Capcom's redemption ark just sta-

Capcom's redemption ark just sta-

Attached: +3years.jpg (6093x1722, 3.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ATftTAH4I6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

continues

Yes, another great Monster Hunter game, maybe even better than the last. Playin with my bros just like the first time we played Monster Hunter Portable on Hamachi. These games give me comfort like nothing else.

Left is too busy, looks like shit.

Thoughts?

Attached: thoughts.png (1540x982, 651.94K)

Right is too lazy looks like crap

PS4 and low end PC can't handle the left, and you still have to make the game for platforms that people have. If it was PS5 exclusive it would be a different story. Make sure to pester devs for more PS5 exclusives.

What games?

>378 days
Wtf

something some retards dont understand is that the 33 days update was supposed to come with the base game but they delayed it as some kind of excuse of dlc so people dont seethe like world haters usually do, also the quality of rise monsters is low as hell and the events are still trash, try and compete with world in terms of fun and see how much of a piece of shit your tablet game actually is.

all your lies are exposed, shittendo cultist

Attached: 1643389269037.png (1540x986, 836.71K)

>the quality of rise monsters is low as hell
Best new monsters since Tri, your jealousy is showing.

Attached: GOSS.webm (711x400, 2.01M)

shut the fuck up you nigger and leave this board

Where's super deviants, super magna, super ibushi, super narwa and super all mother? And where's hypers in GU roster count?

Complain to Capcom, not me

Attached: notmyrules.png (413x251, 39.26K)

W-world bros...

this must be a bot

Boss Goss alone makes Rise one of the greatest Mh games ever

Attached: di3rxp8f1xs61.jpg (1280x720, 74.61K)

>he posted it again
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

why aren't we comparing numbers from every monster hunter game?
that'd be fucking fun idea for a thread, maybe we could also talk about how many polygons certain trees have or even go into full autistic detail and talk about the code itself haha

just a thought :DD

>switch owner brain can't comprehend the graphics quality of a PC game from 2018

Attached: 1fb21b426b799fbdf46d606e05f0f7cd.jpg (686x678, 186.9K)

>monster hunter threads will never be good again

Attached: 1643509178830.jpg (2319x1638, 1.38M)

>you will never sniff her

Attached: 1589240827184.jpg (828x1024, 120.59K)

It's because of people like you that companies make shitty simplified designs and characters.
Your pathetic inferior chimp brain can't comprehend complicated pictures with more than 2 lines.
I bet you bought the new Pokemon and loved the graphics.

THIS RETARD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>bumping your own thread because nobody is taking your shit bait
cringe

Left: Monster Hunter
Right: Monster Hunter
I see no problem here. If you do then MH is not a franchise for you. It was always about hunting the giant monsters with cool armor and weapons. They've been on screens with fucking 240p resolutions. If you play these games for the graphics you started with World.

I just miss whining about Plesioth Hipchecks in the FU threads, no consolewarring, just bros talking about a cool game they like and telling shitters to git gud, and helping new players figure out how to play.

MH threads were peak comfy on Any Forums before retards decided to use it as bait, the quality of discussion never really recovered and you can't even say anything about it without people saying you're an X or Y fanboy.

Real men played on the PSP/Wii U anyway, and its rad that the games are just on PC now as well.

Get cancer

Idortchads like you make me think there's still hope for this board.

Attached: 1550777465249.jpg (894x894, 292.21K)

>hurr durr needless detail good
Cope. I'd take GU graphics over the bloated zoomer mess that world was.

Tell me which is the snoy version so I can call it shit.

is that a mod on the left?

>Yeah ok the game looks like shit i admit it but i rather have that than detailed graphics!
Kek pathetic nigger. Do not speak to me again you baiting brainlet.

Rise just needs to have a fight as good as Fatalis kino

>tfw Monster Hunter just keeps experimenting and adding gimmicks instead of refining things that were in the last games
>tfw we'll never have a single MH that's just all the stuff that works really fine tuned

>Cope. I'd take GU graphics over the bloated zoomer mess that world was.
Unironically agree, but I want it on PC

I didn't like that World was so busy, MH at its core is a fairly arcadey franchise that deals in a lot of abstractions. On a surface level, removing the abstraction and getting a more "real" environment seems cool, but once you actually get into the game you realize that it just gets in the way of the actual gameplay and removing the loading zones also removed the abstracted journey between far off points, which makes the environments feel weirdly cramped and tiny, like a little playground or theme park ride.
I completely get what you mean and I totally agree with you. I want to be able to walk into an area and know at a glance what is there. You should know in the first 2-3 seconds what you've got to work with in each area, but I could barely find shit I was looking for on purpose in world because there was just so much shit to look at that doesn't actually do anything. Its all clutter and no substance, sure it looks cooler, but at the cost of visibility and ease of play.
Maybe its just because I'm old and still use my imagination in games, but removing the loading zones also fucked up the scale of the world and really makes shit just feel wack. I could not get immersed in World at all and I really really hope Capcom keeps going back to "classic" MH, if only so that my old man brain can still have fun with the games.

