Western game

>Western game

Attached: 1642859456658 (1).webm (1456x1408, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxi0cqs-AmQ
arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/SS68jtf9cE1_T6ubvn8MMA/
youtu.be/4Z7Vp-GZK1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1620809252083.jpg (1024x803, 149.7K)

Why does Any Forums have phobia of women. Am I the last straight man on this board?

Attached: 1624694687105.jpg (1922x2048, 571.84K)

The problem is they're all ugly.

So are there more examples OP?

Attached: 1643293555530.gif (500x570, 464.7K)

Attached: 1599215989344.webm (720x400, 2.38M)

Kind of weird when Arkane games are up here in these shitposts. None of those games have particularly pretty character design. Blame the russians I guess.

>western OP

yeah, take a mirror and look at your butthole

Oh look, it's the incel thread again. Just like yesterday. And the day before. And they day before. And the day before.

Cope

Attached: cringe.webm (1280x533, 3M)

Cope with what, exactly? With not having a stroke every time I see a (non-sexualized) woman or a non-white in a video game? Because that sounds like a very miserable existence.

>fenale superpower is to loudly nag you to death

Ha ha ha ha. Quite fitting, yessir.

Shut Up. Japanese game is fallen to the OWACON while they was glorious in 2017 to 2020 with FFXIV,Nier automata,Yakuza 7,Persona 5,Animals crossing,Sekiro,Dark souls 3,DMC5,MHW,RE7,Lost judgement and got dominated completely by Genshin, for having no good games with metascore over 85 in 2021. While Phil Spencer is Trying to Save American game by Game pass and Buying some companies. Xbox series X's game pass will kill Japanese game completely. Japan is nothing! These ooga booga barbarians cannot hold Xbox's big fucking game pass because they are completely dominated by Genshin singlehandly.

Attached: F328A92C-FD90-458C-8C61-13841461EFB4.jpg (489x627, 23.56K)

hahah WOW, don't forget Venom 2, with the niggers power to scream

Cope harder.

i dont understand this. the bitch's scream sends those dudes actually flying, and harley quinn doesnt go flying because...? because she's wearing roller skates? because she plugs her ears? this doesn't make any sense.

Why do these people think that a woman screaming is a sign of empowerment and strength?

Western games will win, while Japanese game industry is already dominated by Genshin singlehandly, and Phil spencer's Game pass is made to Finish off the entire Japanese games. En taro Phil Spencer! Na adan game pass! They used to make great games in 2017-2020 like persona 5,dark souls 3,FFXIV,FF7R,BoTW,Animals crossing,Sekiro,Nier Automata,Lost judgement, Nioh 2,Yakuza 7,MH world,RE 7, Judge eyes,Death stranding and DMC5,(according to metacritics) but how can they fall so soon and gets dominated by Genshin singlehandly, and killed by game pass completely?

>another east vs west weeaboo thread

>it's a boohoo I can't control my power episode and I'm going to ruin a third movie

Attached: 1489151230-famke-janssen-jean-grey-x-men.jpg (480x640, 55.54K)

Yeah my genes have ugly woman phobia

>the face of the ever-kvetching kike, now in your vidya goy
no thx i'll play old shit

(You)WNBAW

>Mental illness

Attached: erfff.png (1129x1106, 326.49K)

ignore all kike posters

Lol holy shit is this in the movie? not some deleted scene?

He might be a troll, but he's not wrong. Most women in western games are atrocious. Barely women at all.

>AHHHHHH WOMEN IS SCREAMING!! AH IM GOING INSANE!! SAVE ME INCELMAN!!

Powerful

Attached: 1631841512495.webm (1280x640, 2.15M)

waoh gurl power to scream and nag whittling away the life force of a man

hmbbmmmpffff

Attached: d40.jpg (346x1600, 75.27K)

the commiefication of jewmerica is almost complete *rubs hands*

Attached: 9b3.jpg (680x680, 53.05K)

I hope someone mods this in-game.

