Imagine immediately joining a faction that tried to kill you just a few moments ago

Imagine immediately joining a faction that tried to kill you just a few moments ago

Attached: Chadcloak.jpg (500x586, 54.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6sBQfGHSFU
youtube.com/watch?v=he6-lHcstno
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based stormchad

Imagine thinking you're fighting for tradition when it's false.

*attacks everything but the thalmor embassy*

I am from Skyrim. I did ancestry dna test and learned i'm 80 percent imperial. My whole world has changed. I tried to commit suicide but couldn't do it. Now i have to live like this. But after that i decide it is a thalmor game. I suggest people don't do dna test it's lie bcs i'm 100 percent nord thnx.

Attached: 6819f9673e6fa7597f3581bba9bb5d52e5827a43_128.jpg (128x128, 5.35K)

HOLY BASED

TALOS IS THE GOD OF MEN

>Be 70% Nord
>Be 20% Nibenese and Akaviri
>Be 8% Breton
>Be 2% Dunmer
B-bros, what do I do?

Attached: C191262B-926D-4A75-95CA-F929DAD0B518.jpg (693x448, 76.6K)

Stormcloaks are a reminder that all forms of separatism and their political movements and funded and supported by jews.

You will never be an independent nation

I thought it was dumb to have us join any of them.

No, you're causing more damage the longer you prolong the war

LOL my fucking sides

>IT'SSSS DAAAAAAAAAA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1602241741742.png (600x716, 14.54K)

>game has no race-based dialogue
>joining Stormcloaks as an imperial are is the same as Dunmer, Argonian or even as an Altmer
I'd rather join the Forsworn, the canonical good guys

>Thalmor wants the civil war to continue to deplete the resources and armies of the Empire, in preparation for their future rematch with them.
>Alduin wants the civil war to continue “War Unending”, because that is not only the sign of the End Times, but also immediately gives him more souls to devour and make him stronger in Sovengarde.
You have to decide on who should win Dovahkiin.

Attached: FB56FB44-F832-4845-865E-BD88FDC0C6F2.jpg (1920x1080, 828.02K)

Stormchuds are incel racists
I enjoy killing them they are the trumpers of skyrim

If you practice necromancy, that automatically makes you the bad guys.

Why yes, I do support the master race of Nirn, how could you tell?

Attached: file.png (820x1024, 1.94M)

Briarhearts isn't necromancy as far as I know, it seems like a very primitive form of heart transplant

It leterally is, moron. Ulfric is s Thalmor informant and the Thalmor seems pretty jewish from anywhere you look at it.

>Stormcloak is all about freedom of religion
>Imperials is all about racial equality
>Both are pro-gay marriage
Why pick either?

playing as the bandits in Stalker games is pretty fun, eat shitty food, steal Loners shit

>I disagree with a tradition, this makes it not a tradition
very based leftbro

>ONE (one) document that says "hey it's pretty sweet that Ulfric is eating up empire resources we should try to keep the war going as long as we can"
>HA SEE HE'S A PLANT I AM VERY INTELLIGENT!

yeah i dunno what to tell you user that Breton blood in you is a pretty big bummer

SKYRIM NEEDS HEROES, AND WE'RE THE ONLY ONE'S WE'VE GOT!
FOR ULFRIC STORMCLOAK!
FOR SKYRIM!

Attached: Stormcloaks.png (1920x1080, 1.9M)

>2% Dunmer
What the fuck?

ulfric was banging elenwen bro

hehehe
I'm a lizard
I'm gonna go float around in the river in my Mr Dragonborn helmet

If I could join the Thalmor I would have

whenever you do a genetic test they put 2% dunmer to discourage anti-dunmer remarks

See . Ulfric hates the Thalmor, and is only an “asset” as a way to deplete Skyrim and Cyrodill of their population. The Thalmor in that same Dossier even says that they don’t want Ulfric to win the war either, less they end up creating a fanatical anti-elf country they have to deal with in a few centuries down the road.

Don't half races not even work much in the elder scrolls? I mean i guess the bretons are rape babies of the ayleids or something like that if i recall but maybe that worked out due to sheer numbers.

We're going to High Rock, bros.
youtube.com/watch?v=X6sBQfGHSFU

They don't, in TES the kid is always the race of the mother. Bretons happened because of generations of kids who had an ayy father eventually causing their inate magic stick in some capacity.

this kek, stormcloak are fucking retards

Attached: tsu.gif (220x243, 658.21K)

I love how the Imperials have the audacity to undermine the fact that they were gonna execute you while being completely innocent and not even apologize. Jarl Balgruff himself just tells you to your face he doesn't give a flying fuck about the situation and the general ridicules you for demanding an apology. The people who shill for imperials are legitimately retarded cucks.

>getting filtered by the intro because of one power tripping female captain

Typically race mixing in Tameriel is usually the child is the same race as the mother, but they display some racial traits of the father. The Bretons got so mixed, that some Nords actually mistook some Bretons to be Elves, and attacked them. It wasn’t until some of those “Elves” began pleading for their lives in the Nordic language did the Nords realize that they were Humans. Centuries later after some additional interactions with more Nords, the Bretons started to return to being more Mannish again; the Elven blood by the time of the main games are very thin at this point, that they aren’t “Manmer” anymore really.

General fucking Tullius was RIGHT FUCKING THERE, LETTING HER DO ALL THOSE THINGS.

fuck the civil war, i just wanna go back to morrowind

Fuck Morrowind and fuck Dunmer. I want to see a new place.

Summerset?

