Do good at a game

>Do good at a game
>"Wow user, you were so good last game. Want to join my discord? You don't have to haha. I've sent you a friend request. Let's play again some more in the future haha"

Attached: Hhhhh.png (255x216, 66.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/12PqjXPu6hT9
voca.ro/15D33LCc7Ll2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every discord group I've joined has been shit, I just use it to talk to a couple of online friends

Attached: 1643313691975.gif (274x384, 87.43K)

>Wow an opportunity to make long-term contact and maybe a new gaming partner, even if it sucks in the end
>...
>......hmmmm
>Nah, fuck that, that's tranny shit

Attached: ???.png (398x533, 358.39K)

everyone's super clingy or they ghost you, there's no inbetween

I wish I could make a friend

This. OP is retarded.

Every Discord person I've added tried to groom me. Fuck that shit.

>anyone who uses discord is not normal
how long did it take you to realize this

No shit. Why do people complain about the servers? You don't have to join a single one, just call your friends and that's it.

Pretty much, like nigga I don't have much of a life outside the internet but it's still there

vocaroo.com/12PqjXPu6hT9

Attached: 1643323631804.webm (576x720, 2.62M)

don't have one, thx cya

Attached: 1625100555083.jpg (758x748, 87.72K)

>"I don't have Discord."

Attached: channels4_profile.jpg (900x900, 101.08K)

There are some unreasonably clingy people out there, that you're probably doing yourself more harm than good by engaging with them

you made this thread because someone wanted to be your friend? what the fuck is wrong with you

>raid lfg in destiny 2
>finally find a group that's fine to talk to and competent enough at raid mechanics
>beat raid, chill out talking and comparing loot at the tower
>we all agree we should play together again
>never do

Every single raid I've done, honestly though it kind of helps the game from a ludo narrative standpoint

I still haven't figured out discord and it makes me feel like a boomer.
Something about the UI just really throws me off from what I'm used to.

>discord
fuck no

Attached: 1643530462194.jpg (1080x1331, 241.33K)

>vocaroo.com/12PqjXPu6hT9
kek

Every person on discord I've added I've tried to groom

Groom you into joining the alt right? Or having your tight underage asshole pounded mercilessly by older guys?

fucking gamers, man

Attached: 5323423.png (52x57, 6.18K)

I get there's that cadre of terrible people, but I prefer going through that experience first and weed out the normal people instead of staying lonely for a good portion of my time.

>"Discord? What's that? Is that like mumble? I have a mumble server."

Attached: file.png (1068x601, 281.92K)

I naively thought I'd get to talk to people about video games I like
Same, although I usually just ask my friends what I need to do

anal sex with raven

if you were a boomer you'd have figured this shit out day 1 cause it's irc for idiots

Don't you have irl people to play with?

I too want to anal Raven.

>third world country
>everything anyone likes is football

I speak for other people like OP, but no not really. I did manage to find some black skinnyfag in discord a year ago and we pretty much play everyday. Too bad my PC's motherboard went to the gutter.

Bro you're on Any Forums

Attached: 1640407265175.png (730x720, 464.89K)

bune raven

Met my ex on discord. That was great while it lasted.

>play a MP or fighting game
>someone adds me because I either played with them or against them well
>see them play CSGO or Dota2 soon after

Attached: 1611125096180.jpg (346x346, 26.31K)

>Don't you have irl people to play with?

Attached: sppoky.gif (300x297, 299.87K)

>long-term contact and maybe a new gaming partner
top kek my dude.
I just want to be left alone to have fun when I want to. not be pestered by needy cunts to always play
with them because I'm good at the game. yeah teammates that are capable of adding 1+1 together to get 2 is a blessing but sometimes I want to have a 1+1=1 day and these niggas are just
>hey come join us in competitive
>bro why won't you join us
>man we'd win so much just join us
>oh okay how about after that game then?
>hey bro is the game over yet?
fuck off I want to be a potato

>in plenty of discords for years
>try to be friendly
>still have ZERO friends to talk to, like get no messages from anyone ever

Attached: 1637259242054.jpg (152x226, 11.37K)

Ive joined a discord group and managed to make myself a group of friends, then asked a super chill mod (probably a pedo and/or junkie) to give us a channel that can only be accessed with a rank only mods can give. Now me and my friends have a seekrt club channel inside the shitty discord and we are the ones who pick who can join us depending on how they act in the general channel. If they have trannyshit flags or pretend they are women I instantly block them
Its really funny to see shit like "18 messages blocked" from troons when lurking for new people on the general

>match about to end
>can hear all the sheep type gg in chat
>write ni first

The former, at least the second one would be genuinely fun.

