Elden ring thread

Elden ring thread
>you see a mysterious stone structure in the middle of the woods
>you go inside, there is nothing there but an elevator
>you go on the elevator thinking it will just take you to a side dungeon
>the elevator doesn't stop, it keeps going, and going, and going
>finally after what feels like forever, it hits the bottom
>you are in a huge and beautiful crystal cave like area, you look up to what would be the sky if you were above ground, there is a massive meteor like object encompassing everything above you, it is enveloped in aurora borealis like lights
>you walk slowly through the huge cave, following a small river
>suddenly, a name pops up "The Eternal City"

Attached: elri.jpg (2000x1125, 251.93K)

is this true

Attached: 1643197536766.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

I hope this isn't spoilers...

Attached: 1616966445966.jpg (1024x836, 203.06K)

Yeah
Sorta, whatever is in the eternal city was the thing that wasn't able to be talked about though

wtf were they thinking?

Also
>that MP cost
Definitely playing mage.

bump

Probably unfinished considering it wasn't anywhere in the network test

that's my thought about most of these leaks that's been pouring out

This game is so retarded. lol. That it is one of the most anticipated games tells me we have a whole lot of losers out there with lives so shitty they have to escape into a LOTR fantasy land. Bunch of faggots.

yeah dude fuck video games

you sound upset.

>That it is one of the most anticipated games tells me
Hello sir, please do not redeem the elden rings

I've no interest in your elderly father's cock rings.

>File: 1643197536766.webm (2.69 MB, 1280x720)
That kind of looks like shit

Is this finally the game that will give that adventure feeling???

Attached: adventure.jpg (640x642, 110.74K)

It's honestly looking to be that way, but we will just have to wait and see

>File: 1643197536766.webm (2.69 MB, 1280x720)
wtf?

Watch out he's gonna hack you!!

DO NOT REDEEM

I want to play online at launch but i also don't want to be raped by a chinese hacker, what do?

I wish

Attached: 1631567893545.jpg (1408x1562, 1.42M)

the game looks pretty and i like the colors

No video game can capture that dungeon and dragons feeling. Elden Ring already feels more like dragon's dogma than d&d.

Metro Exodus gave me this feel a little.

as long as you don't listen to the leaked audios, you're good

Buy a console if you want no hackers, but the netcode bullshit that could actually harm your pc will absolutely be fixed by the time elden ring releases

literally witcher 3

Attached: tw3skelligetown.jpg (6880x2880, 2.26M)

Not him but I disagree. TW3 really sucks you in, but the world has a very Polish feel, nothing like D&D.

Elden Ring feels like a mix of Dark Souls 1 and 3, despite the Gaelic and old English inspired setting.

Adventurebros.... is Elden Ring the one?

Attached: 1623609942901.jpg (1408x1562, 1.46M)

Top fucking kek Witcher 3 fags STILL trying to shill this piece of shit for over 5 years now

Your Uncharted fag walking simulator game isn't even close

TW3 completely destroyed Bloodborne in 2015. Everyone forgot that bloodborne even existed because of the impact that TW3 made. And in the following year, Dark Souls 3 got obliterated by TW3 DLC kek

>TW3 [Headcanon]
There we go.

>more gotys
>significantly higher sales
>more active players despite lack of MP

Hard numbers, user. Much more relevant than your seething.

Not every game series can be the top dog, and that's fine. It is pretty hilarious when souls fans think these games are in the same league as TES and FF14, though.

holy shit do you make a swastika out of your fucking body?
kek

the only good thing about w3 was blood and wine and it wasn´t so good because of the non existant interactivity.

>significantly higher sales
>more active players despite lack of MP
I'm a witcher 3 fan but honestly bloodborne is an exclusive and tw3 goes on sale for like a fucking dollar every other day

It has higher sales than those of DS3+BB combined.

modded skyrim

Dragon's dogma gave me that feeling somehow.
I just wish they had more budgets and able to afford more point of interests in the map.

if you didn´t tried Ys yet, give it a shot user, it was one of the few modern games which gave me the adventure feeling.
VIII is a stranded on a mysterious ancient isle adventure
IX while newer, is a bit weaker, because it´s mostly city, but nevertheless a decent adventure.
if you can stomach old ass jank, then try chronicles of myrtanna, it´s a gothic2 full conversion mod, a prequel to the OGs and it feels like it was made by the OG gothic team. took me 110hrs and was literally for free on steam.

>Ys
I think I tried 2 Ys before and they both sucks, the combat feels weightless and boring.

in that case i'm just going to hope they fix that shit before release

It's unreal that BandaiNamco allowed GameInformer to spoiler this.

Attached: 1633884715660.jpg (800x979, 248.63K)

ys is terrible weebshit with boring combat fuck off

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Spoilers Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

I haven't seen anything from the network test, and as someone that's not a big fan of souls/fromsoft games, should I try elden ring?

>as someone that's not a big fan of souls/fromsoft games, should I try elden ring?
Depends on what exactly it is that you don't like.

I always thought that the combat in these games was total garbage. Like, one of the worst systems I've ever seen in vidya. But I really enjoy the exploration and discovery aspect in them, so I can ignore the combat (which isn't important in RPG games anyway).

I wouldn't go that far, but I find the combat quite tedious sometimes and experienced a surprising amount of jank in dark souls 1 (I have not played any other souls game), including hitbox issues and enemies getting stuck in places. Whilst it's not that prevalent in souls, I'm not into micromanaging stats or min/maxing things either. I really enjoy the environment, though, so if elden ring can nail its open world then it's probably worth playing

Don't preorder it or anything, but if the network test and the interviews so far are any indication, the combat might be cheesable with magic builds.

If you play on PC, there will probably be a quicksave hack available as well.

Nobody with a crumb of taste finds dungeons and dragons remotely compelling.

it´s weebshit but far from terrible.

All those "muh adventure" images are classic D&D.

holyshit that sounds fucking kino

...they're lord of the rings, what are you talking about

Same shit.

>walking simulator
what is a souls game then? a rolling simulator, faggot?

It really really isn't. Lord of the Rings is inviting and compelling, DnD is bland bland bland.