sales down

> sales down
>stocks plummeting
>literally one announcement would fix it
Why aren't they confirming the leaks yet?

Attached: 1643538937851.png (645x667, 271.25K)

Any day now...

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-29 at 2.52.06 pm.png (1204x1386, 409.46K)

you know why

Attached: neverever.png (288x111, 64.58K)

I don't understand how people hasn't played bloodborne yet?
a fucking ps4 + the game is like $100?

It's not a money problem, it's an ego problem.

Imagine spending so much money on your gaming PC and still being treated like a second class citizen.

Because such announcement would mean the following:
>Yeah, the ship is sinking and we have already abandoned it.
Also, Bloodborne was a sales bomb.

>Pay a hundo just to play another Dark Souls game, except this time all the souls are blood
Do console paypigs really?

>Pay one thousand dollars for a card just to play delayed console ports exclusive to EGS
Do PCücks really?

Bloodborne wouldn't really have any impact on anything. It wasn't that big of a deal overall, even if it was a good game. Any Forums makes it feel more impactful than it was. A PC port would just be a minor revenue boost for FROM and Sony but certainly nothing to turn around Sony's finances. If anything was gonna do that, it was FF7R.

So far, none of the "leaks" have been corroborated so they're just throwing out guesses until it's possibly eventually right.

But we already have the card.

I was a console fag before getting into PC gaming and I won't even go back to that games unless they give it a 60fps update.

PS5 is roint great and has still sold million more devices than Xbox

I'm gonna a have to take a break from/v/. You guys are too good at shitpost trolling and it's making me kill myself

I was going to but then i watched a streamer playing it and and it looked like the game was running at 10fps and it convinced me to wait for the enhanced version no matter how long it takes

I do genuinely wonder why they haven't committed to the port at this point. I was under the impression that the souls games have all turned a pretty good profit off the PC crowd, so why are they so hesitant to release BB to PC?

Because they're working on MAKING GAMES. Porting isn't just a case of saying yes and it's done. It takes work you funking child

>remaster of a previous gen game
That’ll be $80 plus tip, thanks.

Demon's Souls remaster has been outsourced and they could just do it with Bloodborne too.

>Never had to pay this much, although the option is still there
>Never played a single EGS exclusive, even a pirated copy, although the option is still there
Consolefags are so corporately indoctrinated they can't fathom just not consooming. Also
>Play a console port to remind myself of the fact console paypigs are being scammed out of the only thing that made consoles a thing in the first place - exclusive software being held hostage on inferior hardware

I'm glad you don't control a company user as it'd be bankrupt in a week

It was done by an in-house studio. Outsourcing gets you pic related.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 127.25K)

Outsourcing to a team of like 20 people does, sure.

Do PC parts grow on trees? lmao

There is, literally, nothing more cringe inducing than söy guzzlers like you who bend over for corporations (nvidia, amd, intel) daily and yet act like they are "fighting the power".

All the good games are available on consoles. Paying more for a gaming pc just to play indie garbage is retarded, end of story.

"Bloodborne is coming to PC this year!", says increasingly obese PCancer for the 6th time during the 7th year in a row

Outsourcing to a team of 20 might be the only way for the port to turn a profit.

>remaster
JUST MAKE IT PORT, FUCK REMASTERS
how many "leaks" about bb pc there were so far

Yes I understand that you stupid nigger. Do you understand that they ported other games in the franchise to PC? Do you understand that they profitted off of those ports? Can you even begin to comprehend that you fucking asphalt eating concrete jungle monkey nigger?

It would sell more than horizon and days gone together have on pc.

You still haven't actually replied to the point. Yeah they've done it before, it took time and money. Must be nice being 5 years old and thinking just saying "Yes ro it!" Gets shit done

Fans probably care more about this game than Sony.

When’s the last time they even gave an update on sales for this?

