Why did the Poles give her the best route?

Why did the Poles give her the best route?

Attached: file.png (400x469, 170.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/bjh1nx.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wasnt attracted to brown girls before I played this game

What? I'm straight and playing with male V I've honestly considered romancing Kerry as he was more likeable then her and Aldecaldos

thats because ur an faget

this

Not being able to romance Judy as male V was a crime
Not being able to shoot the tranny in the head was also a crime

>freedom loving techno-barbarians aren't as likeable as sellout homo
You sound like you take it up the ass

Finally. A post gayer than op
It's okay to just say you're gay user. More brown girl abs for the rest of us.

Attached: 1643507900317.png (300x314, 50.54K)

Nothing likeable about being freedom loving it it basically meant they stole from everyone and didn't respect anyone beside themselves. Also I'm pretty sure they were fucking their cars

>You will never live your life on the road with a cute fit brown tomboy gf and a trusty band of brothers, sitting at the campfire under the stars every night and sharing stories with your friends before spending three hours going balls deep in her tight muscular pussy and falling asleep cuddling with here and the waking up at sunrise to have a coffee and drive another day in your beefy 451cui V8 armored muscle car

Didn't say Panam wasn't sexy. She was, but also not someone i would pick over Judy if i had a choice

This game seems like it was originally written and made by people with the same morals as the people who wrote things like the Bloody Baron questline in The Witcher 3 with it's abortion themes but then some trannies came in at the end and decided to add a tranny character who gives you a car with a tranny flag on it and prioritized making sure you can make a girl with a penis over fixing the bugs, you still have pro-Christian side quests, characters telling cyborg trannies they will never be real women and the game incentivizing you to beat up a freakish looking cross dressing pervert. Great first person Witcher 3 style game, too bad about what happened and that most people ignore the rest of the game because of it, or just don't play games at all and shit on it anyways.

i will fuck her brown shithole

>Nothing likeable about being freedom loving it it basically meant they stole from everyone
This is your brain on statism.

That’s not the devil ending.

files.catbox.moe/bjh1nx.webm
brehs

Don't Fear the Reaper>Star>Sun>Temperence>Suicide>>>>>>>Eating shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The Devil

Corpo Bootlickers get the rope.

that's not Judy

There isnt a Judy ending retard

It's the only way Takemura stays your bro

As much as I love Takemura, I can't in my right mind let the Arasakas get immortality.
I wish they gave Goro a full 'Ronin' route. Where he becomes disillusioned with the corporate power structure or something.

Lol imagine dying instead of becoming a übermensch in the sequel.

Goro really needed a route

I wanted to fuck that man, at the very least have a sexually charged detective side quest that ends in an awkward night where you asked for two beds in a shady motel, but they only have 1 full size

Takemura is a faggot for not just driving away with nomads after seeing how corrupt and rotten Arasaka is. He is a fucking golem

>I've honestly considered romancing Kerry

Attached: time.jpg (313x680, 41.74K)

prease understanderu

he is, edo, very honorabru

>It's better to burn out then fade away
>Have the option of becoming the night city legend
>NAH ARASAKA

Attached: 1643507010656.jpg (749x714, 60.11K)

>kerry
he's like a younger brother, he's so fuckin awkward

The Devil is the only ending where V survives. In literally every other ending, it is no longer you, but an 80% accurate copy that is now occupying your body. You have committed Trek transporter suicide because you got taken in by the antiwork moderator. You are a faggot.

>No route with Goro where he spends time with your other contacts.
>No moment where Johnny has to begrudgingly give him some respect
>No moment where Goro's discipline helps Panem center herself as a leader of the nomads
>No Goro Brohug.

Why even fucking live.

Attached: 1642914461535.png (960x701, 830.27K)

>I'm straight and playing with male V I've honestly considered romancing Kerry
>I've honestly considered romancing Kerry
>I'm straight

Attached: mas.jpg (457x110, 5.25K)

Yeah, because Adam Smasher isn’t a night city legend. Not surprising that anti corpo are low IQ and didn’t play the most written out route where they actually show what happens to V because of the chip.

Rejected DEVIL is the most awesome ending, its pure cybernoir feel.

I was (pleasantly) surprised by how overtly racist you were allowed to be to the voodoo boys. Even if I did like the RATATATAT song.

Adam smasher is a roided out retard who wants to punch people. Become a ubermench without the need for a benefactor. Become the overman.

There is 100% a footfag on the writing team, Panam has a full on "ew stinky feet haha" scene.

i loved witcher 3 but pic related is polands best product

Attached: TyskieDesign.png (743x852, 1.46M)