Mass effect 4

Is there any hope that this game will be good or not completly awful

Attached: mass effect 4.png (1600x900, 1.02M)

I have no hope. I have no belief that anyone in that studio is capable of writing compelling science fiction with interesting concepts and forethought.

You already know it’ll be shit. Literally no one who worked on the original trilogy is even at BioWare anymore. It’ll all be purple-haired trannies and outsources Indians.

Look at Andromeda and Athem and answer yourself.

I mean, it can potentially be okay and even good, but chances are probably low for that. We will see.

>The developers and writers of ME:A being given the mainline characters
DOA and retards applauded it.

Liara sucks

Didn't the old BioWare devs make their own studio? What are they up to now?

Unless the entire Asari race gets genocided in the game, and you play a major role in it riding your Elcor companion into battle, it'll be garbage.

Attached: 1607707754080.png (1000x863, 441.72K)

You know what, Any Forums? Video games haven't changed, you did. Old RPGs were deeply flawed as well but you played them in good faith, with a mind to just have fun with it, instead of nitpicking to find all the things you're going to post on Any Forums for outrage farming.

Sid is better

Attached: c96436946149aa97a24171c3f06619c4.jpg (700x797, 73.62K)

I did a quick search and the studio is called "Inflexion Games" and are making an unfortunately genre'd game called "Nightingale". Open world crafting survival shit.

>Having any hope in nu-Bioware
Terminally retarded

Kneel

Attached: Kneel.jpg (1877x3000, 296.5K)

I feel like the popularity of that genre is definitely on the downward slope. Last hurrah was Valheim. With all the shit already out there, we definitely don't need any more like these.

Even ME3 was better than Andromeda, and you can suck on my hairy balls

Current Bioware has been awful since DAI and MEA not to mention Anthem and hearing about the development hell and revival that DA4 has been going through. ME4 will make ME3 look like a fucking masterpiece. It will piss tons of people off more than 2 and 3 did. It'll still somehow break sales because Shepard is the protagonist.

Garbage writing aside Andromeda is more of a sequel to ME1 than 2 or 3 ever were.

I play an RPG for the world and the writing, if I gave a shit about the rootin tootin shootin I'd play a fucking shooter.
Bioware is incapable of good writing now, SJW shit aside, they're afraid of doing anything interesting or taking chances.
OG Mass Effect had at least somewhat interesting races with the Hanar and the Drell, the Asari as dumb as they were at least had a kinda sorta novel idea regarding their reproduction. Andromeda gave us generic noble savage aliens and generic evil empire aliens in a world that's also generic and has almost zero stakes.
What the fuck do you play RPGs for user? Don't tell me you play Mass Effect 1 for the amazing shooting and abilities.

I strongly disagree.
Both is better.

ME2 and 3 are shooters with dialogue options

lol no