Etrian Odyssey: Millennium Girl

Etrian Odyssey: Millennium Girl

Attached: 1465460720284.png (1861x3061, 644.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RS6FPBwR58Q
youtube.com/watch?v=m8QkO3sNbOA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

le mellinom girl

God I fucking love Etrian

Attached: 1531250886581.gif (298x343, 3.28M)

Have you tried the touhou ones?

I actually like playing Etriam

le fafnor nit

Attached: Bertrand.png (382x540, 172.9K)

>that one time a doujin artist spoiled himself because he had to pay too much attention to the art to make the doujin

Attached: 025.png (992x1426, 204.2K)

This is the last Etrian Odyssey game I played, I hated the grimoire system. I'm going to play U2 soon, I hope it isn't so bad there.

it's significantly improved. Grimoires are now only 1 skill each and you can equip multiple of them instead of having to glue them all together, and there's now trading where you can slowly recycle all of your low level shit grimoires into higher level ones. Also you can stack a grimoire and a skill you naturally learn to combine their level, letting you use up to level 20 skills.

That's hilarious. Also fun to know Minami Star likes Etrian Odyssey.

Attached: 1545047989891.jpg (508x499, 58.15K)

Attached: 1403575394308.jpg (290x481, 27.96K)

She is BUILT

dicky the ricky

le mellinom girl

BUILT for crits

FUCK YOU MILLENNIUM GIRL YOUR TITLE SPOILED ONE OF THE COOLEST FUCKING TWISTS FOR ME EVEN THOUGH I PLAYED CLASSIC
FUCK YOU YOU STUPID WHORE

The new twist is that the MIKE turns on you and is gonna nuke Etria off the map.

youtube.com/watch?v=RS6FPBwR58Q

etriam is reclining

youtube.com/watch?v=m8QkO3sNbOA
>2018
It's already dead.

I just started eo4 and my team is Landshark:Edgelord:medic:ranger:dancer

I really didn't want to use a tank this time. How fucked am I Any Forums?

You're not fucked. A flatress would help you for bosses post game but not necessary at all. Nightseeker is key class in EO4 for many reasons. Your party looks pretty solid, but I'd personally replace dancer or ranger with fluffy runemaster just because I like her.

Attached: 1492559376565.jpg (1075x1518, 620.56K)

Everyone told the same about SMT V.

le millenom girl

Thanks m8.
>I'd personally replace dancer or ranger with fluffy runemaster just because I like her.
Good taste. I was really close to using her.

I love How every review of this game mentions the lgbt child rapist representations
Okay i guess i wont play your game then i hate dickless people

And Komori was directing SMT5 even. I'm sure they'll have something to show off soon, a shame they didn't do anything the anniversary that just passed

Perfect thread. I need some clarification for EOV, is clinch>breather worth it in terms of binding or would simply spamming one-two punch be more usefull?

a fucking leaf

Attached: raccoona.png (318x2045, 965.61K)

Looking at the skill data the chances don't seem too far apart so it would depend on how stats modify it and if you value the constant stream of damage more than the big charge up
Realistically though I don't think I ever used clinch once when I used pug since I recall being a little bit skill point starved by the end and you're maxing the basic bind skills anyways. Also if you really want to full bind just use chain blast.

Yeah since i use a a harbinger anyways for debuffs, 1-2 punch has been pretty consistent, and it's easier tio set up leading blow afterwards. I'm already starved for skill points and since i'm hitting lvl 60 i'm gonna go for a first retiring.so i think i'll continue with current start.

I don't think V is nearly hard enough to need to retire at all. It just makes you have to grind back to level for minimal benefit.

Really? wow, gonna wait for the post game for that then, since i'm at the end of the 5th stratum

Which Etrian game do I play first?

If you do want to retire the first FOE in the 6th stratum is a good place to do it since it clones itself, making it easy to farm, and it weak to instant death.
Also I've heard the 5th stratum boss is a bit of a roadblock for some people but I beat him first try on both of my playthroughs so idk lol (and yes, the first one was completely blind)

just B urself, but not nexus

I don't worry too much, i heard the crystal dragon in 4th stratum was also a nasty piece of work but i had absolutely no trouble with it. I have 2 pugs and a canon dragoon that shit out damage like there's no tomorrow and a shaman that just spams vitality prayer and the skill that makes you recover health based on your damage. I'm just getting my new gear done by farming some FOEs and then it's boss time

The easiest game is 4.
If you want to go by increasing QoL: 3 --> EOU+4 --> EO5+EOU2

I just played 4 first and jumped around wherever I wanted after.
No real order is necessary apart from leaving Nexus till last because its designed to be a nostalgia trip

I'm playing EOU1 story mode on expert and is the party permanently stuck with 5 members?
I'm also in the middle of reclassing Simon to Troubadour and Ricky to Hexer.

The original allow you to make your own party but the remakes gives you handholding restricting your party but giving you more story. I'll probably start with one of the hand hold one before going to the og with freedom

It doesn't restrict you, if you want to reclass the story mode characters you can.

Does U2 have story mode exclusives classes like U1?