PMS

you're shitting me that every picture in is a woman
I don't fucking believe you. at least the one above the rage2 raider one is dude.

Attached: helleton.gif (206x176, 369.62K)

whats the point of this thread?

There is none
It's a shtpost
Don't take it too seriously

How did they think beautiful women was the glaring issue with female characters?
Didn't producers notice the massive fucking milk jugs that could barely fit in an XXL sized shirt?

>when a woman starts talking

oh i stopped taking anything from Any Forums seriously a long time ago

Then you are already above the curve compared to a lot of people here

Who does this appeal to exactly?

was there a nintendo switch on the other side of those doors?

why are women not allowed to be ugly in games?

Because I want something to jack off to

I think this poster is korean

this will sell our game

Isn't this just Elfen Lied

Yeah basically but the face on her looks dumb
If she had a straight face it would be fine

because Any Forumstards are a bunch of braindead coomer who jerks off to games rather than plays them

That's gay.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (464x1024, 26.91K)

Never masturbated to female vidya characters, i just appreciate good-looking characters.

new 'jak?

shouldnt gameplay be prioritise? I mean the game can have female human with giant tits and it'll still be a shitty game

Compare
youtube.com/watch?v=yxi0cqs-AmQ

The main problem is that most western games have ugly, uncanny graphics that push technical boundaries into uncharted territory. Japanese games have lower budgets, so they opt for a stylistic approach which tends to look, and age, better because they focus much harder on making it look aesthetically pleasing, rather than how high the polygon count is, or how many fancy lighting effects are on screen.

The secondary problem is that there's an oversaturation of masculine female characters in the market. It's very obvious they want them to look masculine for whatever reason, and that's fine, but there's a fuckload right now, and if you don't like that type of character, they call you sexist.

Attached: image to get your attention.jpg (667x798, 362.03K)

Attached: 1633308952425.jpg (727x706, 65.6K)

Western games aren't exactly doing great in the gameplay department either.

>japanese game
[ post cat here ]

How can Diablo 2 rez, CoDV,AoE4, Back 4 blood, BF 2042, Far cry 6 have lower metascore even than Low budget game like Atelier Ryza with More budgets? Was Western AAA market also suffering from Corona?

Attached: 1EBDE90D-094A-4725-ACA0-E8FED561417E.jpg (2048x1366, 197.58K)

artsyle > realism

It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't expect you to take it seriously. The idea of le stronk threatening woman is fucking retarded.

At least the Japanese and the Koreans have some fun with it and make the girls pleasing to the eye.

Attached: 1562124006631.jpg (659x545, 27.82K)

But Koreans ban bikini from the game while Japan allows them. For Korea's only 'swimsuit' is long sleeved one which even SJWs of Cali won't force as swimsuit.

Attached: 65C55FB6-88CF-4950-8B40-E2B79DD89289.png (1900x2880, 1.58M)

Remember when video games were for men only? I member.

My mistake then. I keep forgetting SKorea is a shithole subject to SJW whims. Didn't they find a literal feminist cult in charge of the country?

Attached: 6B6E2D53-AAA2-4356-98AE-6ACCB816CBAC.gif (320x181, 2.06M)

Since President Park's reign, I guess. Who was Imprisoned by being framed like Joker of Persona 5. Pic related has predicted the Choi soon shill scandal.

Attached: DEC59141-E77A-48EB-B9CF-99D49E07E64C.jpg (739x415, 38.55K)

>Nooooooooooo!! :'(
Not angry girl! Girls aren't pretty when they're angry!!
>I only want PRETTY!! >:(

>this is supposedly the best time in existence to be a woman
>depression rates are higher than ever and it's because of men

Even worse since president Park. Because of the government lead censorship, while CERO and ESRB are civilian led board.

apologize

Attached: MaryBethBio.jpg (1904x2935, 1.01M)

Most modern media in the west are aping one anime/manga or another. Like pic related, or that poster for Westworld that was also a Berserk reference

Attached: 1234123.jpg (639x633, 62.48K)

they are hypersonic skates that absorb sound vibrations and use them as energy.
you would know this if you read the comics and also listened to the dev extended commentary.

