GREETINGS, SHEEPLE OF SHI/v/UYA!

GREETINGS, SHEEPLE OF SHI/v/UYA!

Attached: 1638144011305.png (832x1025, 347.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/csekjc.mp4
khinsider.com/neo-the-world-ends-with-you/images/pins
youtu.be/jhsbE1MHGG0
youtube.com/watch?v=hyvkiHj_9S8).
amcdrawnon.tumblr.com/post/674633631367610368/the-deed-is-done
youtube.com/watch?v=3OlJGa5Comc
youtube.com/watch?v=BOvdlgTqpHQ
youtu.be/VevZa70X0Do
youtu.be/a93RBUb6u0s
youtu.be/6VuWo-6lXbs
youtu.be/poBn4ftsp1U
youtu.be/_OYNsEsmQdE
youtu.be/73d_1wt0qi8
youtu.be/087jFJDGBRU
youtu.be/dG9vQy4vVjw
youtu.be/XqGq2zU-MP0
youtu.be/nYdZOS4sJLk
youtu.be/ruGS5kAmYSQ
youtu.be/ireohVaV1_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ahem.

Fuck the Wicked Twisters.

And with that, I bid you adieu.

Based

Attached: CH010_002.png (675x1440, 358.2K)

Attached: 8d9afd2a5e03d34392353c88dedf81c3.jpg (900x769, 148.55K)

TWEWY Neo was great, but I'd say the winner of 2021 was the Ruinbingers who remain in first place

>Greetings Sheeple of Shibuya
>NEO The World Ends With You has put on an impressive performance this year
>It is clear that the game of the year award should go to....
>The Ruinbringers

Attached: Bird in hand.png (1390x1200, 619.5K)

can you put the game name in the title so i can filter this, thanks.

Final Fantasy XV

Reminder to never respond to shitposters, no matter how good their bait is

Attached: CH010_p10_f01.png (832x1129, 287.84K)

God the localization in this game was hot garbage, they completely changed things the characters were saying. There is no justification for making Shiba spout holocaust jokes with his heat puns.

Attached: 92437316_p0.png (1050x1350, 2.18M)

Attached: 1605624779200.jpg (233x233, 8.54K)

Attached: 1622150025758.jpg (2048x1764, 317.05K)

Honestly, I feel it was a nice addition to make the dialogue more interesting.
There still is no reason why he had to call them the Wicked Niggers, though..

Attached: 1639256654010.png (964x1200, 480.11K)

Unironically one of the best villains to come out of video games in a LONG time. His VA fucking crushed it.

Attached: 1642973827430.jpg (500x374, 38.87K)

Attached: d9014a1f6fb8b37d2194a78a9f18f1c4.png (567x800, 297.98K)

Attached: FIKrwJEaAAEb2st.jpg (1447x2046, 1.04M)

I fucking love this game, bros.

Attached: iris cantus time stop.webm (580x400, 2.35M)

Why are time stop powers in video games so goddamn good?

Attached: 1490993151582.webm (426x240, 2.86M)

Imagine being Ayano and being unable to do anything while your surrogate little sister and her friends just beat your ass down in stopped time.

Stop worked on so many bosses in KH1 that it was honestly hilarious. Sad that they didn’t bring it back for the numbered titles, though.

Attached: BEAT FLAG2.png (1200x800, 62.08K)

Which Spectral Swords pin is that?

Tsuzumi • Echo. Really good for raising Groove up because of his ability Groove Boost II, which allows you to whip out Mashups more often like you can see here.
a.pomf.cat/csekjc.mp4

Nice. Really cool to see how just using one pin can make all of the difference in set-ups.

Why would anyone play this shit when Persona exists?

Never thought of using Lance Lunge against her.

Assassin Strike also works pretty well. Alternatively, you can also use a barrier pin to safely melee her at the right time.

Attached: massive hit barrier.webm (640x360, 2.88M)

I don’t really care for Persona.

Attached: 1643425389551.jpg (500x500, 29.04K)

Same. Gameplay is too dull for my liking.

playing shit games like twewy has made me realize that I don't like JRPGs, I just like MegaTen

>shit games like twewy
How so?

I legit tried every JRPG game on Any Forums people recommended like Twewy, Trails of Cold Steel, XenoBlade, TMS, etc. Didn't like any of them.

Kek

Attached: 629177-neo_twewy_intro_anime.jpg (1263x651, 104.35K)

I like Megaten too. I just don’t care for Persona.

Why didn't you like twewy?

Greetings, gaynigger of tranime.

Because the combat in Persona is dull as fuck and I say that as someone who actually likes turn-based JRPGS.

