviews? What are people first impressions from network test?

it's classic soulsborne. just watch someone playing through the network test if you're curious.

Kek, I check the actual steam page every 2 days. I recommend doing it that way, it counts it by weeks instead. I wouldn't want to look at fucking countdown timer and see that giant number of hours staring me down

I've been checking the steam store since like November. January went really quick desu. We're almost there, basically 3 weeks and 3 days to go

>What are people first impressions from network test?
Didn't even sign up because fuck spoilers but I see a lot of people say the test alone was their GOTY.

I will play and enjoy this game and there's nothing you can do to stop me you fucking rat bastard nigger faggot kike spic dune coon carpet riding towelhead mooncricket dago slanty eyed zipperhead gook faggot nigger bastard fucker

>fucking rat bastard nigger faggot kike spic dune coon carpet riding towelhead mooncricket dago slanty eyed zipperhead gook faggot nigger bastard fucker
just say "tendie"

Attached: 1642626734102.gif (372x298, 1005.62K)

It will probably be shit. Wait out on reviews from actual people and not journos.

Well, only From game I played is Sekiro, really excited to try their newest game that's completely different from it