Oh boy a BRAND NEW 40k game centred around the imperial guard

>oh boy a BRAND NEW 40k game centred around the imperial guard

>women characters

Dropped

Attached: 3023DEDB-8733-4F07-826E-35EDC58FF515.jpg (1280x720, 92.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KufjSWSE2fo
youtube.com/watch?v=xCGKPRiJp84
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen
youtube.com/watch?v=HG_myJ1fZJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're still gonna buy it, stop trying to be an edgelord.

why you so weak, you see woman you drop

any news about that game?

I don't mind women in games, but if it's in any way politicized, i will not buy it, i will search in the internet about it before i do it.

It’s been cancelled go woke go broke

That xbox logo should have been the first red flag.

Ok retard

Attached: Catachan-Veteran-Sergeant-40K.jpg (1000x1000, 154.74K)

GMEPLAY user, WHAT'S THE GAMEPLAY LIKE

only one playable character is the masked guy
>muh woman
>muh woman
>muh ugly strong guy

Same.
Could have been about random guards doing heroic imperial stuff. Turned into "heroes" characters doing random stuff.
Ffs
For once we could had a game centered arround imperial guards, but no, fuck random men i guess...

Attached: 1640309043562.jpg (518x523, 28.66K)

>no Catachan girlfriend to absolutely fucking annihilate my pelvis and kill me instantly
it hurts.

Attached: 1443199392688.jpg (1920x1080, 1.72M)

this, that logo is a dead give away its going to be a sjw dicksucking fest

Attached: 12551.webm (696x566, 2.92M)

>women in the military
Never once.

Attached: 1643153110769.webm (480x360, 1.33M)

it follows the vermintide formula

kys

>40k has no woman
>reddit spacing
terrible bait, and people are falling for it as usual

hope the banter is as good

I JUST WANT A FUCKING SPACE MARINE GAME! WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FUCKING FATHOM THAT SPACE MARINES ARE COOL AND DESERVE MORE THAN 1 FUCKING SERVICEABLE GAME EVERY 20 YEARS. NO I DONT WANT TO PLAY AS THE TAU, NO I DONT WANT SOME NEUTERED FUCKING VIDEO GAME VERSION OF THE TABLETOP GAME, NO I DONT WANT CHESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bait thread poggers

>an inquisitor's acolytes
>imperial guard
full retard

Why is 40K full of people who aren't even secondaries to the setting?

>the two female characters in vermintide had the worst banter sienna wasn't nearly as bad as kerillian but still the second worst
>now the party is 2/4 female rather than 2/5

i'm not optimistic

Attached: 22f30f4da03c5ff51c988f23b418b8cf948d722409d582ea20ed8b137467f3fa.jpg (540x304, 31.65K)

Every franchise that has soldiers wearing cool helmets is going to be infested with brainlet kulturkrieger tertiaries.

Attached: 1635243576185.jpg (1280x1266, 120.76K)

Yeah. And it suck to have shovelware 40k instead of a real new game.
>rifles will be useless

It's not about the Imperial Guard dumdum.

>rifles will be useless
Just like actual 40K then.

so, canonical lasgun?

haha that's amazing how they were able to teach a cat to pull that off

It genuinely would have been a better game if the characters had all remained faceless Imperial Guardsmen.

Tabletop and RTS lasgun, you mean. In Booklore, lasguns sever human limbs and burn fist-sized holes in ork flesh, and are only made more effective when you get into massed fire from light infantry and souped-up lasguns from elite units.

The same books where Tau have nanoscopic drones which can kill anyone instantly but they just never decide to use them.

really don't give a shit about female characters, especially in 40k where everything is outlandish, but the faceless 40k guardsmen in the original trailer were 1000% more appealing than this new team of fuckin cringelords

Call me back when they make a game for real Diggaz.

Attached: diggaz.jpg (445x600, 66.59K)

>another bait thread where secondaries screech at other secondaries
all fields

Attached: 1616101703558.jpg (480x360, 13.57K)

>screeching about "secondaries"
at least I didn't pay $500 for a bunch of dolls from a tranny company lol

any survivors? looks like they punched the chute about 10m above the water line lmfao

i love women in the force webms, post more

seething chud lol

I still want to know more at least.
Never played Vermintide though, and probably won't play this either.

Says the snoy. Halo infinite will hopefully teach them how to make a good game.

I just want a Space Marine RPG where I can fall to Chaos.

ah yes the 500 million dollar budget game everyone forgot about within 2 weeks, very impressive

Attached: 1630094930379.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

You stupid faggot. Over half of the games out for 40K are focused on space marines. You even have an entire game TITLED off them and ANOTHER one on the way. Meanwhile you scream and piss your pants when one other faction even gets the prospect of a new game, let alone a good one.

