Is objectively the worst of the trilogy

>is objectively the worst of the trilogy
>still considered the best by fans

Attached: Ratchetandclank3box.jpg (256x365, 96.27K)

2>3>1

4>2>1>3

3 is great i don't know why people pretend like it isn't

2>3>4>1

I'd like Deadlocked noree if the weapons didn't feel so derivative of previous games. Some of the gimmicky ones were really fun to use so I wanted more of those and less of a "best of generic weapons from the previous games".

Attached: 1643546028771.jpg (816x663, 269.14K)

I'm currently replaying R&C1 on the vita, having a great time besides the unfortunate small visual glitch or obnoxious sound bug that's happened two or three times now. I think like most people in terms of story/thematics 1 is by far the best, gameplay wise I gotta go with 2, but 2nd place for story is Deadlock I think. Deadlocked/Gladiator is an extremely solid title that's confident in it's linearity and gains a lot of clarity in it's design as a result.

What a great series of games on the PS2 that ended on a high note.

Attached: fuckCiT.png (1280x383, 193.33K)

1>>>>>>the rest

The weapon upgrade system is shit in every other r&c game

3 is fun but objectively the worst of the three looking at them side to side. None of these are bad games though

This but unironically
Every single game after the first one os balanced around upgrades, which results in shit becoming nigh unusable after a while
Meanwhile in RC1 kino, your starting bomb glove is still viable in the very last level

2>1>3>ToD>ACiT

1 vs. 3 is kinda tough. 3 is definitely the "better" game and has way more content and QoL and I really enjoy it, but Idk 1 just has a certain soul and edginess to it.

Rest are kinda meh. Q4B was absolute trash.

oh also I just want to add but I know Ratchet is a dick to Clank post-Quark but I forgot just how much of a dick he is. Makes me sad that Ted Price said that 1's writing was juvenile given it's so much more interesting than the rest of the series in many was.

Attached: 1642074475236.jpg (1315x1042, 233.65K)

1>3>2

Attached: Kirby.jpg (1000x929, 90.41K)

never understood the love for this one. It feels rushed and uninspired, plus it isn't very appealing to look at (too much orange)

this
all of the first 3 had their own issues but 3 got hit hard with time constraints especially with the multiplayer tacked on
frankly it's impressive it was as good as it was considering

Best gameplay, best weapons, best story, best characters, best planets, best soundtrack. Kneel.

Attached: 2C9692E7-E563-4A52-A1AE-DF70D307A7B5.jpg (316x445, 36.32K)

Ratchet is too lightweight and floaty in 3, like he is hovering or has no weight. He felt better to control in 1 and 2

I'd probably still consider 2 my favorite but I find myself liking 1 more and more as I replay it
The planets in 1 are probably the best in the series, they feel like actual environments and the multiple paths you find on nearly every planet really help making it feel like a real place. 2 does a decent job keeping the multiple path idea up (and with a few new things like the 2 big open areas and the secret boss fight) which is probably what keeps it at top for me.

I wish they kept the jetpacks mid air thrust he had in 1

Crack > UYA > 1 > Deadlocked > Tools > GC > Nexus
I’m baffled why people rate GC so highly it does everything worse than 1 besides weapon leveling, it has the worst story of the main series and so many awful gimmick sections(space combat, giant clank, hover bike racing, the worst hacking minigame, crystal hunts that copy+paste enemies over giant empty sandboxes, I could go on)
Only problem with UYA is the multiplayer map levels which feel like padding, but I’d rather play them anyday over GC’s worst levels because the combat is so great

it has multiplayer so it wins by default

1 on the vita is so painful to play that i just didn't bother even starting with 2, never felt that way when playing it on ps3
might just get rid of my vita and try getting my hands on a pstv, unless there's a way of outputting the vita to a display.
i know there's plugins to connect a dualshock which gets me half way there