I loved Senua in Hellblade

Attached: Senua.jpg (1280x720, 87.49K)

Yes. Vidya has been a hobby for men since time immemorial, and the only reason why you would ever want to see girls in games is if they're eye candy.

This appeals to no one except the most deranged sort of feminist.
An angry woman is not appealing let alone intimidating, it's just annoying.

Attached: 1642897836108.gif (498x457, 701.82K)

>Just pretty :)
>I don't like story. I don't like thinking. I don't like new :(
>Just more pretty :)

I must be confused because I thought this was a comedy show like with that little girl with huge breasts or something.

yeah man, berserk invented solar eclipses

Attached: 1624014640653.webm (576x1024, 886.21K)

>The main problem is that most western games have ugly, uncanny graphics that push technical boundaries into uncharted territory. Japanese games have lower budgets, so they opt for a stylistic approach which tends to look, and age, better because they focus much harder on making it look aesthetically pleasing, rather than how high the polygon count is, or how many fancy lighting effects are on screen.
But Chinese and Korean games also go for super high-fidelity graphics and large budgets but they still manage to make female characters that don't look vomit-worthy.
Hell, Japan does as well.

Japan steals first.

Ghost in the Shell was from Blade Runner. And let's not even talk about Kurosawa lifting Red Harvest for his own film without giving ANY credit.

Don't get me wrong. Western storytelling (outside of a few select choices) is terrible right and bereft of actual talent and chooses to steal from other better writers with what came before. Just wanted to point out that Japan has an oligopoly on poaching better work.

Not to mention, Berserk lifts entire segments, art styles, and mythology from the west.

Attached: Bosch.jpg (2110x1000, 617.65K)

>Man sits contemplatively holding a jewel in his hands while submerged in shallow water as an eclipse shines behind him
>Summarizes all this as "Berserk invented eclipses"
How do you have so little film literacy that you got filtered by a marvel movie?

The pic you posted is clearly a direct allusion not theft. It's literally the same face of the guy. It's not lifting the general idea, it's copy pasting it in.
And I agree with all you're saying, I'm just saying right now we are in the "west copies east" part of the cycle

Attached: 1637278081593.gif (373x384, 2.1M)

that's true
the people in charge of western games just fucking detest beauty for some reason. methinks we need to ease on the face mocap bullshit and go back to handmade models.

pic very related.

Attached: 1592866175008.jpg (860x860, 250.24K)

>sacrificing the thing they love most in order to acquire god-like power from a stone
I'm skeptical but it does seem quite similar

gigabased heather poster.

Attached: 458acf89e6ee51b7267f10d9b38e2bf8.png (859x859, 981.38K)

South Korea is home to the most rabid feminists in the entire world so that comes as no surprise.

Dont' forget Ciri in the Witcher show.

I have no idea why people are insisting this is meant to be some kind of sjw thing when it's clearly meant to look creepy and robotic.

because it's a fiction and i want good looking women in my fiction

No.

RDR2's writing is terrible. It doesn't matter how the character looks.

The people of this board and this website have had their brains rotted by conservative cry media. They actually don't know how to process the image of a woman without getting angry.
Pewdiepie ruined a generation of men

Honestly if these women at least had a gun or sword it would help

>Just pretty, only pretty! :)
>Story? Character? NOOOOOOO! >:(
>just pretty :)

>*hits pipe

Yes.

The scenes look nothing alike besides the eclipse and "the villain sacrificing something he loves for ultimate power" and "ultimate power is tied to a macguffin" are very common tropes.

It's more niche, so fewer publications are covering it. They're also more likely to assign their resident JRPG fan to review it.

>Pewdiepie ruined a generation of men
I 100% disagree with this statement and find it to be untrue and not based on fact

>Only pretty! :)
>I don't like new stuff. I don't like new characters :(
>new characters bad :'(
>But pretty is good :)

You were just described how they look alike. If you aren't going to read my posts I'm not talking to a media scrub like you

Yes.