The Online game kind of makes me not want to have any place in Tameriel now. I want to go to Akavar now.

still mind boggling how dumb skyrims playerbase is

>implying stormcloaks aren’t just organized bandits

stormcloaks more like stormcucks lmao

imperials more like simperials lmao

That's what guerilla warfare looks like when the alien enemy you're fighting against has embedded itself into nearly every institution.

Kek

Attached: ka7sb21vltb71.jpg (680x511, 73.76K)

if you were alive in the 1900s you would be rambling on about how the bolsheviks were secretly working for germany

>implying the empire has any legitimacy after the septim bloodline ends
Enjoy simping for your dynasty of pathetic Colovian bandits.

>Attacking the thalmor embassy giving the thalmor full reason to invade and join the roman larpers in skyrim
Is just says you have subhuman IQ

The War can’t go on forever since only the Thalmor and Alduin really benefit from it.

>there is no stormcloacks/imperials questline to eradicate thalmor from skyrim
such a wasted opportunity

There's absolutely nothing wrong with worshipping the nordic pantheon and talos at the same time. When tiber septim and wulfharth became talos both the imperial and nordic pantheons added talos to their rosters.

Attached: 1642202258190.jpg (920x674, 247.88K)

Holocausting the Thalmor would trigger the Aldmeri Dominion into using all the manpower they have on Cyrodil and their colonies to nuke Skyrim instead of attempting to control it

Imagine siding with magiclets

Attached: 1642172071259.jpg (400x505, 37.72K)

Of course their isn't, the Stormcloaks are only mad at the Imperials for letting the Thalmor walk all over them and their beliefs, the Imperials are the "two more weeks" faction claiming they're just biding time to eventually, maybe, one day really show those elves. Nevermind that by the time they do anything the Thalmor will know their military inside and out along with having so many sleeper agents and such that it won't matter. Then again this only comes to an open fight if the Thalmor still haven't found the last pillar and undone reality by then.

>thinking the thalmor need another reason
>when stormcloaks very reason for independence the free worship of Talos is justification enough for them
Is just says you have subhuman IQ

Imagine being so butthurt about existing that you try to kill the world instead of yourself

Well yeah, that is not the issue. Talos is both metaphorically and literally Shor/Shezzar 2.0.

Can they even ever do that? Isn't the Stone for the Adamantine Tower unreachable or something?

>elder scrolls
>western rpgs
The games suck regardless

I forget but that isn't going to stop them from trying and screeching until they get their way.

they would die or fuck off without imperial protection surely

>thinking the thalmor need another reason
No reason to send a army
>when stormcloaks very reason for independence the free worship of Talos is justification enough for them
Reason to send a few units of Justiciars to arrest nords across the land and send them to Northwatch Keep with the permission of the empire
Sorry for your small brain user :(

Attached: You.jpg (739x415, 24.53K)

They would fuck off, it's the same argument as Brexit
Ultimately it's the empire that would cry the most about how Skyrim is being selfish and weakening the empire to strengthen themselves at the expense of everyone else

All children in TES take the mother's race, but they do pick up some of the father's traits. Kinda like how the Asari work in Mass Effect.

Attached: 1465795997157.jpg (1680x1050, 527.13K)

lol who you talking to retard?

who you talking to retard?

Attached: 1643508650158.jpg (271x186, 13.26K)

Skyrim is not only two nations away from the Summerset Isles but also shares the border with Hammerfell a nation that got its independence from the Empire and Thalmor despite the Thalmor's best efforts to take it. The other border is Cyridil and has a mountain range baring easy access. The last option they have is trying to land a fleet in frozen waters that they'd have to sail a fuck long way just to take the place. An invasion of Skyrim by Thalmor forces is not feasible and is specifically why the Thalmor instead leverage their lap dog Imperials to do it instead.

Attached: 1642374412724.jpg (1200x675, 171.53K)

youtube.com/watch?v=he6-lHcstno
Cope harder

Their agents are getting swept up and killed all the time. You find dead ones everywhere. You kill a bunch. Not sure if you want to go with "they need the Thalmor to piss people off" or "The Thalmor like the Stormcloaks fucking shit up so they can round up Talos worshipers"

>imagine taking part in a civil war at all

kek they literally can't do anything without you just let them have their stalemate forever

>t. piss elf

Based.

Elenwen was banging Ulfric*
(In his ass)

Thalmor are the overarching bad guys of the new tes games. They wouldn't let you wipe them out in the first entry.

Yes. unless they somehow acquired the bones of Akhulakan and used them to make their own thalmor Numidium. But that would never happen, right humanbros?

Reminder that if you value men in TES (regardless if they are Redguard, Breton, or stinkin Imperial) then you'd be a cuck if you don't side with the Stormcloaks.

And the reason why is because you have to consider how Aedra/gods work in TES. Talos is commonly considered the god of men. Having a literally god on your side is one hell of a card to have in Nirn. The way divinity works on Nirn is that gods have to be worshipped in order to sustain their divine power. So if people stop worshipping Talos then his power shrinks and he ceases to be a god. He ceases to have any influence. Stormcloaks not only fight for the Nords, but for all men on Nirn. Gods actually have weight in this world. Worshipping Talos gives men power. Real power through the subtle influence of his Aedric being. Turn your back on Talos and there will be NO Talos at your back.

>Thalmor want men to quit worshipping Talos.
>Thalmor want Talos to disappear and shrink.
>Thalmor want to separate men from the heavens.

Empirefags still treat TES like its our world. Where religion doesn't matter.

But do you know what I have to say to that?
FUCK ELVES!!
SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS!!
AND PRAISE TALOS!!!

