The Citadel

why don't i see more talk about the Citadel anymore? it's a good game, and the next version seems to be getting updated pretty consistently, if the guy's youtube is anything to go off of. is the fanbase dead or something?

Attached: citadel world setting.png (1930x2160, 1.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv-84NISO9Y
twitter.com/citadeldev/status/1484505774496051203
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

also new video:
youtube.com/watch?v=dv-84NISO9Y

bump

bump

threads pop up now and then but not much to talk about

Attached: tex_artwork_lay.png (1024x1024, 386.13K)

also expecting people to talk about games on Any Forums lmao, even with the theme of the game people would rather talk about feet than guro

Attached: Grunt_Firing.png (512x512, 86.23K)

why not? did you see the op pic? have you watched the new videos about the next game? wouldn't that provide a fair amount to talk about?

Honestly, I never liked The Citadel. I know it's supposed to be a lighthearted vacation from the main plot, but there's just constant le epic jokes, feels like a Marvel movie
Plus, it doesn't fit most of the squadmates' characters

?

yes i've seen them user, personally more interested the armor variants and potential new enemies, the gun variants are cool but they don't really scratch any new itches for me desu

Attached: tex_artwork_stand_magnum.png (2048x2732, 508.48K)

well then idk what to say. i enjoyed the game so i kind of want to see more of it, but if nobody wants to talk about the new stuff that does come up then it gets boring i guess.

I probably won't play this game but cool setting

Nice water and explosion effects but the stone walls need a different SFX that look more like dust particles like in FEAR.

Forgot to post image. Basically metallic objects getting hit with bullets would have more sparks, stone objects would create dust, wooden objects would have splinters flying off etc.

Attached: fear.jpg (1024x523, 131.67K)

that's pretty cool, but considering this is one guy i figure he would have a hard time with that.

I could maybe give a crap if it wasn't guroshit or at least had a toggle for female characters specifically. Like I don't care about blowing up buff dudes or whatever, but when cute anime girls get blown up and suffer gruesome deaths, that's officially too far.

only the dev's blog has any guro, the gibs aren't very explicit by boomer shooter standards, and the gibs are togglable in the game.

If you look closely there's already small dust particles when the walls get hit just needs to make them bigger and last longer would be my suggestion instead of that weird splash effect on walls, it looks good on the water though.

>when the shillbot targets the wrong thread

it takes a strong man to deny what's in front of them, but some of these aren't used for some reason

Attached: Cultist_Gore_New.png (2576x1643, 1.3M)

what part of what i said was wrong? have you played other boomer shooters?

twitter.com/citadeldev/status/1484505774496051203
>that player death animation
Can't wait for the sequel

i would say that the new game probably has guro, mostly since that one dumbass zoomer couldn't handle it. when you try to make things less extreme for the normies, you fail to satisfy anyone, better to double down on it. i hope that's what he is intending to do in the next one.
boomer shooters didn't have as much female characters (some of them did, like wolfenstein, etc. but still few) and the screams are more visceral than normal. with that said, yes, the gibs themselves aren't as bad.

>disliking guroshit and cute 2D girls suffering makes you a normalnigger
meds
I swear you gurocucks are as fucked in the head as NTRannies and scatsubhumans.

>Riot shield
Fucking nice, hope this means you can pick up plates from those camping fuckers to fortify your shield.

Attached: gunner.png (512x512, 59.25K)

>>disliking guroshit and cute 2D girls suffering makes you a normalnigger
By definition, yes