That's why I stopped using it.
Don't matter e-friends aren't real friends anyway

voca.ro/15D33LCc7Ll2

>Stay offline for the next 5 months

Attached: 1642313013791.jpg (851x840, 63.12K)

>Said while posting on Any Forums
user...do you consider yourself normal?

Fucking Kek do more

>dont' talk to anyone in game
>haven't played multiplayer games in a couple months
>get random invites from """e-girls""", they're usually in some "LEWD GAMER" group or some shit

what the fuck do they want from me, I don't have any rare shit to trade on steam

Attached: 1496783066385.jpg (381x381, 57.06K)

>play like a god one dota game
>guy adds me
>one day he invites me to his 5 stack
>I pick invoker cos I'm just practising
>his friend is a tryhard with a 30+ win prediction streak
>I'm the weakest player on our team
>we lose
>they're seething at me
>original guy that added me removes me

>tfw all your IRL friends have completely different tastes in games from you

It's a weird position because we can still talk about vidya with other and bitch about shit, but we're never really going to play together because they don't have a interest in what I play and I don't really like what they play.

Attached: 1580452641090.png (376x438, 265.26K)

>get a friend invite
>it's just a friend collector, who invites everyone

Attached: Rvn.jpg (524x540, 15.41K)

Im on the same situation and Im glad. I hate playing shit with others I just wanna solo unless its monhun

>14 year old account
>Random friend invite
>Account is fresh with 2 games and 2 friends

They're usually bots. What I like to do is spam them back and try to call them, strangely I've gotten less messages from them.

>joined a discord server with 2 friends
>admin is some 30yo woman with muh anxiety and muh depression
>everyone is pretty likeable but still snowflake as fuck
>bully the femoid so much she ends up leaving the server after trying to make a voting so she can ban us and failing miserably
>they make US the new admins
>troon joins the server after a couple of months
>we bully "her" so much "she" ends up having a mental breakdown and calling us all sort of shit
>we ban "her" and move on
Its so fucking good
We instantly ban anyone who is underage as well. Fuck women, zoomers and troons

This but in earnest.

>play Rise with group of friends on Switch
>now my PC friends got rise on PC and want me to play with them
>don't want to double dip and basically replay the game

I really wish they added crossplay. There was probably a technical reason on why it couldn't be added. At least they're enjoying Rise.

>join public discord
>its full of trannys and reddit
>get a warning because i said something was "retarded"

Every fucking time, Retard has become the new nigger

Can I join your server

Well how about you fuck off back to your server then nigger? Just because you're using your Discordfaggotry to epicly own le libs doesn't mean you aren't a Discordfaggot zoomer.

>fuck women
Nah, if there's one good thing about discord is grooming zoomettes.

Attached: 1620027444132.webm (720x1280, 2.91M)

I do this IRL on accident sometimes and feel bad after.
My friends daughter is autistic and though he said its fine and he doesn't care I feel like a fucking dickhead when I call someone an autist, describe x as autistic etc around him.
Really it's kind of bad my online habits bleed into my real speech like that.

>have a good game with randoms
>a random adds you and you queue next
>immediately starts flaming you when the team starts losing

Attached: 1626540241930.jpg (287x287, 13.15K)

No its fucking trash
I like your atittude, prime discord mod material
They are not real women

I'm a support worker, we're officially supposed to use non ableist inclusive language, but off the clock we all call our supports tismos, retards, potatoheads or windowlickers

Attached: 1635538749846.jpg (2640x3444, 1.12M)

This is my biggest fear. If I do good, it tends to be just a fluke. Having to do that again is like suddenly being put on a spotlight unprepared and I choke

Entirely different situation, that's just you being a shitbag behind people's back while acting genuine to their face. People who trust and look up to you for help.
Frankly it's reprehensible and I don't care how many edgy tweenies reply to this calling me a faggot.