>he plays JRPGs for the combat

Attached: 1567032681286.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

Um, yeah? Some of my favorite RPGs have fun as fuck combat (both TWEWY games, Knights in the Nightmare, Resonance of Fate, Parasite Eve, KH2FM, Tales of Graces F, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier, Etrian Odyssey, etc)
My problem with Persona is that it just boils down to you doing the same thing every single time with how the Once More system is implemented. Hardly any real builds or anything to spice up the gameplay.

Attached: confused neku.gif (500x370, 996.71K)

Because this is a completely different style of game to Persona. They share literally nothing in common.

Now fuck off.

artstyle is shit.
gameplay is lame.
couldn't care about the story or characters at all
Only thing I liked about it was the music
>playing Persona for le combat
retarded idea. Persona is not good because of the combat, it's good because until Persona 5 it was interesting story and had characters you could care about. In Persona, the gameplay is like the rice. It's purpose is to be a mode of delivery for flavor. The meat and the sauce is the characters and story. Some games will be the opposite where the story just exists because to deliver the gameplay. Like SMT. The main focus is gameplay, where characters and story only exist to tie together these boss fights and battles

Most JRPGs will involve you engaging with the battle system in order to progress. If the base system isn’t remotely satisfying to play through then you obviously won’t have a fun time.

>twewy 1
>fun
it's literally angry birds tier combat

>artstyle is shit.
You can't honestly dislike the thicc Nomura lines.

Attached: 1639525859305.jpg (480x360, 36.6K)

Sounds like your taste is just lame.

>FATlus fan has to use a food analogy to describe why his games are good

Imagine my shock.

Attached: 816.png (500x388, 124.03K)

Characters look deformed even worse than Kaneko's shit. The thick lines is like it's trying to hard to be a western cartoon and being anime at the same time. Doesn't work

>he didn’t play on Lvl 1 Hard
Try engaging with this fucker in a chain battle and see how Angry Birds-tier it gets.

Attached: Noise47_-_Goth_Metal_Drake.png (447x344, 47.42K)

>retarded idea. Persona is not good because of the combat, it's good because until Persona 5 it was interesting story and had characters you could care about. In Persona, the gameplay is like the rice

Genuinely retarded, P5 is the only half decent NuPersona game.

Imagine anyone saying P4 had interesting story/characters. LMFAO. P4 fags need electrotherapy.

Attached: smt general.png (802x1313, 175.38K)

This guy fucked me up in my recent playthrough. Playing through both TWEWY games back-to-back has been a blast, especially when you change the difficulty around to get some cool pin drops.

I found myself just chaining fights for fun, whether it’s wanting to test myself against a long chain or testing out new pin combinations. It also helps that the enemies actually get stronger throughout each round so you’ll have to stay on your toes if you want to get by.

Attached: 1638027821004.jpg (2048x1831, 470.86K)

>TWEWYnigger actually thinks P5 was good
Marie was a better character than the entire cast of P5

>decide to change difficulty around because why not
>found out that this fucker actually drops Sweet Talk Tether on Easy mode
Shit blew my mind.

Attached: corehog.jpg (2780x4032, 3.39M)

>Marie
>good

>both TWEWY games, Knights in the Nightmare, Resonance of Fate, Parasite Eve, KH2FM, Tales of Graces F, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier, Etrian Odyssey

Extreme based taste

Attached: E2uh96CWYAA-Krl.jpg (1916x1230, 302.96K)

>come into thread about a game you dislike
>willingly

Attached: 1642550709824.png (352x306, 46.31K)

The Taboo Noise drakes also drop Thunder Rook on Easy so you can go 2Rook even before coming across Kitaniji.

>hating on Marie
What a retarded take. Either you've never played Golden or you're a Risefag that's mad because Marie shits on your waifu repeatedly.

>(both TWEWY games, Knights in the Nightmare, Resonance of Fate, Parasite Eve, KH2FM, Tales of Graces F, Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Endless Frontier, Etrian Odyssey, etc)

Attached: my nigger.jpg (1024x673, 49.38K)

>implying I’m a waifufag
I just think Marie is a shit character, man.

And you may be right. Even if she is a shit character, she's still more interesting than anyone from Persona 5

>blocking all of his flames with Beat
No better feeling

Attached: beat thumbs up.png (1162x1042, 325.15K)

What if I think both Marie and the Persona 5 crew are shit characters?

Attached: 1643424125985.png (1352x1074, 1.34M)

Tale as old as time itself.

Then you would be right. But the second worse girl of Persona 4 is still better than the entire cast of Persona 5.

That just means you’re based.

>all of this talking about Persona girls
Shoka >>>> any Persona girl besides Elizabeth.

Attached: 1637774387732.jpg (803x1118, 118.91K)

>Even if she is a shit character, she's still more interesting than anyone from Persona 5

Sorry, every character in P4 is worse than even the thinnest character in P5. Marie obviously coming in at the very bottom.

Attached: 1539144944265.gif (317x219, 788.11K)

This man gets it.