I don't care what its on, I'd prefer PC, but I still want the 'classic' aesthetic without all the visual clutter.

Fuck off retard

Attached: 694940074001_5639762161001_5638453741001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 154.37K)

Yes we will, it'll just be every 10 years with 1/4 of the usual monsters and a lackluster DLC

Buff Gunlance so I can go murder Dragon Dracula.

It's the Pokemon trap, they want each gen to be fresh and unique so they feel like they can't use the main gimmicks from the previous games.

I agree, both World and Rise are garbage. Just like those shitty 1st person RE games and Remakes.

Playing World makes me want to play Rise and playing Rise makes me want to play World.

Capcom needs no redemption, it did almost nothing bad in its releases. Rise is just shitty mobile shit and people who know proper games will just keep playing World. I'm waiting for World's actual successor.

Ok they're both shit, happy?

Take your meds and find a game you actually like to post about, why are you even in this thread?
What Monster Hunter games DO you like?

Attached: t96epy4osaa21.png (264x358, 45.47K)

Easy to make more monsters when most of them are copypastes from the previous title. World moved to an entirely new platform and engine so it was harder initially.

F1, F2, FU, Tri, P3rd

This. As far as new Monster Hunter technical leaps go, it had the biggest start of any between 1 and Tro

both screenshots are taken from vanilla versions of the game at max settings.

World is still running on the rehashed MT Framework, Rise is the game that took on the huge burden of moving on to a new, modern game engine(RE Engine).

>F1, F2, FU, Tri, P3rd
P3rd was kinda babby mode but whatever, the fuck has your panties so twisted in a knot that you have to come into this thread and shitpost about both games?
Explain yourself so people can actually talk with you about the game instead of just bein a little fag about it,
You can talk with people you disagree with without just resorting to obnoxious extremes and memes, this isn't reddit, you don't have to try to fit in and can just have an opinion

Attached: Obligatory+_cf72c9372bbb4a21f13a9ba778ce9370.gif (320x240, 3.88M)

Based

lighting/textures on the right are honestly really good, if you took a cropped part of it it'd look almost photorealistic, unironically. But obviously left is pushing more polygons and geometry detail, however lighting of the left looks extremely fake and 'videogamey'. I'm assuming both screenshots are the PC ports though?

I am absolutely getting filtered now at HR50. Things just two shot me all the time, and I'm playing online too.

Filtered?

should i go back to play monster hunter world if i'm enjoying rise so far?

Attached: msedge_e4PGtfexPs.png (653x698, 236.48K)

I dunno, i'm not the same guy. I just came to exert my dominance over World and Rise sperm.

I'm sorry Nintenbros but World for now is the better game, we'll see what they'll do with the expansion.
t. PChad that has played both

Attached: TCS.webm (1920x1080, 2.65M)

all-mother is a bitch to deal with

ok better now?

Attached: actualUI.jpg (1280x720, 247.31K)

I'm sorry Snoys but Rise for now is the better game, we'll see what they'll do with MH6.
t. PChad that has played both

What is the most imba build right now?
The one with the highest dps and just melt the monsters.
I currently have the sticky HBG build, and it's fucking hilarious to see monster keeps falling down and unable to do shit.

why is rise not on sale bros

user game just fucking came out, it's going to be in a month

Attached: 1111.jpg (319x213, 11.82K)

>no fingerless glove meter

I unironically like right more because of the lighting.

MHR has some cool shots

Attached: Untitled.png (1285x1283, 1.35M)

Bros where's world 2?
I'm excited for the rise dlc thing but I want world 2.

Rice is a good looking game.

Attached: 20220121011531_1.jpg (1600x900, 557.93K)

The only World monster not present in Rise i miss is Odogaron
Allmother is a WAY better fight than fucking Xeno

Don't worry user, there is still Sunbreak, there is still hope

Attached: 101.jpg (390x420, 54.45K)

And yet World's meta was horrendously dominated by Drachen while Rise has a ton of viable setups without a clear winner

>allmother
>literal drill attacks
>magnamalo helps you for no fucking reason
>butchered proof of a hero starts playing right after
it's truly a dogshit fucking fight and don't you dare to compare it to Xeno

Xeno was a terrible fucking piece of shit. Allmother is an actual fight with actual patterns instead of autistic dragon too big for his own good shitting endless aoe on screen.

