Play game

>play game
>it has noticeable flaws and isn't perfect
>me and others here enjoy it
>vocal fanboys of the game/company dissmiss and deny any and all criticism or justify it
>can't talk about game unless it's 100% positive otherwise you get called "buzzword"
>end up having to post my copy everytime i talk about it other wise people call me "buzzword"
>even if i post my copy they make up some other bullshit, like I didn't if you don't do 100 percent then beating the game means nothing
>They even make up shit that isn't factually true and ignore being called out on lying while they continue to spout bullshit, or make unreasonable demands like show me this exact game but made better, which obviously doesn't exist
>don't like seeing game here any more as I'm reminded that all discussion ends up having to prove I'm not an unreasonable schizo who hates game and have argue with these people everytime

Why is this common now?
At first I didn't like people who shat on games they didn't play but now I dislike unreasonable fanboys even more. I couldn't discuss blue refleciton2 cause people lied when shilling it, Judgement 2 since people made up shit and lied about the first game to make the second better. You couldnt say anything bad about botw or ntwewy in general and now with pokemon this is happening.

Why is this a thing?
I want to go back to where the only people being retards were the ones talking about something they don't know or care about.

Attached: 1583511545830.jpg (500x628, 65.1K)

I know who you are
seethe lmao

most likely not, i don't stay on those threads long if this shit happens, I just fuck off after a few replies or if the conversation feels retarded to engage in, now I don't go in at all.

I know it's you

Cats are the niggers of animals

die tranny

>Talking about video games
Holy shit dude, get a real hobby.

piece of shit kike
i spit on you

You're sharing your love of video games on a website full of bitter trolls. Please talk about your passion anywhere else.

This, fuck off and DIE

I gotta do that but against babies that think they know what opression is and blame me for thier irl misfortunes like i somehow was personally involved

Not op, but this was the last bastion for vidya discussion on the internet
Damn you, Knights Who Say Ni

DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NIGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop playing XIV

Attached: 48979-the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1009, 191.65K)

That's how discussions are these days sadly. There are tons of series that went through a more or less sudden shift in gameplay that I dislike now. I can assure you people will dismiss me as shitposter when I bring things up, but a lot of times it's just old fans who are the biggest critics.

>enjoy a game
>it's not perfect
>mention flaws
>EVERYONE OUTSIDE THIS SHITHOLE THINKS MY GAME IS PERFECT WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK Any Forums
?????????
So leave?

This, just leave faggot

Don't leave OP be the change you want to see

Attached: rip.jpg (526x526, 25.3K)

Bring them up nigga

Attached: PepeGun.png (860x781, 230.91K)

Any Forums has the opposite problem where if a game isn't literally perfect everyone will shit on it

Nah, if it's contrarian to like something we will like it even if it's shit.

>I couldn't discuss blue refleciton2
Yeah because the game is fucking shit you retard. Calling it "flawed" and "isn't perfect" is such an understatement that you might as well not opine at all if you're going to act retarded.

t. victim mentality
video games are nothing but soulless cashgrab products and they SHOULD get shit on you fucking manchild

Tales, Fire Emblem, Paper Mario, Pokemon, Trails to some degree.

>Inb4 all weebshit
Yeah, so sad that I didn't grew up with Battlefield, TES, Halo, WoW or any series bought by EA.

It is all weebshit and you should go play TES and Halo if you never actually played those games.

I did play some Halo 3 and Reach back in the day. My point is that the west disappoints just as much if not more. Halo Infinite still has a bunch of issues that could and should've been easily fixed by now. On top of that it only has two btb maps so far. Still runs better than some other releases in recent years.

I too browse Factorio/Terraria threads

Attached: 549397.jpg (323x400, 47.31K)

I didn't bother with any of the Halo stuff after 4 honestly, while I was playing 4 it was obvious very quickly that they didn't know what they were doing so I dropped it and never went back. Infinite looked like shit so I'm not gonna play it. All the bungie games are really good and worth playing.

TES is great too. I have never seen better worldbuilding in any other game series. Just avoid the gay MMO.