Most based post in this thread

Quick, post your favorite pins!

Attached: Wicked Wind.png (254x254, 91.29K)

>Psychic Shotgun so it’s automatically based
>rapid-fire with good damage output
>Time element so you can ZA WARUDO enemies like it’s nothing

Attached: Time in a Bottle.png (254x254, 32.7K)

This pin is so potentially busted that it’s beautiful

Attached: Headliner.png (254x254, 98.42K)

LOL
Persona 4 has infinitely better characters than Persona 5. No one actually gives a shit about any of the cast from p5. It's so bad that Atlus started coping by rereleasing Persona 4 and it's spin-offs because more people like the Investigation Team.
No one in Persona 5 has any personality besides WOAH SO QUIRKY or a literal drooling retard. At least they bothered making the characters even slightly different in Persona 4.

That one lightning psychic shotgun pin. Can’t remember its name, though.

Funny because it’s one of my personal favorite styles but you do you.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS PINNED

Attached: 1613413861717.jpg (1561x1486, 273.27K)

If I wanted to play a dating sim, I would just go for an eroge.

Because it’s his rules, bitch.

Attached: Shiba McLean.jpg (789x973, 96.39K)

Where did you guys get these renders from?

Try KHInsider
khinsider.com/neo-the-world-ends-with-you/images/pins

Sweet. Thanks, user.

Attached: Sistah Subwoofer.png (254x254, 79.42K)

>coomer
this is why you'll never have a girlfriend.

sans

Attached: 1616149781607.png (256x256, 85.13K)

>he says while on Any Forums

You don't get chicks because you only think of sex and not actually love them
I don't get chicks because I'm extremely misogynistic and abusive towards them.
We are not the same.

Shoka fucking rules. I really like the amount of agency she gets as her own character, too many JRPG love interests are just 'the love interest' and leave being interesting to the rest of the cast.

Attached: 1626499516943.jpg (1068x866, 107.92K)

Now you just sound like an outright asshole.

yes, because I am.

Attached: Adachi (1).png (554x838, 208.8K)

Well, at least you admit it. Now shut up, Adachi.

This shit saved my ass more than once in Week 2.

Attached: Gorgeous Gemstone.png (254x254, 77.14K)

Based Gorgeous Gemstone bro. This made the wolves a breeze.

OH INSOMNIA
HERE WE MEET AGAIN

WON’T YOU BRING THIS WAKING NIGHTMARE TO AN END?

Attached: CAUSEIFEEL.gif (680x425, 180.94K)

AMMMMM I
FORSAAAAAKEEEEN

Attached: 1635617444163.png (396x305, 165.3K)

Based

Just beat the first week when does it get good? Literally nothing happens. Like the original twewy had Shiki, you learn more about her and then lose her. But here there is no emotional value, a nerd just died, this is shocking to the players because it’s their first game but I already know all that. Also is pretty obvious at this point swallow is the lipstick girl

It's more slow burn instead of having rushed character development for each characters, since all the characters have 3 weeks to develop.

>when does it get good?
Day 1.
Week 2 is where shit goes off the charts though.

Ok then, I just hope there is no more shitty days like day 5. So many excuse going back and forth in time just to make Deep river society weaker. It was way too long for what it was

>Like the original twewy had Shiki, you learn more about her and then lose her.
Too bad this kind of fucked over her character development and made her relationship with Neku feel rushed as fuck.

>
lol

You didn't need to do it that many times unless you wanted the 100%.
The only really bad days are Scramble Slams.
Also, you probably aren't remembering the really shitty days in the original. Which isn't to defend NEO's shitty days, just commenting that some people make unfair comparisons.
this

user, I love OG TWEWY, but Shiki only had a day for her issues to get revealed, get resolved, mend up her relationship with Neku, and then she ends up going bye. I feel like the foundation could’ve been built upon a little bit more.

First week is pretty boring plot wise, people here love gaslighting themselves into not noticing the game's problems though

>gaslighting

Continuing on. Nothing too exciting yet. Will continue to update. Also if the thread still exists when I get back from work I'll write that formal analysis for our collective Rindude and the game's themes of leadership.

Attached: Awaken my autism temp.png (1466x656, 130.05K)

Best overworld theme behind Storm for me.

For me, it’s Owari-Hajimari
youtu.be/jhsbE1MHGG0

>that fucking intro

Attached: 1571052170760.jpg (640x480, 58.61K)

Reposting for anyone who missed it.

Attached: ShoCola o Furu Dake [sound=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.catbox.moe%2F1d9fa5.mp3].webm (480x360, 1.58M)

Nice

What’s this a reference to?

The コーラを振るだけ meme (i.e. youtube.com/watch?v=hyvkiHj_9S8). Also, sauce: amcdrawnon.tumblr.com/post/674633631367610368/the-deed-is-done I only converted it to webm and resynced the sound file.