Attached: 1359851 - Aenaluck Argis_the_Bulwark Dragonborn Skyrim The_Elder_Scrolls.jpg (2026x2432, 1.88M)

My Thief character chose Empire because you get a cushy position that will allow for even more thievery
My Schizo Wizard chose Stormcloaks because the Empire will hamper his work
My Warrior character hates both of them and sides with neither

Be sure to tell that to the retards who keep saying talos is only part of the imperial pantheon and it isn't traditional for nords to worship him.

Attached: 1643428740676.jpg (393x257, 71.86K)

>FUCK ELVES!!
Hey, Dunmer are cool.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF STORMKEKS!

only one who wanted to kill you was that mutt woman
and you behead her 3 minutes later

>Talos is commonly considered the god of men. Having a literally god on your side is one hell of a card to have in Nirn.
In MW he says he's old and tired and thinks it's time for the empire to be replaced by something new.

>tfw no thalmor mistress to call you weak, disgusting, and pathetic before she smothers you under her pussy and rides you like you're nothing but a toy for her personal pleasure

if skyrim came out this year (lol) then ulfric would be a brave woman

nah, legate Rikke would be general and Elenven would be racist and sexist male

Daily reminder that every >DA JOOOSS poster is a jew

I'm rusty on my TES lore, but doesn't simply existing as the Dragonborn mean that you already have the divine aid of Akatosh, who is superior to every Aedra anyhow?

Hahaha weeeeiiirdd...

Attached: RDT_20220127_0556018766256309068501641.jpg (1080x1086, 91.49K)

*sneaks into the embassy again*
*kills elenwen*
*kills rest of thalmor that evaded my wrath last time*
Nothing personal, piss skin

Attached: Smug Apu.jpg (699x485, 59.88K)

Akatosh and Shor, since you are the combination of aedra and mortal, time and space, stasis and change etc.

go back to sucking dicks on reddit

Uh oh, looks like the southron is mad, can't deal with the chill? why don't you go back home where it's nice and warm.

Attached: 1641964011786.jpg (1263x630, 320.85K)

>man I can't stop sucking all these dicks like the huge faggot I am

So you do agree that the Thalmor can wipe out Skyrim at anytime they want, so the whole "kick the Thalmor out of Skyrim!" is completely retarded.
The only realistic and practical solution is to help the Empire recover, as they will recover faster than the Elves, so they have the strength to fight off the Dominion.
That is, of course, so long as they are given time to recover without having to deal with something retarded, like say, a bunch of idiots pointlessly starting a rebellion which is exactly what the Thalmor want to happen since they also know that they are fucked if the Empire recovers first.

It is not a matter of "if".
Everyone, including the Thalmor, KNOWS for a fact that the Empire will recover much quicker than the Dominion due to the fact their biology.
Once that happens, they will be able to turn things around and at the very least kick them out of the Empire territory, setting back their entire invasion back to the start at best, or getting invaded themselves at worst.

That is why they are so intent on causing disturbances and dissent at every turn, and also why they are probably Ulfric's number one fan.

She's dead, piss skin lover. I soul trapped her and threw her body into one of the hearths. You're just gonna have to cope with it.

Attached: 1642892015439.jpg (125x121, 2.97K)

>Reason to send a few units of Justiciars to arrest nords across the land and send them to Northwatch Keep with the permission of the empire
They wouldn't even be able to do that much if Ulfric wasn't a retard.
When the empire outlawed Talos to appease the Thalmor, they weren't really cracking down on that law. Everyone had their own little shrines, and meetings and stuff.
Then Ulfric and his retarded group started kicking shit up and all but invited the Justiciars.

>they weren't really cracking down on that law.
Nah they just removed Talos from every Divines temple in the Empire haha and started saying "by the 8" just to appease some knife eared faggots. The Empire is dead, Imperial. The Septims are gone

This unironically

>despite the Thalmor's best efforts to take it
Fuck off. Best efforts? They had to contend with the Dominion's army after the elves lost the majority of their troops in the Battle of the Red Ring.
Hammerfell fought off an army that was already on its last legs, and even then at cost. Hammerfell alone could not, not even remotely, resist the full might of the Dominion. No one region of the Empire could.

Bethesda wrote convincing arguments for both sides so you're both retarded. Ulfric is clearly not a plant. Reading the dossier they want the war to drag. A unified Empire or an independent Skyrim is a problem. Redguards raped the elves so there was never a need for whitegold concordant Titus Mede was a fool. Either way all the human lands would unite against the thalmor in a coming war no matter what.

Agreed, anyone that says he is a plant is a retard. He is, however, an unwitting and unwilling instrument of the Thalmor who are the ones who benefit the most from the conflict between the Empire and the Stormcloack, as it weakens the Empire further and prevents their recovery.

>Redguards raped the elves
Why do people keep saying this retarded meme even though it is said again and again that the Redguard only repelled a part of the Dominion's forces, and it was the part that was weakened after taking Cyrodill.

Perhaps the Empire should have allowed the secession of Skyrim instead of wasting resources oppressing their own kind. If the Empire recovers, the Nords, especially Stormcloaks, wouldn't hesitate to rejoin forces and take the fight to the knife ears.

Half of Skyrim is completely dependent on the Empire for protection and supplies because of how shitty the land is.
Ulfric can barely keep order and protect people in his own city, much less in a nation.

Empire is a puppet state controlled by thalmor

Your mom is a puppet state controlled by my dick.

baby brain post

Attached: 1641291381126.jpg (1079x944, 118.27K)

No the empire made peace with the thalmor and released hammerfell. Hammerfell fought on with the help of covert imperial forces until the dominion was forced to sign a peace treaty.

