3D Sonic doesn't wor-

3D Sonic doesn't wor-

Attached: 1643402667242.webm (320x200, 2.86M)

OP here I am a kike tranny btw

Fuck. Tangle's controls look so good.

>greenflower zone
>not a single flower is green
not buying your shit game, shill

okay now show someone who doesn't have 100 hours in the game playing

this, fuck IDWtards.

Attached: srb2 maimy.webm (400x226, 2.1M)

Straight up why does it have to be Sonic? Why can't these people just replace Sonic with, I don't know, Chronic the Capybara and release a legitimate indie game.

If you aren't a retard and use a controller you should have 0 trouble controlling in this game.

Making a game from scratch is harder than modding and most Sonic fans don't want to play as Chronic the Capybara, they want to play as a Sonic and/or other characters from the universe. Alternatively Chronic the Capybara world be a Sonic OC mod.

Attached: srb2 tangle.gif (384x216, 3.01M)

>these people
It will always be the sonic autistic that have the most dedicated and, admittedly talented, amateur hobby devs.

CAPTCHA: JAPKK

Attached: alexajkfsa.png (2850x1905, 132.67K)

I mean, it worked with Freedom Planet.

I would for sure buy a chronic the capybara game. Get on it user

better swinging than spiderman

>swing a few times and jump a few times over an environment where nothing happens
>level ends
platform masters was better than this

Of course there will be exception. As the other guy said most are hobbyist. They just wanna see cute animal people go fast, not go through the stress of putting out a commercial product.

Attached: 11de4e518fc4101dba440f93ad91e607.jpg (3823x2864, 1014.02K)

I always wondered why this is the case honestly. Sonic seems to not only get the most Fangame devs on it but a lot of them understand how to make a game fun way more than basically every AA, AAA or even most indie game devs out there

what is this it has extreme amounts of soul

fucking checked

Beginning level and it's mod character. The vanilla levels weren't designed for wall swinging characters. Lots of mod characters suffer from this.
SRB2 (Sonic Robo Blast 2)

Attached: tailsfem.png (1397x2142, 920.87K)

Sonic Robo Blast 2, a fangame built on a heavily-modified version of the Doom engine.
The character is from a mod, not the base game.

Is this not the doom engine or something? Is that available for commercial use?

GZDoom
>Is that available for commercial use
Yes you can use the engine to make games that can be sold on Steam. Hedon is one such example. SRB2 has been worked on for over a decade so much of the framework for adding new characters and stages is already there. regardless if you wanted to make a commercial game from scratch about a Chronic capybara GZDoom is a option.