Imperial grooming standards seem a bit lax

Imperial grooming standards seem a bit lax

Attached: terisa-star-wars-squadrons-23970_TALL.jpg (1536x864, 216.82K)

fr bruh on god

I am so sick of the "women trying to be a man" meme what the fuck is wrong with the west

Attached: 1629750731642.jpg (225x225, 6.72K)

The world we grew up in is dead.

Come on, at least give her a cool cap

jews unironically, hollywoodland needs another fire before we can have good vidya again

Woah. Howd you take mirror pic without holding phone?

Attached: QUI.jpg (474x355, 30.77K)

They are run by two petulant manchildren, a corpse, and a bigger corpse. I don't think any of those keep an eye on fashion.

Here's how you do it.

Attached: file.png (607x1080, 345.59K)

These movies came out twenty years before you were born, please for the love of god move on to something else. I hope to god Disney shits it up as much as possible so you can all come to your senses. Do you not see how retarded it is to be so precious about your space movies for children from almost fifty fucking years ago? Read a book, go outside, for God's sake at least watch a film for adults.

Attached: insane.jpg (1079x1065, 832.86K)

Attached: img000016.jpg (1260x1791, 408.32K)

Looks comfy. Do they fuck?

bleached

Attached: ct.png (500x661, 276.16K)

He should police that moustache

What the fuck is that thing?

A femoid without makeup wearing an identical uniform+haircut to her male equivalent rank soldiers.
You know, how that shit should actually be done instead of
>Female officer
>Super strong GRRRRL POWER sassy black woman who don't NEED no man with special uniform and inspires all the respect of the MEN and always wins every argument and (etc so on, the usual Any Forums stuff)
Also fitting, they have the personality of a frigid bitch and are appropriately sneering, again like the male Officer. The main difference is
>Male Officer- Smug and Charismatic personality, talks mad shit about how those pussy bitch rebels suck constantly, "political officer" type
>Female Officer- "Drill Sargent" type who expects you to get your lazy ass up and keep fighting, you only need one arm to shoot back so quit bitching

You do have long hair and a beard, right? The Bible says only women should have short hair.

Yes, actually. It's Lost Stars, originally a novel that somehow got a manga adaption.

>When the internet culture warriors are so brain poisoned they can't agree on which character designs in their children's entertainment are supposed to be degenerate this week

Nah I'm just making the comparison that female officer has a fitting character, and the fact they have tits has no bearing because why the fuck would it. They fit into the narrative and setting. Also, you could take both of those descriptions and swap the gender and it still makes an interesting character.

Whereas the time I was watching a friend play modern COD I saw a black afro'd woman who looks like she belongs in a Black Dynamite movie slide into the building say something smug then explode. (Didn't hear any dialog besides "arggg" so no opinion on that.)

>It’s another characters in fantasy/sci-fi/otherworldly settings that just look like Los Angeles token diversity casting bait episode

The short version?
Jews.

Attached: 1639240311988.png (599x602, 266.42K)

thats ridiculous though, short hair rarely works on women.

Don't you guys love representation?

Out of all the things i would praise EU:legends for, i didn't expect the empire being a sexist racist specist org to be one of them....
Retard daala being a hatesink was the best
Or that the emperor flips on the position of slavery daily...
I hate how diesney empiee is full of blacks and butch women

Attached: 1596964263505.jpg (750x1068, 73.16K)

That kind of uniform works on men because the broader shoulders and narrower hips of a man balances out the visually larger lower half of the uniform. When you put it on women they just look like clowns.

Attached: 2098374189023471098234709123874.jpg (408x640, 58.99K)

Attached: 1620145946769.png (1200x935, 607.26K)

Attached: 564754674764654765476547654.jpg (103x127, 7.6K)

The Empire is a lot more diverse than I remember.

Tits

>the evil Empire is diverse
Are they deliberately trying to undermine people of color?

Attached: tired imperial officer in wild space.png (1198x668, 599.92K)

I'll need the follow up, user

Attached: 91746234713297463249.png (630x840, 664.74K)

Just like real life!
Friendly reminder fellow militaryfags, these troons outrank you so you better respect them!

Attached: 1643542341003.jpg (1005x1034, 238.28K)

can't wait for the war with russia

I've been trying to write a story where a new Sith apprentice is forced to suck on her new master's sweaty girl feet for about two weeks now, but I keep getting writer's block. I manage a few sentences a day, but it's slow going.

Do people actually think like this? Don't you realise this anti-Semitic pipe dream that you'll never be able to realise is only intended to keep you from looking at things you yourself can do to effect meaningful change in your immediate environment? You're not going to eradicate the Jews, user, nor would it change anything if you did. But you can start your own game studio.

The empire is xenophobic, not racist

It'll never happen. It's all just posturing. If you wanna know how it'll go down, look at what happened in Georgia.
Although, it would be nice if something would happen to make these stupid fucks realize how fucked up their priorities are.

>Although, it would be nice if something would happen to make these stupid fucks realize how fucked up their priorities are.
Like you people aren't bitching about black video game characters every day? Priorities are relative to your circumstances.

>But you can start your own game studio.
Yeah, just after you start your own publisher and your own banking system.

I guess I struck a nerve there. As a current militaryfag, I can tell you the military's current priorities are on making everyone feel special rather than, I don't know, training us to be a fit threat to our enemies. And that is wrong, plain and simple. Also, fuck troons.

Keep troons and women out of grunt units and i don’t give two shits.

Indie games are a thing. You're a defeatist cunt who'd rather shake his fists at some nebulous Jewish conspiracy than actually do something, which takes effort.

>black people can't be evil

Attached: 3f7.jpg (284x260, 22.63K)