Yes, and they fought a force that was already weakened. That is the point. They weren't facing the full might of the dominion.
They were facing whatever was left of the dominion.
None of what you said goes against what I said.

Imagine not using Alternate Start mod so you can make an objective decision on the war and not be rail roaded by bethesda emotionally manipulating you

The vanilla start is so shit and just kills off any real replay where you could be a genuinely loyal Imperial or a Nord that sides with the Empire not because they give a shit about the Empire but because they prefer their De-Jure Monarch over an opportunist rebel

All of Windhelms problems stem from the fact that dark elves and argonians can't behave like people. The elves that behave all live well and they say nords accept them if they work hard, the one dark elf that refuses to segregate and work is basically a housenigger to the other dark elves who also self segregate because working for humans is shameful, argonians are not allowed in because they chimp out and fight the elves, kajhits are all drug dealers and theifs, even Rolf is proven correct because you can find imperial armour and flags in the dark elf living quarter.

Attached: rolfd.jpg (640x347, 22.38K)

So in essence. The empire could have fought them off and the treaty was a bad call. He fractured his own realm while the elves rebuild.

Protecting and supplying a shitty land that increasingly loathes your presence to the point of civil war sounds like a massive waste of resources.

Which faction will canonically have won the war in ES6?

I always escape with the stormchuds then join the legion.

Daily reminder that despite all of their honor and tradition Nords are a race of backstabbing bigots that does more harm to mankind than any other nations, even Hammerfell didn't cost the Empire precious resources and manpower with their secession

I didn't join the Stormcloaks for Ulfric. I joined for my norgga Galmar. Fuck yeah.

For a bunch of supposed "racists" they are all extremely nice to you whatever race you choose. Ralof and his people are very welcoming and ulfric has no problems with you.

Attached: iwantyou.png (500x799, 604.48K)

It'd still work though. It'd be like Boudicca.

There is literally a murderer going around killing people for weeks and Ulfric doesn't give a shit. Because he doesn't know shit about ruling or about people, and he doesn't care about either.
He has always been about the next fight and it is all that matters to him.

it's more of an oversight from Bethesda than anything else desu

They kind of have to considering that you are the Dragonborn and basically the cornerstone of their entire mythology. They also need you to kill the dragons.

Every night I wander around the Gray Quarter and let them gray-skins know what I think of them.

I just side with the Stormcloaks because it makes the most sense, pacing wise. The story works better if you go to Windhelm first before Whiterun. Or even Winterhold, if you're a mage. Or both. It's a slow buildup to Dragonborn stuff this way. You get a slower tutorial of what draugr and tombs are all about with Korvunjuund or Saarthal. You're not just being thrown all this shit right off the bat and have some random Golden Claw quest thrown at you. You get to see how other NPCs think of draugr as well, instead of just being this badass who inexplicably wanders into tombs by himself for no reason other than a jarl told him to.

There was actually nuance to this scene but bethesda cut the dialogue between Elenwen and Tullius. Essentially they were going back to Solitude for a trial but the thalmor wants Ulfric handed over since they would probably orchestrate his escape again to keep the war goin so Tullius orders immediate execution. Still doesn't mean your execution is justified but It was a good strtegic call on behalf of Tullius.

>tfw only ever play orc or dunmer
>neither of them have any stake in the aldmerishit/imperifag war

Attached: 1637905921374.png (542x446, 274.6K)

>it's more of an oversight from Bethesda than anything else desu
Idk. If you talk to the high elves in windhelm they say nords are actually fine with immigrants who work hard.
You can join them before you know you're the dragonborn.

>The story works better if you go to Windhelm first before Whiterun.
What? Are you sure you're not talking about Solitude because whiterun is the first town you'll get too via starting quests.

Ending the war either way is bad for the thalmor and seeing how the thalmor end goal is genocide and probably the destruction of the world everyone has a stake.

So you go with your ass up?

Attached: nwah3.jpg (480x480, 29.48K)

Either Civil War city works first before Whiterun, but you have to have a damn good reason to instantly join the people who just tried to execute you. I'm not doubting one can think of a reason, but it's just a bigger stretch.
Whiterun is the neutral starting city, but it's rushed. It's the path of least resistance and gets you right in the action with the main story, but it lacks subtlety. There's no slow build up to all of the themes of the game. I think it's better to join the Civil War first and only finally go to Whiterun when Ulfric wants you to give Baalgruf his axe (or Tullius wants you to talk to him).

Hatred of the Empire is what will show the Nords that foreigners are actually ok. We can all hate Imperial cucks and piss elves together!

Nigga there is a civil war going, other shit gets put on the backburner. You think the cops were solving murders and rapes during WW2? Lol.

Kill Alduin, and then kill everyone else. Skyrim belongs to no one, not even me.

I wanted to join the Stormcloacks, I really did but they were so fucking retarded I had to just pretend I'm above it all.

>You think the cops were solving murders and rapes during WW2? Lol.
Yes unless you were in an active combat zone.

I tried this and yeah, I really liked it. I played a character who was so butthurt about Imperials trying to kill him he joined the Stormcloaks out of pure spite.

Why are Dunmer chicks so hot bros

>Either Civil War city works first before Whiterun
How? Narratively you'll go to Riverwood and they'll tell you to warn the Jarl in Whiterun. You have to go there to get a carriage as well. If you don't want to get immediately roped into dragonborn plot there is a mod that you can alter how many days until the dragon attacks after yo get the stone for farengar.

Imagine joining a faction with canonically the dumbest human race in Elder Scrolls

Attached: Nord mental illness.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

>I wanted to join the Stormcloacks, I really did but they were so fucking retarded I had to just pretend I'm above it all.
It's just as retarded even humoring Thalmor walking around, as the Imperials do. Pick your poison.