This is pathetic. Why the fuck do you make easy targets out of yourselves?
Be like me - I dont give a fuck about BB. If it's ever released on PC good, if not who cares, I can play DS3 (which I have also not played yet lmao).

Attached: 1528665274072.jpg (604x257, 29.9K)

You people are gonna pop a vein trying to explain how you totally thought the game was never good if it ever does come to PC lol.

Why would i buy an entire console for a single game? Release it on pc and i'll buy it day one.

Bluepoint is on it don't worry

>Do PC parts grow on trees? lmao
>Shit can only be free or unfathomably expensive
Consoletranny can only consoom. Consoletranny doesn't think, it only consooms, unless it needs to think of a reason to justify consooming and sucking off it's corporate overlords.
I'm not a revolutionary, PC is just a superior platform and that's a fact. No amount of "B-but I trained myself to hate anything my console masters don't let me play a-and having options is irrelevant anyway!" cope from you is going to change reality. If anything, you're such a cuck I'm getting an impression you're saying this pathetic hogwash just to be mocked online.

i just want to play it at a better res and fps

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2021-10-24 at 21.36.07.jpg (720x1280, 57.3K)

>Consoletranny can only consoom. Consoletranny doesn't think, it only consooms, unless it needs to think of a reason to justify consooming and sucking off it's corporate overlords.
>I'm not a revolutionary, PC is just a superior platform and that's a fact.

Attached: 917.png (811x1049, 164.29K)

Because it runs like crap. I already have a ps5 but I refuse to play it at its current state

the game runs like shit on ps4. i have one and got the game for like 10 bucks, it ran so bad i dropped it after 2 hours.

I've played it. A lot, even. The game runs like absolute dogshit on PS4, didn't get an update for PS4 Pro, and didn't get a touch-up for the PS5. It drops frames like crazy and chugs the moment anything moves somewhat quickly on screen, which isn't great for a game built around things moving quickly. I'm hoping for a port so I can finally play it at a stable framerate, with less input lag, and without that horrendous motion blur.

Yeah bro, play it at 20FPS and pay to play online instead! #4theplayers
>bend over for corporations (nvidia, amd, intel) daily and yet act like they are "fighting the power".
Yeah bro, bend over for MY corporation instead! (literally lol, imagine a consoomer of pic related calling anyone a söy guzzler)

Attached: file.png (1011x690, 1.22M)

At this point I'm almost convinced it's conspiracy by consolefags. Although the more plausible explanation is that the DS fans are borserline literal cultists, so they give "Another Dark Souls" way more attention that it could possibly deserve.

>conspiracy by consolefags
>14k followers

>So butthurt he didn't quote him to lessen chance of a response
Hahaha it's less embarrassing to just close the thread bro, I promise your PlayStation doesn't have human feelings and isn't mad at you for failing to defend its honor.
Again.

Your undeniable concession is accepted. I don't want anything else from you, so this is your last (you), coward.

You think Bloodborne's port would sell more than Horizon? Horizon sold like ten million on PS4 alone and launched with like 700k. I think Bloodborne was at like two or three million sales. You have no idea what the actual larger populatiok of gamers are into.

You've been blinded by Any Forums's love for the game; it's really not that popular.

>Yeah bro, bend over for MY corporation instead
Isn't that basically what PC gamers say?

>Bend over for AMD, Intel, Nvidia and Valve instead! (please... I am so tired of PC being treated like a second class citizen!)

> waiting for BB on PC for the mods

Attached: 1641715313476.jpg (380x405, 11.56K)

It is. I played every FROM game that was on PC until I got a PS4 recently.
Bloodborne was such a disappointment after hearing consoletards praise it like it's the best thing ever.
It was just a DS3 with less stuff to do and an awful framerate for no reason.

>Your undeniable concession is accepted. I don't want anything else from you, so this is your last (you), coward.