>carry a mediocre team in moba
>friend invite
>cool we can play more matches like that
>game invite
>accept
>2 others from previous game are there
>they invite 1 more
>switch to ranked mode
>they start discussing tier lists without discussing actual intricacies
>suggestions that i play support
>leave
>unfriend
sorry

Attached: nervous dog.jpg (768x768, 93.42K)

Attached: 08.png (439x440, 132.12K)

>"Sure thing"
>We never play another game together
Why even bother?

Attached: 1426803888048.jpg (396x396, 42.06K)

>Frankly it's reprehensible
would you rather be helped and called a faggot to coworkers or be called a faggot to your face?
there is no option c. option a is solely for your benefit. just take the fake good will and be happy like everyone else.

nothing personal kid

Attached: c.png (223x41, 15.52K)

>option a is solely for your benefit
No it isn't you deluded retard it's for yours because you'd lose your job and/or get fucking slapped up saying it to people's faces you spineless fuck

>playing league
>always try and be positive
>end up with one or two people wanting to be friends every few matches
>always say no because i'm not actually always that nice and i always get too attached

Hey user, I'd invite you to my friends list and I'm no friend collector. I'd still never message you and forget you two days down the line, but hey, silver lining.

>get fucking slapped up
t.white man

Yeah, solely for your benefit. if you got called a faggot you'd REEEE at the manager until your fee fees were better and that makes everyone else suffer because you couldn't take being called a faggot. if your fee fees aren't hurt then you won't make the manager have a bad day who won't make others have a bad day. thus the fake good will. no one wants to deal with your hurt fee fees so just avoid the whole situation and laugh about it later.

To my face, and in my line or work we do it all the time. Fuck your politics

>carry a team in a moba
>they weren't bad either
>friend invite
>play another game, they suck utter dick
>unfriend

>be 30yo old
>nobody sends you friend requests anymore

>be an mmo player
>get invited into a guild
>we become bros and clear hardcore content over years
>no more content, guild stops playing
>start playing another game and join another guild
>after some time, fresh server starts, the old guild reunites
>happy for them, but keep playing my main game
>they get problems during progress
>beg me to come back
>"we love you, we need you, come back, we can buy you items and level up a character"
>realize that nobody have cared that much about me in years if not decades
>burst into tears as I type "Sorry, I have made my choice"

Attached: 1521620800621.gif (600x617, 1.45M)

>>realize that nobody have cared that much about me in years if not decades
Get into DnD, seriously. You won't believe how personally involved those groups become, go to roll20 and find a noob friendly group.

I haven't had a legitimate friend in close to a decade and at this point I think I'd rather keep it that way.

Attached: 28ef7o96f7c51.jpg (3000x4000, 830.67K)

someone inviting me to a discord after 1 good game is like wanting to fuck someone right after asking them out for a date - not even going on the date, just right after asking them.

I have a friend who I don't really bother with anymore because all he ever plays is Brawlhalla and Roblox, I have played them with him and had fun but when I try to get him to play something that I'm into he flat out says no.

Attached: 1633399958626.jpg (1200x900, 273.88K)

>best friend of 10+ years joins discord
>gets more and more limpwristed and unironically thinks the word 'fag' is worth warnings, etc.

Thought the discord meme of it turning men into pansies was a meme

>tranime poster
>brain damaged retard

How much do you guys consider online friends to be "real" friends? I can say that one of my best friends was someone I met in XIV and we've talked almost everyday for the past 4-5 years. People I met there and some discord servers have people I can really trust and even met up with at some conventions. My friends IRL will always be there for me too, but breaking a friendship barrier with someone you might not know how they look feels like a genuine bond develops right at that moment.

Attached: 1569567416558.gif (500x315, 2.43M)

>D&D players

Dear god no, they're so fucking weird even in Any Forums standards.

He's probably changing to get some pussy. It rarely works.

They are real. It's the same thing as if you would speak to a real person behind a curtain. They feel real, they are real.