That's cute. I live in a country that was occupied and there was so much shit going on women didn't go out alone anymore. Also a lot of people got rich from stealing and fraude because there was no oversight, except from your local gestapo.

Don't tell this guy who the first emperor of Cyrodiil is

I like to role-playing as myself I'm Morrowind so I always have 20 or less personality stats so the Dummer always treated me like shit. Skyrim didn't have stats but I couldn't get over how hypocritical they were so I killed any Dunmer I could get my hands on.

Kill thalmor on sight.

>and they'll tell you to warn the Jarl in Whiterun.
Then you say FUCK YOU I AM RAGE and you walk to Windhelm asap to get your revenge. Carriages are shit anyway, you gotta walk to a new place ar least once to get that immersion.

I spent 4 days hunting smithing and cutting wood in Riverwood.

Attached: gigao.jpg (513x600, 42.81K)

Fpbp

Why does everyone forget that Ulfric was literally fleeing the country by hopping the border at the start of the game when captured?

The first quest entry you actually get is Ralof or Hadvar telling you to join the war, right out of the cave. If you keep following them (which you don't have to), sure, they're families want you to go to Whiterun. But you can avoid it if you want. Baalgruf is considered neutral, but lets be honest, he still slightly leans Imperial. Maybe you can headcanon that you're still too paranoid to walk in that city right away.
But either way, if you join the Civil War first, it eventually circles back to Whiterun. But instead of you "going on your own initiative", Baalgruf is just pissed that you want an answer on the war. He still gives you the main quest, but with an excuse that he has bigger problems than the war at the moment and needs that solved first.

I like picking either side. Usually the one i didnt pick last time and use a skill on weak enemies to level. Like conjuration or something like that.

I use mods to canonically begin the game as an Imperial soldier. My RP is that Im a double agent within the Empire working for the Thalmor and my job is to sow division between them and the Stormcloacks and I achieve this by bringing down Ulfric.

Ulfric is a Thalmor plant

I like the roleplaying options the Alternate Start mod provides. My orc was sent to skyrim to crush a rebellion afterwards he bought land and settled down. Eventually he started studying at the college.(which is actually fun with the immersive college of winterhold mod)

SO HOL UP HOL UP
>rapes dominion
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy with it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYN
>curves his sword
AYOOOO U BE SAYIN
>wrecks nearest cuckmeri dominion town
U BE SAYIN
>collects wives
WE GUNNO DESTROY MER BUSSY AWWW SHIEEET

Attached: redchad.jpg (640x480, 29.53K)

I figured since my character is a stranger they need to rest and gear up in riverwood. Whiterun is on the way anyways so just stop in there.

He is not they are clear about that in the dossier. He served as a useful idiot to them but they don't want him to win the war.

Why did you forget there's a Stormcloak outpost near Helgen?

He wasn't hopping the border, he was caught near Darkwater Crossing.

Why would he do that? He had plenty of opportunities to flee afterwards if he wanted to.

>w-we weren't really defeated!
>we were just weakened after a fight
>we would totally take you next time!
COPE

Yeah, I shouldn't say what I do is best. Anything works. That's what's fun about TES. I just like that joining the Civil War first draws out things longer. I like the first tomb quest where the soldiers are freaked out about draugr and stuff, and Ralof complaining how his dad warned him never to go in the tombs. You don't get that kind of stuff with just doing Whiterun first.

Attached: y4mYsDG1a87cKwtKcLeLlScMD6WXpI-hRq7kOQl_GPr45_J3ATMz_lgGUc7YS-OS1UPYcuzOm_-99xEfs3nRPX_VB6CPOww6LrNETLsOMbGNCJcvqW5sztHzJIGSAeSIbuRnfjdVFUMxwA6-QE9YxSxOt1dg3eiUegQbnsNzwiRnzHmAVojw4y2tTn8TV7qj24gamifeXxK1P42BvmVm2R.jpg (2240x1260, 288.28K)

how can i enjoy skyrim again like i did back in the day? how can i fell that magic again bros...

Whenare they gonna give redguards a pankratosword move that just fucking kills you

You could get the alternate start mod. You can choose many ways to start the game. Like a small landowner fed up with the empire.

I never got this either. The Empire doesn't even try to goad the Stormcloak Rebellion into just outright assaulting the Thalmor's Embassy. Since they aren't Empire and are their outright enemies they can't possibly be held responsible. There isn't any option to just purge them, sure you can massacre every agent you see on the road, in the embassy and use console commands to make Elenwen killable, but theres no genuine questline. I hate how half-assed Skyrim is with this shit and people honestly think Starfield or TESVI will be any different with outcomes, roleplaying and choice.

It's most likely oversight on bethesda's part but either way either side in the civil war would gain nothing from attacking it.

yeah, I should try it sometime.

Half of the civil war stuff was gutted to meet the meme 11/11/11 release date.

visiting riverwood is optional
Based I spent 2 week in whiterun and riverwood and forgot about main quest

The Embassy is close to the border leading to High Rock. The Stormcloaks take it and turn it into a base. Now the Thalmor have zero means of getting there besides going through Hammerfell which kills Aldmeri Dominion aficionados on sight. What can The Empire honestly do? If a Thalmor agent asks them why didn't they assist they can say they have rebels and dragons to contend with. Its not a lie.
Then what stops them from adding constant content after that date? Skyrim only got 2 major DLCS which were half-assed.

>Then what stops them from adding constant content after that date? Skyrim only got 2 major DLCS which were half-assed.
Because epik new vampire shit and Morrowind nostalgia make more money than fixing the turd you released.

