Objective mainline Pokemon games ranking

Objective mainline Pokemon games ranking

Attached: my-image (2) - 2022-01-30T204026.325.png (1140x408, 370.86K)

Classic should be at the top no matter

For me, Pokémon X/Y are the only 3D games I enjoyed. Your top tier is correct though.

>main-line Pokemon
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

What's the point of even ranking R/B, G/S, Ru/Sa etc? Just slim the list down with Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Plat, etc and the remakes since why would anyone play the twin versions when there is potentially two better versions of that same game avaliable?

Is USUM actually good? I didn't get very far before dropping it because it seemed more or less the same as SM.

>hgss and emerald that high
>Sword that low
No, fuck off.

same as you however I've seen villian comeback stuff which seems neat and apparently USUM was balanced to be harder than most of the games weirdly enough.

Nice bait

The ones I played were ok. Can't speak of the others.

Attached: my-image.png (1075x459, 787.31K)

This. Sun and Moon sucked, ORAS was alright but I'd rather just play the GBA ones and I didn't bother trying Ultra Sun.
XY is actually top tier imo. Online was great, I still remember the music, the main city was soulful af...

oh no no no no we're starting to get to the point of gen 6 apologia

>legends arceus
>good

Everyone agrees it had the best online, and the other shit than user said isn't exactly new.
But stay seething, us XYchads will be laughing at you.

>Great
Diamond/Pearl
HeartGold/SoulSilver

>Shit
Everything else

>DP
>great
kek, fuck off zoomer. maybe try looking past nostalgia you dumb cunt

>zoomer
Diamond and Pearl came out 16 years ago

muh… muh…. muh skill curve !!!!

I always forget that there are people who depended on online to trade and battle and whatever, so fair enough. Sorry you guys didn't have schoolmates who played. Gens 3, 4, and 5 were very comfy for that. I still think gen 6 had an awful map, story, and pacing and that it was very ugly.

Realistically, if gamefreak keeps going down the legends arceus route and improving it, do you think they can surpass the previous best titles in the series?

How is USUM in content?

Agreed about Emerald, Platinum and BW2

Been playing since Red/Blue and srsly, DS was the best Pokémon era by far.

>localized RB and nip RBG
explain.

It means they're outdated and not worth playing anymore.

It's just Sword and Shield without trainer battles.