>I don't like stories :(
>I don't like new experiences >:(
>But I like pretty :)
>A game with less fun and more pretty is a good trade off :)

Well I disagree with your disagreement and find my statements to be true and verifiable.

The people of this board are sex-starved obsessed brown incels from shitty third world countries.

>You were just described how they look alike
Ah. I see the problem. you're esl.
No, juan, berserk didn't invent eclipses, or people sitting down in front of them.

Does every chick in these films scream at you for a power?

Oh they are allowed, but that doesn't mean I have to like it or not complain about it. You stupid fuck.

I increase my disagreement with your statement to 200% and find your statements to be extremely untrue and unfactual

Yes

No the problem is you didn't have an argument after I pointed out there were pretty specific imagery similarities, but you're not comfortable being wrong so you would rather continue pretending the only similarity is that there is an eclipse present.

Never going to play Western games.
Never going to buy a PlayStation.
Never going to install Steam.
Never going to take the vaccine.

Attached: 1636779748647.jpg (389x389, 17.99K)

Stop projecting your insecurities on everyone and realize people like to see beautiful characters in the $70 games they pay for. It’s not hard.

Why the fuck should anyone care about any opinion you have? I thought the "Pretty :)" stuff was a meme going around but fuck you people actually really only care about pretty don't you?

didn't read lmao

Maybe read what we're responding to retard, although if you're these guys
you are pathetic and the industry is right to leave your interests behind

Yeah I know you can't read

>actual western game
>YEEEHAWWWW *bang bang bang*

>The people of this board and this website have had their brains rotted by conservative cry media.
>They actually don't know how to process the image of a woman without getting angry.
>Pewdiepie ruined a generation of men
A post that gets cancerous with each sentence. Amazing.

The best medicine goes down the most bitter

>Story? Character?
Gears has neither of these tho.

>I thought the "Pretty :)" stuff was a meme going around but fuck you people actually really only care about pretty don't you?
Not our fault that no one wants to see 3d representation of your ugly mug in our video games.

Retard, read the posts you're replying to before replying.

How propagandized do you have to be to see that bloody, unchanging, gape-mouthed expression and bulging all-blue eyes and the clean white walls being washed in gore and think that this is all intended to be heroic and not, y'know, disturbing?
A lot of liberals are bloodthirstier than they're willing to admit, but that clip is clearly from a piece of horror media.

>women sell less
>black women sell much less

Attached: 325587456987.png (1066x964, 81.96K)

Cancer isn't medicine.

No one said that, you literal cretin.

I don't think her scream even looks bad but Harley Quinn swooceing through is just too fucking stupid.

>japanese game

Attached: 1586382577969.gif (472x472, 2.62M)

Hey, no one wants to see a white woman screeching as the evil villain. Isn't that too hard to understand?

You're arguing for the sake of arguing now

you got owned and can't argue
don't worry, you're based and he's and EOP

Attached: 1604985029973.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

Simply stating an opinion. If you think I'm arguing, then that's on you.

>thinking that Berserk and fucking Marvel are referencing each other.
Call Stretch Armstrong, because you're reaching here!

>They actually don't know how to process the image of a woman without getting angry.
Pretty much lol

You will never be happy

arch.b4k.co/v/search/image/SS68jtf9cE1_T6ubvn8MMA/

Sperg

why is Any Forums so anti-leftist

Senua is not ugly at all

Has been a character for 30 years, suddenly you have a complaint.

I'm sure he'll find a fifth to add and spam daily at some point

ynwbw

>her power is screaming

Attached: sindel.jpg (480x360, 16.27K)

>when there's Atheists

Ayo a new 'jak just dropped

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-010102.jpg (720x409, 129.49K)

i hope they all go broke

>needs to scream multiple times
>doesn't clear the entire hallway by screaming once
Why.

What a bunch of sixes damn

BASADE

Why are you playing Western Video games.