Not a argument try again :)

There was a mod that restored a lot of that like atatcks on most towns and villages. You'd have to conquer a lot and they could also be attacked. It even added cool lore stuff like the legion having elven archers and heavy orc berserkers. Stormcloaks have a few giants.
But, eventually the author started adding other races to the stormcloak side and called everyone who called him out for more accuracy racist. Eventually he deleted the mood after Trump won the election. Maybe there are other mods that do that by now idk.

Even if you join the dawnguard you spend most time with the vampire girl and you are even forced to spare her.

Due to how unfinished and messy the Civil War is, any mod that touches it becomes a ticking time bomb of scripts ready to fuck up your save.

Imagine joining a faction that thinks human disunity in a time of a cold war against the elves is a good idea

Attached: beaten.jpg (711x602, 74.66K)

I don't give shit. I'm an argonian.

>doesn't attack the embassy after they win the war
>doesn't ask the Thalmor to vacate skyrim after they win the war
coping stormkeks will defend this

It's a real shame because the civil war and geopolitics of Tamriel are way more interesting than generic evil dragon.

Sure just join the faction that is a toothless puppet of the elves instead clearly the better choice
>They'll get em next time for sure!

more to do with bethesda being too lazy to actually make the world react to either victory more than new jarl and guardsmen in windhelm or solitude

The Empire is barely one anymore. They've lost too much territory, honor, prestige and considering the contested territory of Skyrim it may as well just be Cyrodiil and High-Rock now. Morrowind is a shithole. Black Marsh is...who even knows. Theres nothing stopping the singular nations from teaming up and ganging up on the Thalmor.

It's far worse than Cold War. You didn't see the KGB going door to door openly arresting and torturing people at will in the US and Europe.

It's either biding your time for the opportune moment for a rematch, or unga bunga me smash elf alone now. Which one do you think has the better chance of success?

Attached: 3735534523.jpg (825x410, 30.13K)

Imagine joining some banal binary conflict over nothing that accomplishes nothing.

>Which one do you think has the better chance of success?
That's literally what always worked for the Nords before. Except Red Mountain. You win, you lose some. But either way, they went to Sovngarde with their heads held up high.

They weren't facing down a continent spanning empire of altmer (and their khajiit and bosmer allies) before.

The head of the thalmor justiciars in Skyrim dies if you take Markarth lol

Attached: 20220130_061724.jpg (720x717, 124.05K)

Alduin was just doing his job.

They've fought the real Dominion multiple times. It's a battle that's been repeated over and over, and Nords need to fight it their own way, instead of some faggy imperial shit that doesn't work for them.

Redguards aren't living under aldmeri oppression simply because they aren't part of the Empire.

No, that's the point. He isn't devouring the world as he should and instead is trying to conquer it for himself, which is why the dragonborn has to show up and kill him.

The execution is the only real argument stormfags even have, which is hilarious because it's 100% their fault you're even there, and Ulfric being the unwitting asset of the Thalmor and their pushing for him having more chances to escape is why you're expedited

Nords aren't fighting them alone. Hammerfell would aid them and the EMpire would be extremely foolish not to. The will unite just like the Greeks.

Thats what a chad does.

He was doing that during the Merethic era/before his banishment. In TESV he's trying to end the kalpa (albeit prematurely)

The alternate beginning mod might work for you. Get dropped into the game at a completely different point and explore from there. It forces you out of the patterns you made in previous playthroughs.

Yeah the government has no responsibility for extralegally killing you.

Imagine joining any faction and fighting for some stupid old fart, when you're literal demigod

Same. I hate everyone desu. All I want is a nice house in a swamp and to marry Wujeeta.

not a bad idea, i'll give it a go

The Redguard are also the most accomplished warriors in the setting, with better technology than anyone else (excluding the Dwemer, of course). Those niggas have cannons and rudimentary firearms, are peerless swordsmen and masters of warfare in general and their god is LITERALLY plot armor personified.

Saying that Skyrim can fight off the Dominion because the Redguard could is giving the nords way too much credit. Even if we were to factor in the Voice for the Nords, the simple fact is that they do not have the time to learn to utilize it before they have to defend themselves.

this, never join the glowcloaks

Hammerfell-Skyrim alliance would be a lot of fun. I really want that to have happened in the next game.

Even Talos did that. Even Pelinal did, who was an actual et Ada/demigod from the start, unlike Talos.

I think I have read something about Hammerfell sending the Stormcloaks supplies but I can't find it so it might not have been true.

Skyrim has the mary sue dragonborn on their side.

Why would Hammerfell risk their necks for Skyrim when Skyrim didn't do so for them when they were under siege?

Tiber Septim was a traitorous fraud, Reman and Alessia deserve respect far more than he does

In all fairness Ayrenn was a weak shitter and the Second Dominion was quelled by a giant robotic brass god that shits you out of existence by uttering NOPE. The power gap between them are too high

there's some new quest in CC/anniversary edition where Redguards recruit you into some kind of elite order they have (not Alakir, but something closer to Psijics).

The dragonborn is an unknown variable at this point because there is no canon allegiance for him (at least yet). Therefore he cannot be used as an argument for either side.

The cats are stupid enough to ally with them. I'll never understand why the Bosmer do it. Theres talk of purges in Valenwood and your average Altmer seems like they would have little regard for their land to begin with. Why haven't they started a Wild Hunt against them

Why the fuck are they bundling non-canon content with the base game?