Kill yourself you dumb fucking secondary. You're the reason GW wanks off Ultramarines to no end.

>Two women, an absolute manlet and an Ogryn
Dropped

>he doesnt know about 3rd party sales or 3D printing
Spoken like a true secondary. KYS

They might be going with the vermintide 2 way, but considering the direction most games have been going I think the characters will be customizable which means customizing gender too

You're getting so worried about something that we don't know anything about,i just hope that the game is good

I've been reading the books for 2 decades and this newfag is talking about 3D printers lmao

I just want different Regiments so I can be Death Korps or a Catachan Jungle Fighter

It's important that we have at least one character to hate in a group setting. Shitting on Kerillian is one of the most important aspects to the banter and enjoyment of Vermintide.

women characters have been in WHFB and WH40K since inception

40k action vidya with Imperium protagonist are starting get stale. What about the Chaos? Hell, there are 4 Chaos factions. What about the Necron? Hell, make an action game with Tyranids?

What's up with GW's obssession with the Imperium faggots anyway?

There's more than 4.

Because from a soulless marketing perspective, humans relate to humans and despite the galaxy being a shithole, you have to use "THE BIG EPIC HERO!" (read: Ultramarines) to shill your shit or else you risk scaring off pussies who would never like 40K to begin with or legit don't belong in the hobby

youtube.com/watch?v=KufjSWSE2fo
YOU CLAIM THIS BUT YOU ARE JUST A HERETIC WHO LACKS DISCIPLINE

How do I get into 40k bros
A lot of the art is super cool and it seems interesting

youtube is full of newbie lore videos like this
youtube.com/watch?v=xCGKPRiJp84

actually based

>kulturkrieger
tf is this supposed to mean

IS THIS REAL???

>asian wymin
>nigger
>ogre
>token gay white dude
sounds like warhammer allright

> Blinking W warning for woman
> Blinking F warning for female

Attached: 1642647934605.jpg (567x420, 37.73K)

Post your favorite 40k/Heresy women. For me, it's Lotara Sarrin.

Attached: celestine.png (960x550, 1.18M)

sorry bro still buying it :)

Prove you're not a contrarian hater: Say something nice about our boys in blue.

Attached: Ultramariner.png (736x1022, 1.61M)

>iphone filename
>truly awful thread
what did I fucking expect?

they are less autistic then the other chapters

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen

Wasn't there some leaks that Dark Eldar were to be making appearance in this?

>WTC= Weird Tranny Cunts
I thought this was common knowledge.

>army where the primary purpose of the infantry is to put a meat wall between the enemy and the artillery
>no women allowed
Do you really believe it?

If this follows the two women, three men forumula of vermintide 2 that means you every game will have someone forced to be a woman.

No cogboy no buy

Attached: TechPriest.jpg (488x1275, 93.82K)

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kara_Hultgreen
She killed a veteran warmachine, shame.

Attached: catInHat.png (397x399, 192.57K)

she just spared it the pain of killing itself, lol

youtube.com/watch?v=HG_myJ1fZJY

more like cockboi

theres at least 5 space marine games

The radio guy survived, that's his ejection seat. She was ejected straight down into the water and died instantly.

Deathwing sucks dick.

They hated him because he spoke the truth.

>All you nigga shitting on the based Ogryn
I knew Any Forums had shit taste, but this proves it.

>ugly woman characters

I wouldn't mind it if they were hot/cute.

based.

/thread

40ktrannies deserved to get shit video games.

better generic marines than the imperial fists

Attached: 1642800129347.jpg (1000x1013, 154.03K)

>oh boy a BRAND NEW 40k game centred around the imperial guard
your lorelet is showing, it was clearly based around inquisitorial acolytes if you actually paid attention

shut up Malice you don't exist
The people making the games don't want to take risks.

That "gay white dude" is a woman

>secondary brags about being a secondary for this long

Perty citybuilder game when
Fake romans are nice and Bobby was the best choice to bring some efficiency back into the Imperium.

>you must do this thing i do or you're not a real fan
lmao, back to /tg/. off with you

Interesting how gatekeeping is suddenly bad.

Based phil, is there a tranny?

Why is there no Handsome game in recent Western game? We used to have Matt horner, Valerian Mengsk and Scout(TF2).

ugly people and 40k go hand in hand

Attached: IG5EYarrick.jpg (404x623, 100.8K)

Wrong thread buddy

you were... expecting something different from a 40k product? And is that an xbox logo? were you expecting something different from that too?

won't there be a handsome chad like Valerian Mengsk and Matt horner in 40K?

Warhammertards are getting uppity lately
once they were practically beginning every/any developer for a Warhammer game
now each year gorzillion Warhammer games is being shat out by AAA devs yet Warhammertards keep bitching

>Say something nice about our boys in blue.
They are very american

Attached: result of WMWF.jpg (500x500, 55.71K)

And Stetmann before being infested in Terrazine Isle.

