Japan bros

japan bros...

Attached: 1631900475270.png (581x850, 435.43K)

>

Attached: 1643539420876.jpg (1000x1266, 414.4K)

the high-speed pizza delivery guy parts worked better than the silly hacking parts desu

Dont have to reinvent the wheel for every new model
Simple as

Can someone who speaks Japanese tell me if anything kojima says makes any sense? I don't think I've properly understood a single tweet he's made.

Oh shit he read snow crash, someone should confiscate all of his books, god forbid he finds out about David Foster Wallace

Dios mio... la creatividad extinguida... el kojimbo niponico...

>2019
>japan releases sekiro, death stranding, resident evil 2, smash ultimate, nier automata and more all to critical acclaim and popularity worldwide
>everyone wonders if 2019 is the beginning of the big comeback of japanese gaming
>covid proceeds to absolutely fuck their entire industry and they're STILL using it as a fucking excuse

Attached: 1624384517044.jpg (613x548, 64.36K)

>>covid proceeds to absolutely fuck their entire industry and they're STILL using it as a fucking excuse
tbf what the fuck has the west released that was so good?

fucking westaboo traitor coon fuck him FUCK HIM

Nintendo is still king and no ammount of forgotten moviegames he keeps pumping will change that ever.

I'm pretty sure Kojima is familiar with the David Wallace...

Attached: David Wallace.jpg (728x487, 56.68K)

Shigeru and Miyamoto always delivering kino.

The Last of Us Part II

Attached: 1455738255795-0.png (308x258, 150.61K)

At least Mario games are good. Do this with Pokemon, same reactions but much, much worse games. As a Poketard I envy Zelda and Mario fans.

I personally couldn't name a single western game I've enjoyed aside from maybe Deep Rock Galactic in the last few years. I was talking big picture/recent gaming zeitgeist, though.

Arceus is clearly outdoing BOTW at their own game and Mario games are outdated anyway so who cares, at least you admit you are a poketard instead of being a proper pokemon fan able to properly discern greatness.

The majority of Mario games are significantly better the the majority of schlock the rest of the industry shovels out. The worst mainline Mario game (Sunshine) absolutely love the majority of releases and it's not even funny.

>mfw don't really like any of those games
I haven't truly had fun in vidya for a while.

Attached: 1631193330122.jpg (122x124, 3.33K)

>I was talking big picture/recent gaming zeitgeist, though.
Yeah I'd get that. I heard Dread was good at least.

>You lived to see DSP be proven right

Only the highest selling games
>inb4 they are not good
Did you played them? How do you know?

Attached: 20220130_083524.jpg (720x1162, 127.61K)

The problem is that snoys and pcfarts love framing this as if they don't eat the same shit too. pcfarts only get point and click simulators. snoys get third person drab colored corridor shooters all the time, the only difference being the gender of the MC and the story of the games.

I know because I don't play the mcdonalds of vidya

snow crash is a weird book because the moment you read it you know it is supposed to be a parody but are never completely sure on what is supposed to be a parody and what not.

>hideo kojima is a westaboo retard

water is wet

this but pokemon