That's a strange opinion for you and you alone to state, my friend. The point is that it's ironic to point at and bring focus to Helgen when Helgen only serves to point out the incompetency of the Stormcloaks and that they're the unwitting pawns of the Thalmor, plus the gravy of them pulling you into their mess

that may be so, but I think he's meant to be. He's kind of just the Rogue element of Talos. Wulf was the warrior, Arctus the mage. Together with the Dwemer, we get some Voltron shit.

LMAO

>when Skyrim didn't do so for them when they were under siege?
When they were a part of the Empire you mean? And yes Hammerfell would be colossal idiots if they let the aldmeri carve up the human lands and surround them.

Yeah and the rogue aspect fucked over and betrayed the mage and fighter aspect, and took the credit for their deeds

If it's CC, it's canon now. I'm guessing they were probably were helped on what direction they could go to begin with, and couldn't just go willy nilly with any mod.

Tiber Septim didn't even attempt to invade them until he had unified all of Tamriel and secured the reality erasing robot.

It's probably because Ulfric literally takes money from the Thalmor to weaken the empire as much as possible
Why attack your boss?

cant wait for es vi to redeem ulfric and show that stormcloaks canonically won then proceeded to genocide all the high elves because ulfric was doing the big con

>tullius captures ulfric within a few months of arriving in skyrim, a place he had never been to before
The Dragonborn should kick Ulfric off his throne, he doesn't deserve it for his incompetence

we know user

Maybe the rebels have a point when the government will execute bystanders. If Tullius wanted to kill Ulfric he could have done so without sentencing you to death.Thalmor keep dragging people off to their concentration camps while the Empire only gets weaker and will probably succumb with the death of Titus Mede. Thalmor wants forever war not an independent Skyrim.

Nords are okay with immigrants if they work as hard as them. They don't want the lazy ones that just start shit and get high on smuggled skooma all day.

the good thing is, it doesn't even matter. Tiber Septim as Talos can be forgotten. You yourself are probably Talos or Talos-like, and yet can be Arctus, Septim, and Wulf all in one. Greybeards themselves say it, "You are Ysmir now. Harken to it."
Because of this, I don't think it even matters if Talos is outlawed or not. There's another Talos now running around the world, and people will eventually believe in this Talos anyways.

The drsgonborn will vanish after Skyrim like every other protagonist has done

Yeah I don't abide by the greybeards and their dragon worshipping, kyne forgetting wrinkled assholes

The real ysmir weeps at what skyrim has become

>Ulfric literally takes money from the Thalmor
No the dossier advises against this because a Stormcloak victory is not a good thing for the thalmor.

It doesn't matter from the perspective of Hammerfell what flag Skyrim was under. They did not help, no one did, so why would the Redguard do anything but look after them and theirs?

The rest of the world can burn for all they care.

Because they are absolutely fucked in an all out war from a geographical standpoint

Attached: 1613841593571.png (1674x1004, 102.95K)

Most interbreeding doesn’t even work, and if for some fucked up reason it’s does (Altmer with Dunmer, for example - not that either of those would interbreed for various reasons) it’s what said. The mothers genetics are dominant.

Both races would exile the race traitor for their abomination though. Mer don’t tolerate that shit.

>imps avoid any conflict with the thalmor
lol stupid nordcucks, it's all a part of our master plan, if we attack now we'll be defeated, don't you see!? trust the plan
>nords have yet to wipe out a small secluded thalmor embassy because they have traitors (imp cucks) to hang
FUCKING NORDFUCKS WOW WHY AREN'T YOU KILLING THE THALMOR THEY'RE RIGHT THERE COME ON WHAT ARE YOU A TRAITOR JUST JOIN US AND THEN WE'LL WIN!!!

Literally talk with the high elves in Windhelm and they'll tell you this. The dark elves hate the one dark elf that actually works and has made a nice living because working for humans is "beneath" them.

>there is the literal actual dragonborn
>not one person ever considers rallying behing him instead of ulfric even though he might have more legitimacy via........... being the fucking dragonborn?
always a bitch boy in beth games never a bitch. best you get is being the general of the shitty fucking minutemen in fo4 and the head of a few guilds

Why fight for the already defeated stormcloaks? They lost militarily, diplomatically and spiritually the moment they turned away from their gods and embraced the lies of a Breton

if dragons are involved, and we slayed the World Eater himself, I expect a dragonbreak. Anything could happen then. The whole Great War itself could disappear and the outlawing of Talos gone. Maybe our existence gets remembered as Talos walking the earth. Or maybe a Dragonbreak erases even more - like erases the whole story of Oblivion and the Amulet of Kings is back. There was one Dragonbreak that erased a thousand years before, so it could happen.

>It doesn't matter from the perspective of Hammerfell what flag Skyrim was under.
You just pulled this from your ass lol. It should matter because the Stormcloak government is not the same one as the one the empire that refused aid.
>so why would the Redguard do anything but look after them and theirs?
Because the end goal of the elves is the extermination of humanity. To let them balkanize tamriel and surround them would be a colossal strategic blunder for hammerfell.

>reciting reddit headcanon

>best you get is being the general of the shitty fucking minutemen in fo4 and the head of a few guilds
And what does being the head of a guild mean in practice? It means someone told you that you're the head of the guild at some point.

One of the best selling franchises of all time, mind you.

3rd option uniting the local legions and storcloaks under the banner of the dragonborn would have been great. With Titus Mede dead the dragonborn should have a claim on the throne

The main explanation is that the Dragonborn will always be in Apocrypha. There might be some sightings of him leaving and traveling around as a silent hero but he will always be drawn back as Hermaeus Mora said.

The Redguards are tied with intelligence with the Nords except they live in a much warmer and tropical climate that isn't trying to kill them if they don't know any survival skills. It's been noted that the Nords have always been the Empire's backbone of strong soldiers than the Redguards because they are always conniving and plotting to kill one another in their crab bucket of a society.