Attached: Cocoposting - hey hey heyyy.png (592x664, 159.51K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3OlJGa5Comc I want a NEO/TWEWY version of this after AMC finishes the JoJo memetics.

youtube.com/watch?v=BOvdlgTqpHQ Wrong template dude.
Mr. H as the sensei and Sho as the student?

Are there any music aficionados in these threads that can label what kind of music genres NEO has in its soundtrack? I’m not particularly good when it comes to that kind of stuff.

Fusion of various genres, but kind of like rock, hiphop, uhhh...

Here are some examples of the genres I find
Death metal
youtu.be/VevZa70X0Do
Drum n bass
youtu.be/a93RBUb6u0s
Club
youtu.be/6VuWo-6lXbs
J-rock
youtu.be/poBn4ftsp1U
Power pop
youtu.be/_OYNsEsmQdE
Techno
youtu.be/73d_1wt0qi8
Acoustic
youtu.be/087jFJDGBRU
Liquid DnB or liquid funk if you prefer
youtu.be/dG9vQy4vVjw
Nu-Metal
youtu.be/XqGq2zU-MP0

>mfw read acoustic as autistic
What would you call a song like Transformation? Also I had no idea that drum n bass was a genre.

Symphonic nu-metal. Pretty impressive how Ishimoto and the vocalists were able to mix all kinds of genres together in the soundtrack.

What about the original Transformation?

AMC this one is silly ily
shoco late to the airplane so they have to fly on a Dissonance Raven or something instead with jokes about flying "Air Coco" and shit

To be more specific, I would label the NEO mix as Symphonic nu-metal while listing the original version and it’s Transformed version as nu-metal.

Thanks. What's the difference between regular nu-metal and just metal?

Nu-Metal mixes in different music elements from other genres, with rap, hip-hop, and grunge as notable examples. Limp Bizkit and Linkin Park are two of the most famous practitioners of this kind of music. Metal is more “pure” in that sense.

NTA but What's the difference between rock and metal?

Rock sound’s overdrive has a lighter distortion than metal rock which has strong distortion and metal rock has a deeper, heavier sound than plain rock or simply rock sound. Compare, say, AC/DC’s songs to your average heavy metal band and you’ll hear the difference.

Based music knowledge user.

Speaking of metal, the guy who sang Transformation actually has his own band. I recommend that you guys check him out.
youtu.be/nYdZOS4sJLk
Matter of fact, there’s also some other artists from NEO’s soundtrack that have musical projects of their own. For example, this is the same woman who sang the Japanese version of NEO Someday
youtu.be/ruGS5kAmYSQ

Fucking awesome user. I’m checking them out and they sound kick-ass.

Attached: thumbs up.gif (640x480, 137.56K)

>Momoiro Dorothy
Based as fuck.
youtu.be/ireohVaV1_U

I love my pedomommy Uzuki!

Attached: Uzuki_4.jpg (900x1377, 234K)

Based music chad

What video game genres do you think the WT like?

mods?

Rindo is easily-influenced and prone to having basic-bitch taste so he would listen to most trending songs at the time, with his tastes leaning more towards pop. However, after the game, he starts to branch out a bit.
Fret probably listens to a bunch of glam rock and electronic dance music, befitting his trendy personality.
Nagi religiously listens to character songs sang by her beloved Tomonami’s VA.
Sho exclusively listens to math rock (yes, that is an actual thing)
Shoka’s taste is all over the place but she tends to listen to punk and alternative rock, which she is slowly converting Rindo towards.
Neku has the most varied music taste of all, considering how the first game’s soundtrack is implied to be what he’s listening to.
Beat listens to a lot of loud and passionate rock and rap songs.

>Sho exclusively listens to math rock
Kino

>Nagi religiously listens to character songs sang by her beloved Tomonami’s VA.
Funnily enough, I can actually see this.

LISTEN UP Any ForumsEPTOGRAMS

I UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 31.57K)

>Sho exclusively listens to math rock (yes, that is an actual thing)
>look it up
>it actually exists

Attached: 1492870722850.png (1280x836, 1.22M)

Barrier pins are underrated as fuck. I remember using one to block against Susukichi’s electric charge in order to keep attacking.

neo was a shit game that flopped

>using barrier pins to exclusively block attacks
Broke
>using barrier pins as a way to keep attacking and even launch enemies in the air
Woke

Attached: parry.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Nice post, user.

what good friends

Attached: e33347fa3b9d39c3a3e8eade0f459e41.png (594x828, 424.86K)

>Danjo
Goddammit this is inevitable innit

Gotta take a break from animating after this one,but this one did cross my mind

I love Nagi.

Attached: 8ccad1b53d4be7bc8cae12564dd5a460.jpg (1050x1500, 879.63K)

Soon

Attached: 67.png (480x360, 49.07K)