OP here.
I just wanted a good Raven thread and you guys messed it up with your sad and cringey loser stories. You all suck.
That's all.

Attached: url.png (250x250, 75.91K)

you don't even know how to groom yourself much less women

>"Wow, user, you were so good at those matches. Want to join my friend group to play together more often?"
>agree
>after that they're never online when I play

Attached: 1349030721872.jpg (212x232, 28.47K)

This is my experience for every online kart racer and FPS released after 2010.

>tfw have never gotten a friend request

Attached: 1643537777977.png (181x232, 52.02K)

online friends can be considered real friends, but as someone who has met some online friends irl, it's a massive difference and really does change the dynamic of the friendship in a positive way. i'd really recommend meeting them at least once if you've already been good friends for many years

I mean that's one way to interpret OPs post.

For me, I just don't like getting involved cause I am crap at maintaining relationships with people.

I've got a few people I care about irl and that's about all the headspace for other people I can manage without inevitably neglecting someone or another. Guess it's just the way some people are wired.

Discord is great for certain use cases. I'm in one that has 4 people total. It's easy for us all to bullshit with each other and not use fagbook. We also don't bug each other to play shit constantly, we might play as a group 4-6 times a year.

Those are the best groups

>constantly get FRs or requests for my discord because I'm always on the very top of the scoreboard.
>people start dodging until they are on my team
>whenever I enter a lobby it's a race to see who can be on my team first before it's full
>never say a word or respond.

Attached: maskettaman.png (426x294, 83.24K)

based
tranny shit, not even once

Pike a lewder image next time you dingus.

Attached: 1562782202234.png (228x221, 4.67K)

*pick

if you use discord in any capacity you do not belong on this site

Attached: 1523043956983.jpg (1446x1080, 343.44K)

online "friends" are a waste of time and communicating with someone who uses a nickname or even worse a gamertag is so fucking embarrassing, only losers do this

>interacting with an easygoing discord cancer
>opportunity
people like you are annoyance and your value outside of being an addition to gameplay is nonexistent, if bots become more interesting to play with nobody would even bother to keep your company

Attached: 1640354744014.jpg (419x433, 129.43K)

I met my now housemate through one of my discord friend circles. Housemate is now not in that circle due to a rough patch with the rest and is a lazy fuck I don't ever really interract with. Adding on to that, the original circle of friends aren't even much fun to be around anymore.

>You are nothing more than a vessel... a vessel for the cum of those lonely and horny faggots abandoned by femnoids

i still talk to people daily i met in shit like tf2 and gmod when i was unironically 16, they are some of the best friends i ever had

what is wrong with you people?

Attached: 1337571375758.png (556x411, 294.05K)

based

Attached: 1643539819709.png (1920x1500, 1.47M)

>give us a channel
That is the most cucked shit I've ever heard, Discord users really are retarded.

Attached: 1620573268678.gif (421x450, 391.63K)

Is this your first time on Any Forums? Mental illness mainly

You are preaching to deaf ears. Everytime there's a desktop screenshot thread, almost all posters have discord installed.

Atleast you're trying to do good user.

The people you met and played with prior to the boom of social media and creation of reddit and discord are alot more tolerable.

I don't want to spend the time or the energy taking a chance that the guy lonely enough to try getting my discord in a game isn't gonna end up being a fucking weird clingy autist.
You can tell right away that they'd be obnoxious if you added them when you tell them you don't add randoms to your discord because you use it just for friends
>dude come on, it's easier to communicate
>we'd only talk when playing a game
Fuck off. I have a friend group already

want to add me bro?

considering the kind of people that post on desktop threads, I'm not surprised

damn straight

youre acting more of a nigger than actual niggers

Unless you're a literal underageB&, the people pre-2012 you'd meet were actually usually pretty cool, nowadays though there's no place for a humble grill enthusiast because of how embroiled in internet drama people get, I'd rather be alone than talk to people I'm not on the same wavelength with.

Attached: 623.jpg (750x739, 114.51K)

I dont want to get to know you long term, ill get bored of you eventually that way. Just add me on steam if you want to play video games and fuck off in every other case.

Attached: 1583859372526.jpg (300x300, 12.53K)