Play it again

Play it again

Attached: 1635976508431.jpg (1920x1080, 220.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JanHMbRjNJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, I'm sick of hearing it. Fuck Johnny, and fuck his guitar.

I'm waiting for KNVSE animation mods for the weapons to be packaged so I don't have to download them all separately

Was thinking about it actually after my MassEffect play through

mods

Attached: 130342330231.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

I'm not touching those games without mods, even if the content is good the gameplay feel and animations and bugs in visuals are just so fucking bad

>listens to rnv
Mojave radio chads can't stop winning

Actually I'm a retard.

>day and age of remasters
>f3 and new vegas could benefit immensely from a new engine and QOL improvements
>todd refuses to make it happen

Attached: cata.jpg (540x540, 20.34K)

>forced choices: the game

youtube.com/watch?v=JanHMbRjNJ8

Fallout 4s engine is hideous, it makes everything vibrant and plastic looking. Much rather deal with the jank of the old and have actual aesthetic.

i want to play this game but the combat and gunplay seems really awful. is there any way to fix it?

Attached: 1643456219088.jpg (689x720, 297.31K)

you could just not be a zoomer who needs a constant dopamine feedback loop. Or play a newer game. Idk.

No. The gameplay is shit. Lots of the mechanics don't make sense
>agility increases your ranged weapon damage
>perception increases your energy weapons damage

New Vegas instantly breaks immersion mechanics wise because a lot of shit don't make sense.. but you don't need to worry because it's easy to be overpowered because that's how they balanced it.

OP here im trans btw

they can't remaster old games because they are not using the same engine anymore they will need to make both game from 0 , they need to choose between starfield tes 6 or fo3 remake and nvtranny remake

Bethesda could've been adding constant content to all their games dating back to Oblivion but they're lazy and incompetent. Skyrim is an unfinished game. Fallout 3 is just plain mediocre. New Vegas wasn't allowed to be more finished and judging by developer intent was meant to be three times bigger. They just don't care about doing their products any amount of justice. Starfield will have less content than Skyrim does and almost zero actual RPG elements, yet it'll make enough money to justify a Fallout sequel with a voiced and fixed protagonist and linear story.

>for my johnny

Attached: yeefuckinhaw.png (634x528, 371.04K)

No. I spent these past 4 months of unemployment replaying NV and 3. I ain't going back there.

THERE WAS NEVER A MAAAAAAAN
LIKE MY JOHNNY

fallout 3 and NV are almost unplayable on modern machines at modern settings and resolutions without a lot of modding and the amount of modding required to make them playable by modern standards is too much. so unless i can download like 2 mods or bethesda fully remasters both fallout 3 and NV im not going to touch them and i dont think anyone else should either.

yeah, I always have to quicksave because i always fear the game will fucking crash