Hidetaka miyazaki should credit this man

hidetaka miyazaki should credit this man

creating lore for souls game for free

Attached: file.png (820x514, 130.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He doesn't credit /vg/ either, so who cares.

he makes a ton of money though

if you weren't a newfag and you were here long enough you'd know that he literally stole his lore from Any Forums. He used to be a Any Forumsirgin poster anyway. You can find some of his comments on daily dose green& purple youtube videos.

Attached: Daily Dose Super Saiyan.jpg (941x527, 148.03K)

And all the retards who quote his fan fiction

he took his daily dose. did you?
youtube.com/watch?v=zo5l-1r8OMo

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 1.48.29 PM.png (514x280, 41.43K)

fuck off

Quick Any Forums give me a million dollar idea I swear I'll credit you and won't run off with the money

Attached: 1622332656392.gif (434x498, 3.37M)

>find a thread that happens naturally on Any Forums just for fun
>break down what makes the threads fun
>keep track of the best content
>start making youtube videos about it
>???
>profit

Just pick anything, Tier Zoo is hyper popular now and all he did was rip off Any Forums's "IRL MMO" threads where we'd talk about IRL as if it was a game.

his bloodborne video is all wrong and feels like it's theory

Hes a fucking idiot followed by bigger idiots, sad!

>enb died for this hack

>creating
he's a nigger
VaatiVidya is a nigger

Didn't he once sperg out when Any Forums and /vg/ mentioned he basically copied all the stuff the stuff they where figuring out?

tbf ENB is a lefty dad and not someone Any Forums would actually like either.

>vidya

what an unoriginal fuck
australians are the worst

Why do E-Celebs that "come from here" always distance themselves and pander to reddit in the end?

Attached: confused.jpg (500x342, 136.17K)

Because no one in their right mind here would care about their fame grab, and no one in their right mind there would want to associate directly to """us""""

if you idiots made me a millionaire i wouldn't mind

Sooo
when did lady M toss her blades into the well? What I think happened is she tossed them right after

because this place is toxic and reddit is great at groupthink and dick sucking

Attached: 1602523381854.png (693x635, 221.96K)

>stole his lore
Every single time I read this it gets more retarded.
The games have lore in them. It's there to be discovered.
Explain this to me. Explain how it's possible to steal a fucking theory.

Attached: [SakuraCircle] Shoujo Kyouiku RE - 02 (DVD 720x480 h264 AAC) [60966A55].mkv_snapshot_06.07_[2021.06.20_11.56.36].jpg (720x480, 38.05K)

Threads took the ingame material and pieced it together at a rapid rate thanks to collaboration, he absconded with the final "product" and made it into an actual product.
In fact it's probably one of the first instances of DEEP LORE gaining a market, via repackaging it to people who do not know how to read. Now these sorts of venues are endemic.

Attached: 1419817576807.jpg (359x304, 50.42K)

Thanks doc

More like he makes shit up and insists that his headcanon is actually canon.

are you mentally deficient? It's ironic cause that's the reason we hate reddit, vati is literally r3ddit. Copied all his content and got famous for it.

Why would you want to stick with us? 90%of us literally has no real personality or real opinions, we just say bullshit to annoy each other and seethe over the same shit over and over without adding nothing to the discussion other than lowbrown insults

How would one benefit from being public about being associated with Any Forums or being an active user rather than just continuing to browse mostly anonymously.

>Was part of group putting together various lore tidbits
>Has channel dedicated to lore that has a fairly large following
>Hmmm if I take the nearly complete list, add my own headcanon to it and say I figured it all out nobody will say anything, and anyone that does will be immediately called jealous and a hack

You used the wrong image

Attached: file.png (400x400, 191.45K)

Because anyone popular trying to tie themselves to Any Forums will be witchhunted to oblivion by both Any Forums and outsiders.

>7 second sekiro teaser
>makes a 15 minute long lore analysis schizo rambling video
>gets millions of views
How the fuck does he do it?

>Threads took the ingame material and pieced it together at a rapid rate thanks to collaboration, he absconded with the final "product" and made it into an actual product.
So what is there to steal? The fact there is information? Are you upset that you were right or something?
>He can't possibly come to the same conclusion given the same information, and if he does he's a liar who stole our conclusion!
1+1=2
I just stole your fucking answer bitch.
If you didn't want anyone being convinced of your lore theory don't fucking type anything.

seethe, cope, dilate, tranny. The lore is rich and vast, you're too much of a brainlet to learn it yourself and you're too much of a bitch to admit others can find what you can't so you assume they're making it up.

Thats literally the point of dark souls "lore". They leave it intentionally vague so that they can get away with not bothering to write anything beyond a couple of interconnected names so that retards like Vaati can literally write it for them

It's content aggregation, which is inherently fucking stupid.

that dynamic wasn't present from the start, Miyazaki just wanted it done that way because he likes it being intentionally vague. It's not for people to make up and make patreon bux for, it's for the player to see it the way they want

>it's for the player to see it the way they want
i.e there's nothing to it apart from a few names showing up multiple times. Fromsoft writing has always been an incoherent mess that makes no sense outside of the the most basic of core plots.

it's more to the extent that you can "picture" a far off place like Thorolund without ever having it shown to you directly, by getting snippets. Same with Carim, et cetera.

It's called roleplaying. That's why he wanted people to select the pendant, to add a roleplaying element.

People don't care about the information presented in the video. Too big too fail