You could've saved her

Attached: fordola_xiv.png (500x422, 374.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/artworks/83204446
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she doesn't want to be saved

If i had any say, she should be hanged on the public square. The scions are retarded moralfags.

What happened? I don't play healer

you save her. not sure what OP is talking about

What?!?!
IM GIVING YOU WHAT YOU WANT!!!!!!!!!
FUCK

Attached: 1643391128695.jpg (847x354, 97.59K)

they went a little over the line here

Attached: 1598918636447.jpg (1280x720, 612.22K)

I'm glad I didn't. She will rot in prison forever giving handjobs to Arenvald on the side because I'm not a healer and will never do the role questline.

>could have

I did and now she and lyse have purpose.

Attached: FJzlsPgVQAIqcyC.jpg (1080x1920, 510.16K)

She's so much better than Lyse it's unreal.

im trans btw

>you could've saved her
don't worry, my boy Arenvald already did

Attached: file.png (1587x828, 2.18M)

FUCK OFF XIV SHILLS

I did, as a matter of fact.
>her smile and optimism: restored

this

Attached: 1616506366112.jpg (1400x1983, 838.43K)

which is being god damn beautiful housewives!

Attached: MHIGGER WIVES.jpg (955x717, 456.33K)

sauce

stuff like this just couldn't be in wow

she's bouncing on wheelchair guy's lap, she's fine

well it used to be

No , they're both utterly shit.

This game doesn't have any decent girl worth waifuing, it's mostly a sausage fest that want wol dick.

I wish I could kill her at the end of SB
Second worst girl behind Khloe

*chair clattering*

Attached: 20211219025624_1.jpg (1920x1080, 430.51K)

Fordola almost turning into a blasphemy twice during the healer role quest was more compelling than any scion stuff during EW, outside Urianger's stuff.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 20211219015239_11.jpg (831x217, 77.35K)

The Scions interesting stuff already happened in previous expansions, their character arcs were basically over, the only one who didn't was Urianger.

>They hated Ala Mhigan Malcontent because he told them the truth

None of that excuses them all from ever being in any kind of real danger or from being boring. Can't wait to see Thancred again because YoshiP confirmed upcoming story developments will center him and Krile.

Her having the echo makes her invaluable, since at that time there was still zero way to avoid or cure tempering.
While her crimes absolutely justify execution killing her is a huge mistake - especially when she's clearly already in guilt and can easily be recruited.

They will never kill or make some main character have bad stuff happen to them ever again, the Heavensward days are over, they don't have the balls and never will.

Fordola had a hard life...

Attached: 1620491322394.jpg (1000x1584, 1.02M)

I never had any illusions any of the scions would die in EW since it's the big fanservice blow out, but none of them are even in any danger at all. UT was everyone giving a melodramatic sacrifice while the fact that you could bring them back was repeatedly stated and hung over the whole thing. Despite the big problem of the expac being despair presenting a physical threat to people, none of the scions ever come close to feeling that emotion because their entire gang is invincible. You have to listen to the twins or G'raha lecture about hope and persevering when people are watching their wives turn into monsters and eating their kids. It all felt so fucking hollow. Could have had something like Zenos during the body swap bit gravely injure Alphinaud and Alisaie has to despair a bit before being reaffirmed by the others or Alphi. Just something to show that the danger is real and not just something to ravage the nameless or brand new NPCs.

pixiv.net/en/artworks/83204446