Probably not.
There are no Blood Angels here

Attached: Ciaphas_Cain1.jpg (572x577, 119.64K)

>Elaine Donnelly
Look like some women are still worried about the country and future generations

I want a Spore game with a Tyranid skin slapped on it.

40k is one of the few settings where female soldiers make sense, the one resource the Imperium has too much of is manpower, it's more cost effective to send billions of poorly armed women to die and temperately distract the enemy then commit something actually valuable like a single tank.

>damage controlling so hard

If there was only one it'd be OK. Women do serve in the guard, Vermintide, Back for Blood and Left for Dead have women. But two forced into each game is kinda lame.

I'd wager the priest will have a SoB class. The female sergeant is a bit on the nose but it is what it is.

No that's exactly what it's like.

The priestess is fine. The sergeant should have been a male.

>imperial guard
why not just play any other spaceguy mcshootem vs cosmic terrors game?

the imperium would literally send a woman to her doom against unfathomable odds if it benefited the imperium. I really don't see what's wrong.

Where can I play an 8 foot tall legitimate retard

Attached: IG5ENork_Deddog.jpg (401x605, 41.05K)

Why dont warhammer fans get a decent hobby? One that isnt full of knee bending beta males or that isnt run by an sjw company?

I'm genuinely asking here

>Dropped

based

Attached: 1636075217094.jpg (600x800, 415.23K)

I will masturbate to them and their voices and you cannot stop me.

Cause most people aren't obsessed with your make believe politics.

Nope, ogryn doesn't look funny or retarded and that woman is just a sjw self-insert, no ty

>I think Henry cavill is the only chad one in the bunch and he got btfo'd live on tv by a 58yr old gay man who humiliated him on his hobby.
wew

Hey you know that game that fans and causals really liked? Even people who never heard of 40k liked and maybe became fans because of it?
Let's never make another one, instead spend the next 10 years making Dawn of War 3 and then maybe make space marine 2
Oh yeah, let's make Space Marines 1 $60 and just add the subtext Anniversary but add nothing new

Fuck GW
I can't belive they're in charge in such a fucking baller IP and they drop the ball so hard

Attached: R(6).jpg (1127x1600, 444.21K)

>dawn of war 3 came out 5 years ago

Attached: 1620900143638.jpg (864x1080, 179.52K)

Doesn't matter. Will it be fun?

>Hey you know that game that fans and causals really liked?
Pic unrelated?

No casual would like anything warhammer related. It would be too embarrassing for them

>No casual would like anything warhammer related.
This is why game flopped?

>be me 8 year old
>dad buys Dawn of War 2 because he saw the cinematic trailer and thought it was gonna be like that
>he really liked dreadnought fucking shit up
>plays it and said it was gay
>let's me play it
>thought it was fucking amazing
>never played a top down squad based game like this before
Dawn of War 2 will always be my favorite as well as Blood Ravens being my favorite chapter

Attached: dawn-of-war-two-game-cover-800x1200.jpg (800x1200, 178.58K)

Such a shit model

Then the banter is dead, so there goes the soul. Either make it good, or make it accessible to faggots.

>In Booklore
I admit to only having read the Ciaphas Cain books, but in those the only soldier I constantly read about as doing any sort of damage is Jurgen with his melta gun and body odor.

>Games Workshop is pozzed
No shit sherlock

lmao every worth that has nig in it will be banned and u will go to the gulag just for sayin it one day

Yep he's based. Everyone else is fuckin gay. No one gives a shit about your shitty shovelware mobile games or your boring turn based strategy turds. Action adventure games are the only ones people want to play

It's censoring G H and T from the word knight though, not N I G.

To be fair that's because Cain goes up against fairly large threats relative to your usual Commissar's enemies. Chaos Space Marines, Necrons, Ork Nobz, and so on are justifiably not fazed by single lasgun beams.

Gaunt's Ghosts and the non-mainline tabletop settings (like Dark Heresy and Necromunda) give lasguns a fair amount of respect as middle- to upper-middle-grade weaponry, because your main opponents are humans and mutants. The "guardsmen need massed fire to kill anything" meme comes from lasguns going up against monsters that are functionally immune to everything BELOW lasguns. And again, hotshot lasguns will still punch holes in them with little trouble.

its a lazy censor, it detects the letters "ni" and then censors everything that comes after it

Nobody cared about Necromunda: Hired Gun, Space Hulk: Deathwing, or Inquisitor, though. Why didn't you?