They've never been good.

Attached: 1620176169106.jpg (1077x1053, 84.49K)

Attached: 1608749411294.png (252x243, 96.65K)

good, never wanted to be one anyway

Attached: 1535422808247.jpg (540x534, 55.35K)

Attached: 1598252720870.png (327x316, 207.7K)

>wake up babe
>new 'jack just dropped

Attached: 1582424997398.jpg (327x327, 56.92K)

Americans.

what the fuck? why is this so common lmfao

>mutt projecting his farts

God damn it's really blowing my mind now that I think about it. There is tons of ugly women screaming as a weapon in media now. What did jews mean by this?

what in the fuck happened to women

Attached: feminist power fantasy.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

at least elfen lied looks cool on a basic level, with blood and booba

if this exact same scene was shot in the 80s it probably would have looked cool regardless of how retarded whatever the story was

Screamlet loser.

Lmao you have never experienced life outside of anime

This seems played for comedy. She's walking like a zombie

karens wet dream when responding to micro aggression.

how does she still has teeth?

Debra Wilson is unironically a great VA. Idk why they have to model after her looks tho.
youtu.be/4Z7Vp-GZK1Q

What's going on with top left?

Those aren't women, they're trannies and are part of a psyop to make men attracted to ugly ass trannies

that shit is everywhere, cant tell one tv show from the other

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIRRR

Attached: Haseo AAAAIIIIIRRRRR.jpg (600x338, 95.19K)

>"GIVE ME REPARATIONS AND FRIED CHICKEN, NIGGAAAA!!!"
I don't know how the hell they got away with that

>'ate robots, simple as

Most anime just steals from popular Western media, mostly movies. Hideo Kojima made an entire career from doing just that

Ok connoisseur of good writing in games, what game has good writing in your eyes?

senua hellblade was fucking amazing

To be fair, in this case the woman is literally supposed to be a sort of glitch in reality that has everything go her way no matter what happens. It's at least a more interesting "power" than screaming.

ah so thats why she is captured in that thing. Cause everything went her way. Or nah let me guess its cause she wanted to be in this exact situation.
Get the fuck out of here with this retarded shit.

She has very little agency over anything that happens to her, she's just on the deterministic ride. She only knows that she is supposed to kill some of the people she comes across.

This

they are, i just won't be buying it

>nooo the video game toon doesn't look pretty waaaaah it's fucking over
coomers are so fucking pathetic holy shit

I deadass thought bottom right had a beard from the preview.

I really would like to see normal females, not twitch ethots, thinking about these. Like does anyone see this and think
>wow I want to play this game, because this girl looks like she is suffering

bro unironically same haha

Pace yourself, lass, you're overdoing it.

Attached: 1627618667101.jpg (1893x2791, 776.15K)

>they're ripping off berserk
>which was heavily influenced by western philosophy and mythology
>kentaro even admitted in a interview he wanted to make dark fantasy as it was only western media that had explored those settings in Japan
stupid dumb doo doo head

Man even in that image the girl from TLOU2 looks out of place, she cute

If you actually watch the show, you'd know she doesn't want anything, she just does. She's mentally deficient and kills casually everyone she sees because she thinks the universe allows it (and it does, any event she's in comes out on top for her, until she meets Dirk and she absolutely sperges when she gets hurt).

Attached: 1642691439241m.jpg (1024x586, 140.16K)

Are these bots or just mentally ill freaks?

Attached: DEAD INTERNET.png (2495x1120, 424.61K)

OCD is one hell of a drug.

A lot of this is paranoia, but I guarantee groups are using specially trained language models to control/effect discussion. It's so easy, I could do it if I felt particularly inclined.
And considering the immense worth of doing so (for many, many reasons) I'd wager it's happening.

I like seeing attractive women act cute and/or sexy.
What I don't care for is seeing ugly women trying to act like men. It's extremely cringeworthy.

Can you stop being a slave to your instincts for five fucking seconds, you degenerate?