In general do you prefer first person games or third person games?

in general do you prefer first person games or third person games?

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 12.88K)

Idk. Depends on who is doing the playthrough. I can't watch someone who cant aim. As for myself i dont own any consoles

I don't give a shit? If the game is fun then it's fun regardless of what genre it is

3rd, better view
more realism
Better controls usually
higher effort, animations etc

3rd is easily superior

here's the thing, making a third person character who controls well requires a lot of things. so it's much easier to tell at a glance if the devs have their shit together, and as such I think I swerve around mediocre and bad third person games just from seeing a few seconds of gameplay, whereas it's hard to tell with first person.

stop typing like a faggot?

I don't give a shit?

>this retarded faggot again

Hey guys, I think?

first personcels.....

love both of them, people with motion sickness can suck my dick

Racist piece of shit. Japanese are not dogs

>more realism
not an argument

first person but i prefer using third person camera irl

you have zero idea about game development if you unironically believe that AAA game companies don't have templates for third person movement and controls that they can just tweak and update whenever they make a new game

all devs do that where they can, and neither post you quoted even implied they did otherwise.

Ghost Recon Wildlands is better in first person

I enjoy immensely a game where you use both views. Like MGSV or Ghost recon future soldier, you do basic movement and quick reaction combat in 3rd person view but zoom to first person for precision shots for example.

Fantasy games though, like Dark messiah or Elder scrolls I prefer completely in 1st person though

for shooters generally I prefer first person. In Mordhau I use 3rd person tho.

you can do so much more with third person, gameplay wise.
but first person is better for feeling immersed.

dlc outfits
>in 1st person game, for what purpose?
>in 3rd person, sure

dlc weapon camo
>in 1st person game, sure
>in 3rd person, for what purpose?

Attached: 555758.jpg (640x480, 53.41K)

3rd person games like dead space or dark souls because i can appreciate how cool my character looks like

Attached: 1643522175503.jpg (960x792, 54.85K)

1st person are more immersive to me, but 3rd person doesn't bother me especially if there is a way to change your shoulder

it may sound retarded but 3rd person feels more immersive to me and unless we talking about mp shooters, 3rd person is going to be my choice 99% of the time

I prefer it when games include both, but done well neither are offensive to my eyes.

3rd person because i like seeing my girl do funny things. i mean, i like 1st person shooters, too, though

Attached: steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.jpg (1920x1080, 285.89K)

either the CHARACTER is in the way
or
the GUN is in the way
at least in some games there is the option to PUT AWAY the gun and in others the gun is lowered when it isnt in use

Speaking generally, third person for sure. I play primarily action games and RPGs (or action RPGs) so 90% of the time third person is the way to go. I do like FPS games but usually only when the gameplay is built around that point of view -- usually fast paced shooters. The rare exception are games like RDR2 or Elder Scrolls, where there's an element of immersion that your average game doesn't really attempt but even then I appreciate the option of third person.