Attached: 986 (1).png (632x756, 24.19K)

>N-no you!
You don't even try to make it sound like it's abnormal for consolefags to worship corporations and just assume others do, very telling.

I am not buying a whole fucking PS4 and a shitty PS+ subscription just for 1 game.
It's not worth it. Even if it's a game I am sure I'd like. And then the PS4 would just take up space afterwards.

Is that a lot on Twatter? Are bot accounts not a thing there? I don't go to that godforsaken tranny pit, so I honestly can't tell. Either way I'm being half-cheeky when I say it feels like a conspiracy, because this supposedly massive obsession with one Dark Souls game is so unreasonable I can't help but feel it's way too bizarre.

That fat retard TotalBiscuit started a massive begging campaign to get a PC port of dark souls.

There's a legit reason why PC gamers have this 'beggar' reputation.

Again, do you grow your pc parts on trees? Do you 3d print them? Most pc gamers on this website are massive cücks who willingly buy on steam to support valve.

Until you are able to print your own parts, you just look like a massive retard calling others corporate bootlickers or whatever.

LOL
>PC company drops the ball in some way
>PC gamers flame them and give money to a competing hardware/storefront instead

>Console company drops the ball in some way
>Console gamers LICK LICK LICK LAP LAP LAP MMM PAID ONLINE MMM GETTING BANNED FROM PAID ONLINE FOR SAYING WORD MM CENSORSHIP MM 20FPS

It would sell a million copies the moment it launched on steam, there is no doubt about it. Simply all the people that would rebuy it would be enough. To underestimate souls fanbase would be ridiculous. Those two games are bordering on irrelevancy on pc, but souls does not. Bloodborne sold around 2-3 mil in physical and same in digital which is normal for playstation souls sales, so while the game is not another normie gamer exclusive, it would have those sales that souls games get on pc, everyone is aware of this.

>PC gamers flame them and give money to a competing hardware/storefront instead
So, they lick another company's boots? Wow, totally showed them!

NEVER EVER, (PC)UCKS

Attached: 1400612816468.jpg (327x316, 16.18K)

This is made by a snoy just trying to rub in one of the only actual exclusives games people give a shit about that isn't on PC. And I'm surprised people give that much a shit about it.

For how many years have they said this now ?

clench your butthole a little more, its coming

Attached: this kills the snoy v3.jpg (1814x2462, 858.54K)

Precisely zero PC gamers will defend a parts manufacturer, usually quite the opposite. PC gamers will generally not identify with a parts manufacturer's brand (maybe processor elitists, but they're huge faggots anyway). PC gamers will generally not care about exclusives beyond wanting them to be platform-agnostic.

Every console drone will fight tooth and nail to validate their choice of platform by defending every choice their console manufacturer makes, going so far as to identify with the brand itself. They'll defend blatantly anti-consumer practices like platform exclusives as long as it's exclusive to their choice of platform. It's corporate bootlicking at its finest.

I refuse to play Bloodborne that runs like shit, PS4 version is downright inferior version of the game. It's not about money, it's about self-respect.

>bunch of cinematic or ubishit tier trash that Any Forums doesn't care about
And that's all you're going to get.

i played it because i have a PS4 and a copy of bloodborne, but a PC port would be the best thing

>Y-You'll be so mad IF it ever comes to pc hehe
Keep coping, keep seething.

Not him. I buy on Steam because it provides services that are worth the money I pay. If that's not the case - I buy on GoG or, better yet, pirate everything that's not worth the money. Steam is so big by virtue of being good. Consoles exist because they are by design the hardware equivalent of EGS before EGS existed. Whataboutism is shunned in general, but especially so when your "whatabout" is a false equivalency, making you a double faggot.

>PC gamers will generally not care about exclusives beyond wanting them to be platform-agnostic.
Most PC gamers were seething when PC franchises became multiplatform. Now that PC doesn't have anything except indie trash, PC gamers pretend that they never cared about exclusives.

