Darkest Dungeon 2

What went so wrong?
Hard mode: No mention of Epic

Attached: 1636711537255.jpg (1200x1600, 616.34K)

early access memeshit, call me when you have an actual finished game, i'm not playtesting for you until you figure out what direction to take the game and how to suck out all the fun of it along the way

Nothing, people simply don't have anything new to talk about until the next updates

Taking the part people liked about the original, stripping it out and turning it into a shitty slay the spire clone.

Everything, from unlockables of core elements like characters and artifacts to shitty tedious road travel mechanics and actual runs that get boring after few towns because you need to play same team and tactic for entire game and not just single dungeon. Game is fucking boring you would rather play/read visual novels to stimulate neurons

they threw away everything that made 1 fun and unique

No soul.

Music is crap
Presentation is crap
The narrator is either too old now or swallowed a box full of Xanax
The romance thing is absolutely cringe (multiply by 19 when it's poly-gay-bi)
The random encounters suck
Character design is only vaguely similar to 1, it still has the comic book look but instead of broken people making a last stand or willing to die in suicide by eldritch horror, look like dime a dozen chads punching the horrors like bad asses Yeah!

I don't know if the full game is going to improve the situation, DD lived on presentation, atmosphere and soul, if you remove that, you just get a plain turn based mobile style game.

Theres no way there wasn't some feminist troyan horse included in development that made the devs turn to shit. Its always wokeness in the industry that kills creative teams

I recall reading somewhere that they said they wanted the sequel to not invalidate the original by making the same game twice. I personally like the road trip angle but the idea of having to unlock characters is fucking retarded.

No chance, they would have to start from a scratch. I think core fanbase just wanted the first game with more characters, dungeons and mechanics, but this shit is so different in a bad way that they will just double down on trying to make it playable until all fans just give up and they will finish this abomination in next 5 years when there is nobody left

Is there really no way to switch out teammates? Like it seems like there should be a chance to run into another character and get them to help you out, like you lose your man at arms but along the way you find a leper to replace him. Or if someone is just to fucked to keep along dump them and get a new character.

At least it makes the DDzoomers mad
>WHERE IS MY HECKIN DIFFICULTERINO
>YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE A GAME THAT DOESN'T FUCK YOU IN THE ASS
>HOW ELSE CAN I BRAG TO OTHER ANONS ABOUT BEATING THE GAME???
The game's only problem is how easy it is to snowball into either "win everything" or "get fucked" depending on how much stress the team has

Attached: 327338.png (600x583, 221.76K)

early access darkest dungeon 1 was great, though
this is trash

This is like lauughing at Star Wars fans that Last Jedi is making them angry. In the end whats left is a shitty game, and instead having more difficult games like Dark Souls or Darkest Dungeon, we are left with no hard games at all and nobody is satisfied

Any recommended mods aside from Marvin Seo's?

Attached: 20220129171331_1.jpg (2560x1440, 544.29K)

>DARK SOULS AND DARKEST DUNGEON IS LE HARD

Attached: 14828593.jpg (427x400, 24.81K)

But the game does have some degree of challenge to it, in DD1 you couldn't even lose for real unless you played on Stygian and Stygian really is for bragging rights due to how much fun it sucks out of the game having to turn it into a calculated spreadsheet.
Last Jedi was a tragedy of an entire fanbase of nerds being alienated, DD2 only managed to piss off the autists that made discussing the game on Any Forums annoying, because somehow if you think DD1 has flaws then you HAVE to be a shitter that must git gud

Sunward Isles is pretty good

Literally Epic Games Store.

Nobody cares because it's not on Steam.

Is it even out yet? I don't use le Epic launcher

tits aside, that guy nailed the art style

Because theres no reason to play it since you have DD1.

Why would i play the same game but as a gay tr00n characters with no soul recycled visuals grophics? Its shit and people are avoiding playing it on yt/twitch because the implication on comenting on LGBBQ shit when its inevitable pops out on the screen.

Kek. They fucked up BADLY. But i doubt they will make the same mistake again since it wont sell shit.

>Obviously we can't catch the lightning in a bottle twice in a row!
Then those retards should've left the IP alone and make something else that doesn't have to live up to the accidental success of the original. They did it to themselves, so they should be mocked twice as hard for it.