I am SAD!

i am SAD!
I can't play fighting games because their combos are way too fucking hard on keyboard
i want to play with the big titty girl but i suck at it
how long does it take to be decent at fighting games? i want to play with juri and/or baiken
im drunk so i might cry if you bully me

Attached: 1643535969931.gif (701x646, 752.89K)

Depends on your definition of decent but a couple thousand hours if you have never played them probably. Building muscle memory is a bitch.
After that it gets easier.

>strive combos
>hard

Just play the game dude

it's much harder on controller
go practice

>1000s of hours
well thats discouraging
>just play the game
i am, but I get absolutely fucked by potemkin and i have no idea how to counter
i know its totally my fault, but it's really hard to remember my combos
i wish it had a better tutorial/training mode, i read that some games have a combo tutorial mode

I mean you can probably get by after a couple hundred if you try to understand why you lost.
You just gotta play a lot.

>one thousands of hours
Nice formatting dude

Just pretend that you play fighting games like 99% of Any Forums bro

why are you playing on keyboard

why not? pros use hitbox, which is literally a keyboard
I'm trying
thanks bro
i cant decide between ramlethal and baiken :(

>how long does it take to be decent at fighting games?
A year.

I have 150 hours in SFV which seemed a lot until you realise how much hours people put into competitive games over years of playing it.

I got told I needed to play 1k hours minimum to be decent at the game and I fully believe that after getting stuck in super silver

Shop around characters, the designs you like might not have the gameplay that clicks for you.
I love Ram's design but I ain't playing that gay sword shit, I like being balls deep.

>harder on keyboard
that's not true

>i wish it had a better tutorial/training mode, i read that some games have a combo tutorial mode
Play mission mode and combo trials. You are so low IQ you couldn't find a perfectly good tutorial and literally combo trial mode that allow you to create and dowload created combos from other players. I can tell you right now, that if you can't even explore simple menu in the game you will never be good in any fighting games or in life in general desu.

I'm sorry if your life is so bad that you have to shit on anonymous people online to feel better about your situation user, i hope things get better.
I'll try to find the things you mentioned tho, thanks.
hard not harder
yeah thinking about it 1k seems reasonable compared to how much I've invested in FPS games

everyone gets fucked by Strive potemkin, that's one of its key features

>yeah thinking about it 1k seems reasonable compared to how much I've invested in FPS games
It's the completely different control scheme that takes time to get used to and fucks you over. Even if you never played RTS games your FPS experience carries over where you can actually do what you want to do with your input devices.
Just keep at it, shit gets easier.

I will shit on useless fucks that want attention instead of actually fixing their problem. You could visit guilty gear board in vg or actually just fucking google and find countless guides that teach you how to play and answers your every question. But instead, you created thread in a place like v to stroke your ego. Fuck off and stop pretending you actually want to learn. Because if you did want it you would already doing it.

You need to put in the time and have a growth mindset, with that you're guaranteed to get good eventually. Its a combination of passive learning (improving execution and experience against gimmick players) and active learning (you need to look shit up in guides)

>I can't play fighting games because their combos are way too fucking hard on keyboard
Keyboard is literally the easiest controller for fighting games and I mean that unironically. Very precise digital inputs.

it makes me feel really bad when i have a hard time even against the bot potemkin but I'm glad im not the only one getting fucked by it
that makes a lot of sense user, I don't have any skillset that translates well into fighting games so I'm pretty fresh.
still, it's pretty frustrating when i get destroyed on every match. guess it's par for the course
you should reflect a bit about how people act, not everyone thinks or acts like you
if you're jaded you should take some time off this site and talk with real people, i can assure you'll feel better
i just wanted to talk with other people about my frustrating experience when playing because someone else might relate to it and even tip me off on something that helped them get through it
i try to do so but i always get nervous and forget the combo halfway into it xD I'll keep trying tho, thank you user
i struggle alot with the circle/half circle inputs, im not sure if im doing them too slow or what but it seems like I fail them almost 1/3 of the time

im really sleepy now, thanks to everyone that tried to help. ill try to train more once I wake up
thanks everyone

Fuck off and learn to play next time instead of trying to get attention. You will never be a woman.

It will be hard on any controller if you're new to fighting games. But keyboard is easier than some of the alternatives.

Just put in the time and try to be conscious of how you can improve.