Single player games where you don't ever feel the need to alt-tab the game and search on youtube/gamefaqs/etc how to...

Single player games where you don't ever feel the need to alt-tab the game and search on youtube/gamefaqs/etc how to progress the game?

Attached: 1642993347649.png (931x574, 132.03K)

Attached: 1614972971102.jpg (764x1062, 177.3K)

witcher 3

it tells you exactly how to complete every quest and even draws a line on your screen which you follow to complete it

I have never done that in any game as I am not a brainlet

if you dont need a wiki for the game it means its too easy and not competitive. play platformer games if you hate wikis.
some of that bing bing WA HOOOO

Literally any of them. The problem is that you're so conditioned to authority that even the illusion of a choice sends you scrambling for someone to tell you what to do

Subnautica
In fact, I'd argue your enjoyment is probably increasing by at least 80% if you play it completely blind. Don't look up anything, it's really not needed.

>Single player games
>competitive

have you never played any SP thats taken competitively? like simply showing your creations to others? being more effective or knowledgeable or creative?

>Be me
>Trying to beat megaman
>The nigger orange monster that dematerializes from side to side is fucking impossible
>Try tens of times
>Give up and search on youtube how to beat it
>Bitch on youtube keeps pressing the pause button while beating it

Holy ESL, Batman

Name 836492E26 single player games that have esports leagues

Have you ever played Shenmue I & II ?
I think you will love it

Stardew Valley is great for playing blind. Only the endgame 70 hours in and some of the quests take a quick glance at the wiki because they're so obtuse.

How much of a retarded plebbitor you've got to be to have troubles beating any game made after 2005?
They all have quest marks, health regen, autorevive, checkpoints every step and hold your hand through entire game.
Post hand, I'm 100% sure you're not white.

Attached: 1629177770083.png (127x127, 26.66K)

I barely play any single player game made after 2005

Kenshi. I have looked up almost nothing about this game and just roll with what happens.

Pick up any random unpopular indie. You can't look up guides for a game which nobody knows.

GTA5

>best ending/true ending
>missables guide
>meta builds guide because I'm a huge faggot please rape my face
Plenty of reasons for ledditors to consult a guide instead of actually playing the game

I remember getting stuck in a game so obscure that I wasn't able to progress at all cuz there wasn't any video or guide or anything about the game on the net

Yeah

Attached: images (2).jpg (249x489, 15.08K)

Guys help, how come I can comment on threads just fine on Any Forums and everywhere else, but I can make threads because my "ip range is banned for abuse"?

Attached: IMG_20220130_122556.jpg (720x827, 134.77K)

I can make threads everywhere else , except v btw

>need to alt+tab
people honestly do this?

Because you've ban evaded too many times while posting ban worthy stuff

It's a PC "gamer" thing. Extremely short attention span etc.

Of you can comment and can make threads I dunno why thats bothering you

But I can do everything, except making threads on Any Forums, and I'm new to Any Forums and dindu nuffin

DQXI to find places with metal slimes to farm huge exp gains.

>Boss fight
>Pause
>Crack fingers
>Puts Camel by Camel on youtube
Yep, it's gamer time

The only thing I can't do is make threads on v specifically