This is Pumpman (lol)

This is Pumpman (lol).

Say something nice about him.

Attached: Pumpman.jpg (872x869, 71.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZxGtayMPzE
youtube.com/watch?v=1ARTd_faXjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The bassline in his theme is nasty as fuck, I love it. 10 is the best Classic MM followed by 11.

I haven't played 10, I legit thought this was some tongue-in-cheek fanart. What's his weapon, water squirt?

Pump Shield, it surrounds you with a bunch of large droplets. Not bad by shield weapon standards since it has a lot of pieces so it lasts a decent while. Play 10, it's great despite lacking the hype 9 had.

I can get what they were going for with Pumpman, they wanted one of those tokusatsu style designs like Heatman being a giant zippo was.

10 had the best Wily themes

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZxGtayMPzE

10 doing the Wily Castle map joke was unexpected and I love it for that reason alone.

10 had some kino designs. Strike Man was my favorite

Wily Archives is the best castle boss in the series prove me wrong

I'll just out and say it: 10 has the best Wily Castle, period. Great level designs, split paths, fantastic music, a real feeling of a long and arduous journey (going from the grounds outside in the rain to fucking SPACE), no annoying level gimmicks but each stage feels distinct, good lineup of bosses (EVERYBODY was pleasantly surprised by Wily Archive, to deny it is like saying 10 was your first game in the series).

Silent Rain into Wily Archives into Abandoned Memory is one of the greatest moments in the entire franchise
youtube.com/watch?v=1ARTd_faXjY

Classic Mega Man is this engima where the modern revival games (9, 10, & 11) are better than most of the originals. 3 (minus the performance issues and rushed endgame), 4, & V/World 5 are up there too (and I have a soft spot for MM&B), but Inti and the modern internal team really nailed it with 9 through 11.

that's a sweet mohawk

Nothing wrong in using the pump

you laugh but that man prevents jewish chemicals from melting your brain

Still haven’t gotten around to playing 11 but 9 and 10 were really great

he's probably into inflation

>actually didn't get used for inflation art at all
Surprising

Megaman 10 is better than 9

pomp eet

11 is shit dude
also 6 is underrated as fuck

Polish Rock's model, adjust the way Bounce Man's stage gimmick works (it's a bit too finnicky), and have more than 2 proper Wily stages, and 11 would be the best Classic game.