> Every console drone will fight tooth and nail to validate their choice of platform
So, just like people who defend the honour of PC gaming online, then.

>all you're going to get is our best selling most butthurting exclusives that made twitter melt down

Attached: 1643216564068.jpg (639x591, 44.65K)

Steam is dumpster trash that locks single player games behind online checks. Only zoomers like this garbage platform.

>Most PC gamers were seething when PC franchises became multiplatform
Porting a PC-native franchise to consoles was a downgrade to that franchise in nearly 100% of cases

LOL the projection just doesn't stop on this one! What other of your insecurities do you wanna project while you're here, user?

Attached: file.png (1043x1160, 969.87K)

>Only On Playstation® tag
oh, so now they dont count?

There's 2 reasons why Sony ports to PC
1) The game sold terribly and they need more money (zombie game, quantum game)
2) The game sold fantastically and they want more people talking about it when the sequel drops (Horizon, GoW)

I can only see Bloodborne getting a PC port if there's a sequel releasing either later that year or next.

Okay then, console gamers are worried about their exclusives turning into trash if they go to PC. Pic related is what PC exclusives look like, it's definitely a valid concern.

Attached: ss_ec5949414dfb5ca13d06032f88e49b9b059d0b7a.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 577.56K)

I'd take that over Microsoft's bland openworld f2p shit

>just two more weeks pc bros

Attached: bloodborne begging.png (906x1018, 610.22K)

>Most PC gamers were seething when PC franchises became multiplatform.
Does it perchance have anything to do with the fact that consoles are garbage hardware and cramming a PC game into one requires significant trimming down of both the technical and the ingame mechanical aspects?

>best selling
Most retard pandering
>muh twitter
More retards

PC exclusives are by far the least technically advanced games in existence, so that's unlikely.

>hurr durr hardware
Yes, PC can potentially have better hardware, but no developer is retarded enough to target high end.

Steam DRM is optional and up to the developer. Not enforced in any way. Were you even aware that you can play Steam vidya offline?

Quite literally impossible. Unlike the other way around, there's nothing consoles do that PCs can't, with the notable exception being consoles with hardware gimmicks, like the last few Nintendo consoles.
The translation from PC to consoles always means more limited controls, limited online features due to their subscription model, and weaker hardware, none of this applies to the other direction. Please at least try to make sense in your arguments.

>Were you even aware that you can play Steam vidya offline?
Were you even aware of how steam """offline""" mode works?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 10.39.35 pm.png (486x154, 26.72K)

PC games not "held back" by consoles are 3 generations behind the current consoles in terms of tech. PC seems like the platform where the baseline is far inferior to consoles.

I love when a consolefag that has never used steam tries to butt heads with someone that has.
The best part is they have the option to download steam onto their mom's crappy laptop they're using and try launching it offline themselves and still resort to this retardery.

>Console retard is this desperate for an argument
It's factually not a valid concern. You're looking at a game that's deliberately minimallistic. It's not a technical limitation because consoles allow gud grafix that PC is incapable of pulling off. And the reason your console games don't often look like that is because you're usually just watching movies with a controller in your hands.

>HURR DURR THE OFFICIAL PAGE IS WRONG I AM RIGHT

lmao
This piece of shit dumpster garbage prevented me from playing my games when I had internet issues. Valve cum guzzlers are subhuman trash who should be run over by cars.

>PS4 version is downright inferior version of the game
it's the only version

Attached: 004.png (380x398, 61.16K)

That's to set it up initially you dolt. Read the rest of the instructions; you're logging in and saving the credentials to your machine so you can play offline after that.

>Not 1(one) technically impressive pc exclusive in existence

lol

If there actually was one, pc gamers would be spamming it on every thread, just like they were spamming crysis back in 2007-2010. PC exclusives look like shit and even pc gamers know it.

>retarded consolenigger zoomie doesn't even have a pc yet still pretends he knows how things work