>meta
>single-player game

Attached: 61NOBiC4+zL.jpg (469x395, 69.9K)

You post this literally every time someone calls you out on exaggerating the difference between World and Rise monster counts, and every time we tell you that a fan-made wiki is not a reliable source, faggot.

t. Someone who enjoys base Rise way more than base World.

Xeno'Jiiva was a copypasted Grigori from Dragon's Dogma, same for the dogs, also copypasted from DDDA.
Mounting animations in World were taken from DD as well.

Xeno is also a fight and it has attack patterns.
You started an argument from lying, you already lost.
allmother is irredeemable garbage in every possible way starting from the "plot" and how game wasn't finished on release, horrible music and fucking fight design with absolutely retarded looking oneshot mechanics that you have to farcaster out.
it's trash so is your irrelevant opinion.

Xeno phase 2 music was pure kino

Apexes are more unique than the likes of Black Diablos, Azure Rathalos and Pink Rathian. Cope.

Wait, you're getting oneshot by the spinny pillars?
Have you heard about armor spheres?

>that pathetic strawman
damn you lost so hard you forgot what was the argument even about.
take the L nigger, but quietly, I don't want to read your shit anymore

>Yuya forgot he had to make an actual game instead of a cinematic experience so they copy pasted and recolored half of the roster for World to save it from being Tri 2.0

I just dropped into this thread and saw you claiming that Allmother Narwa has oneshot mechanics. She doesn't have a single attack that oneshots you unless you have shit tier defense or you're a gunnertranny in which case, neck yourself. Playing the game on easy mode and still crying.

>not me but
I told you I don't want to read your dumb shit nigger, why can't just hold your bitch tears and be quiet?

You're the one who's crying because he's bad at the game, faggot. Get good and then come back.

Attached: Laughing hoarfrost whores.jpg (519x720, 110.87K)

>he can't
I knew it you're one of those sore losers who can't even shut the fuck up properly.
I'm done with you ,eat shit nigger

no tobi
no buy

Imagine getting triple carted by allmother because you can't dodge some slow pillars

Attached: 1.jpg (800x876, 87.95K)

user... tobi is in both...

ok i buy

>100 dlcs on launch
why are people ok with this?

I still can't believe DMC5SE remains console exclusive. Capcom bought a LOT of goodwill with DMC5 for me and it chaps my ass that they had to go and sully it by making the PC version permanently inferior. I don't know how I'm meant to trust them with games like this moving forward.

Attached: 1608844333178.png (702x914, 478.98K)

Step one is not buying them.

AT Xeno was a great fight, but I kinda agree on base Xeno

Shara tho is amazing, a real shame that there's no AT version

Attached: shara.webm (1280x720, 840.44K)

Thats one of the reasons i don't want a new MH game till 2024, if they release the next MH game before that, the chance of it being cross gen is much higher.

The fact that you can cheese AT Xeno with aerial IG without ever touching the ground or getting hit is enough proof that Xeno is shit. He never actually aims for you, he just randomly throws out giant AoE attacks.

one of the best themes
IB had such good music

who cares? still a great fight

Genuine question since I'm a Worldbab -- is there a game theme that's as good as Stars at Our Backs? Whenever I hear that theme I feel genuinely nostalgic, like I'm revisiting something that's got a long tradition that I've been following for years, even though World was my first game. It's such an incredible theme that I was surprised when I learned it was new for World.

I also adore all the ways it was remixed and reincorporated for the Hub events and stuff like AT Nerg.

I played monster hunter once and it felt like shit so I never played any of the games again.

I only masturbate to the monsters in the context of them fucking me in the ass.

Every single one of them.

Attached: OfybEaG.jpg (240x251, 22.97K)

>Monster Hunter goes back home to Sony and is immediately the best Monster Hunter game ever made
>Monster Hunter goes back to Nintendo and produces another souless cash grab with shit graphics
Really makes you think.

World/IB have great tracks, but I think MH3 has the best OST overall
youtube.com/watch?v=ATftTAH4I6M

Holy based

Attached: 1619717032360.jpg (1024x793, 85.5K)

>redemption
from what?

Attached: 120.png (600x830, 420.09K)

Are you still mad rise wasn't on playstation? get over it.

MonHun is, and always will be, a dogshit series.

moga village MOGS all other themes

imagine having such shit tastes

Malzeno is already the best flagship design since Seregios, god damn love that vampire dragon

Attached: __chun_li_mega_man_dante_felyne_amaterasu_and_15_more_street_fighter_and_14_more_drawn_by_fuse_ryuuta__6fface93a14365bb11fdaac14b86cb72.jpg (1024x693, 239.58K)

great