Yes, Thalmor are totally not nazis

You are retarded. Only headcanon here is you claiming to know the perspective of hammerfell.

Pelinal was Ysmir and acknowledged Akatosh too. Maybe you should consider that before writing the Greybeards off.

>They are always conniving and plotting to kill one another in their crab bucket of a society.

I think you confused the Redguard with the Breton here.

>haha yes i have no counter argument

No, Redguard society is very strict on how loyal you are to your family name and the practice of magic because they see it as "weak and wicked".

LDB would have no claim to the throne whether Titus is dead or not doesn't matter, the amulet of kings is gone and so ended the era of dragonborn emperors

You overestimate human nature if you think that the bitterness of an unheeded call for aid dissolves with a change in leadership.

>GLOWCLOAKS BTFO

Attached: 1642543415396.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

Here's my other mindfuck theory. What if the LDB is the new Amulet of Kings itself. The resemblance between the dragonborn's power and a soul trapping is too close to be written off at least. What if our final destination isn't wandering around, being a king, or even Apocrypha, but being the basis of a dragon soulgem?

>loot chest in the Thieves guild
> The axe that genocided the snow elves in the Not Fighters Guild
>room with decent alchemical ingredients in that god awful questline
>hideout with a Redguard and a vampire loli and possibly a clown with a few unnamed npc
Also tons of repeatable quests because Skyrim has unlimited quest and that's a fact. God I want Skyoblivion so bad and that answer why it's the best selling franchise.

im 0.1% angolan and 99.99% anglo, is this because i said nigger?

The Nords killing one another is always seen as something dire is happening meanwhile in Hammerfell Redguards killing each other is just everyday business. It took their land being literally marched upon by the Thalmor to create a temporary truce in uniting against a common foe and it was barely enough if it weren't for the secret Imperial help as well.

Idk the greek city states hated each others guts but even they understood that the enemy of a much worse enemy is their friend. This would essentially mean they are willing to risk their own safety just to get back at nords who aren't even part of the government that actually DIDN'T betray them as they secretly left legions behind in hammerfell. If anything they should have a much bigger resentment towards the elves than their fellow humans. It makes no sense for them to let themselves be encircled.

Stormcloak victory gets rid of Thalmor

Imagine playing Skyrim.

>being only 0.1% human

Stormcloak victory is canon.

Attached: Stormcloak_charge.jpg (1024x1024, 135.43K)

>What if our final destination isn't wandering around, being a king, or even Apocrypha, but being the basis of a dragon soulgem
That all depends on the fate of the dragons post-Skyrim which is an interesting topic of debate. Do they all get exterminated by the LDB and Blades? Does he just disappear and let them do whatever they want? Will Ulfric go on to learn Bend Will and teach his most elite troops the shout, culminating in the creation of Stormcloak Dragonriders to fight during the Great War between Men and Mer?

Attached: 1631592864788.jpg (1500x1119, 360.52K)

based

Yeah yeah we know we know and 8 trillion died in camps, we know.

i dont think there is judaism in the elder scrolls

Doesn't Bend Will also work for non-dragons? Would be kind of overpowered and hypocritical to give that kind of ability to the StormNords who value freedom so much.

A scenario where all the dragons, save for the most loyal to the LDB go to Akavir. Paarthurnax stays to teach the WOV to the ones loyal to the LDB while Odaahving basically becomes one of his closest companions and allies. Even a few dragons are enough to scare the Thalmor out of Skyrim and kill scours of them.

>I've been all across Tamriel. I've seen plenty of things just as outlandish as this. I'd advise you all to trust in the strength of your sword arm over tales and legends

Attached: irileth.jpg (300x400, 20.42K)

Why is TES lore so good when the games are just sort of clunky-ass RPGs? Will TES6 continue the trend of good lore or are the writers at Bethesda gone?

I'm black, chud.

>choosing a side at all
N*rds won't stop jerking themselves off over "muh tradition" yet can't even worship the correct fucking deities. They were already fucked long before the empire caused *lfric to sperg out.

Attached: 1419743136139.png (287x281, 192.11K)

Theres gotta be some sort of meta-irony of characters in a fantasy setting dismissing legends and tales.

Just because they live in a fantasy fiction world doesn't mean they should just believe every tale being fed to them.

>Why is TES lore so good
It's not really, bethesda just managed to create a genuinely interesting and divisive political climate in ONE game in their series. Everything else is fucking gay boring nerd shit.

but why

No really I mean it's a fucking magical universe where basically fucking anything can happen, surely the average person living in the TES universe would be incredibly superstitious at the very least. I mean your average person in the real world is pretty superstitious, I can only imagine they'd be a bit more that way inclined if they had fuckin warewolves wizards and dragons knockin about.

Threads like these remind me why the lore in Dragon Age will always be a boring dissapointment at best.

Because even fictionalized worlds still abide to the rules of their own reality even if its by the means of exceptional specialty.

Believing everything told to you is different from a tale or legend of some sort containing some form of truth because it always, inevitably happens to be true. The worst part is you could probably will some ludicrous statement into being in TES through reality manipulation.

>Because even fictionalized worlds still abide to the rules of their own reality
Yeah I get that but obviously the rules of the TES universe are waaaaaaaaaay more flexible than the rules of our reality, so you'd expect people to be more receptive to outlandish claims wouldn't you?

The quote draws a fine line between faith and gullibility and that you should take on reliable measures rather than legend. You can extend this saying to the Dragonborn himself where even if it's his destiny to save Nirn from doom, he can still die as the game lets you.