This strikes fear into hearts of american wimp gamers

this strikes fear into hearts of american wimp gamers

Attached: 1628824354019.jpg (3024x4032, 1010.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fearof.net/fear-of-voids-or-empty-spaces-phobia-kenophobia/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the only thing i'd be afraid of is slipping on that floor

this would be a cool level for a shooter

Well I mean yeah that's a lot of water to slip and break your ass on.

It's different in real life, if somethings empty and really quiet it has a weird vibe for some reason. In video games the concept is kind of stupid and doesn't really work.

the closed food dispensary ?

Why? Because they got bullied in high school?

Attached: 1643547435665.jpg (720x644, 65.29K)

The "lonely" horror or whatever really only works when you're alone in a MP map

Attached: 1639332283533.png (600x425, 256.48K)

>empty and really quiet it has a weird vibe for some reason
you've obviously never been night shift or trespassed before

We don't only get used to "places", our habits are linked to "time" as well. The same place at a different time will feel very different.

What does your room look like when you're at school? What does the school look like when you're home? This should worry you.

it's only an american phenomenon, being scared of empty rooms

It's not, it's more like a western thing in general, also Japanese.

I guess it takes an advanced civilization to actually build public places to make people scared of those. Can't get scared of a tree in the third world.

Yeah, and it can be weird. It's not scary, it's just the silence and the emptiness that makes it weird. Same with night shifts too, I've done graveyard before..Heard shit I swore didn't come from those coolers and everything in there. That Kroger in Richmond, no one liked it at night.
It's not really the room, it's the feeling the room gives you. There's something about an open area, or somewhere that has been inhabited at some point that gives us that feeling. Why? I don't know, maybe I should look i tup.

>american starts to experience existential dread when left alone for 5 minutes
can't make this shit up

Skimmed through this, seems like a good explanation. fearof.net/fear-of-voids-or-empty-spaces-phobia-kenophobia/

I remember when Americans lost their minds over Yume Nikki, which they also made

It's completely natural for humans to be a bit weirded out or wary of spaces that are empty when they normally wouldn't be. We are social animals and the presence of other humans gives us a sense of security (at least for most people). No humans means something is off, you're away from your herd, you're possibly in danger.

It's like when they land on that planet in Prometheus and there aren't any birds singing or other animals around because the local parasitic fauna has killed everything else off.

explain how the fuck can one be scared of entering "place that it empty and normally shouldn't be" It can be scary only if you know there might be something or someone posing a danger to you, but what can be so bad otherwise?
the opposite, that is place which is supposed to be empty is crowded all of a sudden could be weird because you know something weird is happening but people missing from places at times when there shouldn't be anyone there (like school or office at night) is more normal than if people were still there

That's not your original claim, your original claim is 'only Americans have kenophobia'.

Tell me how I know you're autistic without telling me you're autistic.

Read it again, it explains it perfectly.

because it probably is given how Any Forums posters are responding
there is a good chance im not
so you agree that americans are scared of empty rooms?

Yes empty buildings are spooky at night. Especially if the buildings don't make any sense.

Attached: 1631737001305.png (640x800, 500.23K)

Use your imagination. It can range from fear of the unkown to wonder.

Attached: 1641156177742.jpg (500x750, 42.21K)