Attached: 1618000900459.jpg (239x239, 14.41K)

i wanted to care about deathwing and streumon let me down

It's not imperial guard though, this has been made pretty clear by now you're playing as prisoners fighting under an inquisitor on a hive world

This is why you play as such random ass people as an acolyte and an ogryn

They royally fucked the pooch with the teaser trailer and etc being all about guardsmen but it's been more than long enough to get over it

>Malnutritioned conscripts from Hive Cities, who have been fighting disease God are unattractive
wtf how

>Imperial guard is an institution centred around sending hordes of untrained conscripts with lasguns to overwhelm superior enemy forces.
>Shouldn't allow half the population to fight
What did OP mean by this?

>40k game
dropped

Attached: file.png (151x69, 1.48K)

Why would the guard care what sex their cannon fodder is? You bet they're going to throw women at the enemy too. Why the fuck would it matter?

Attached: 1597369911807.png (184x184, 58.6K)

why wouldnt there be women in the imperial guard? 40k is grimdark do or die universe, everyone has to fight

Women have been part of imperial guard stories since Necromunda by Dan Abnett. If it was a space marine game with female space marines then you could be pissed.

Joke's on you. I'd play the shit out of a Sororitas game done in the same vein as Space Marine.

What kind of inquisitor will be leading this ragtag group though

Attached: EisenhornArt.jpg (1000x1337, 318.94K)

Sisters of battle aren't space marines you dumb fuck.

>Sisters of battle aren't space marines you dumb fuck.

He didn't say they were. He said he wants a Sororitas game that plays like Space Marine. I do too but only if I get to burn people I deem heretics/recruit any guardsmen I like to fight with me in battle.

Lore videos like the one user linked might be a good start so you can build some sort of understanding of the setting before playing a game. I would also recommend checking out Space Marine and DoW2 campaigns. Latter can be played coop if you're into that sort of stuff. There's also various Space Hulk themed games where the game centers around a team of space marines exploring various parts of a space hulk which are space faring vessels that have been lost into the warp and for some reason have appeared out of the warp once again.

Read Rogue Trader (1987) then go from there

is that screenshot modded? never seen enemy soldiers with insane riot gear, wtf

I'd play a sisters of battle game, I'm surprised they still haven't made one.

>He said he wants a Sororitas game that plays like Space Marine
There's a VR game.

Deathwing had an awful launch and sadly people seemed to have moved on by the time enhanced edition came out despite previous owners getting it for free.

>a VR game plays like a Third-person shooter/hack-n-slash game

No.

Attached: do-the-evolution-pearl-jam.gif (498x280, 1.53M)

>Imperium throwing away their breeding sows instead of making them pump more soliders
NGMI

Do like Krieg with vitae wombs

you might have had a point if the imperium wasn't extremely overpopulated already

Game looks incredibly sick and I'm going to play it until my eyes bleed

Attached: vt.jpg (1490x389, 148.73K)

I liked Space Hulk and Hired Gun dipshit. Not my fault they weren't that good or that popular. Besides you don't even play as a Space Marine in Hired Gun you peanut

Have you completed 500 deeds yet?

>tfw no good non-coomer Sisters of Battle game

underrated

They have billions of people outside of the worlds with nothing to do after their factory shift and sermons BUT to fuck and pump out children. Plus, imperial guard regiments are usually deployed for years if not decades, so having a natural source of back-line workers in the form of army kids is an added bonus.

The female sergeant should have been a female Arbitrator instead. She and the other guardsman step on each other's toes thematically.

>instead of a rad sister of battle we get a mongoloid gook with a pan face.

thats literally the ugliest gook Ive ever seen in my life. thanks fatshart

Attached: sob.jpg (297x170, 10.83K)

the only role women should be allowed to have in the military are healsluts.

based starcraft > tranny40k

Attached: Medic_SC1_HeadAnim.gif (60x56, 97.67K)

StarCraft had female dropship pilots and ghosts, you mong.

>muh consolewar ideology
how about you grow up kiddo

Valkyrie pilots too.

Looking at the gameplay trailer again he's got a backpack which I guess might imply he's more utility based with all kinds of grenades and such.
Whereas she has the better weapon with a power sword, in theory.
So they may be respectively more support/ranged and melee oriented.
They really need to show more. But they won't.

At least there was ONE woman worth something in the whole debacle.

GOTTA GET THAT ESG SCORE UP

Because they were dead on arrival because GW is fucking retarded and refuses to spend more than the absolute minimum on their IP, will not advertise it, will not give it to a major or experienced studio. I don't get it.

>Deathwing
Deathwing isn't a Space Marine game, it's very THEMATIC but it's not a Space Marine game, the gameplay ain't there or at least wasn't on launch. It was slow, grindy, and extremely poorly balanced.

>Hired Gun
Necromunda is mediocre, I hate looter shooters so I couldn't pretend to care about such a mediocre version of an already disliked genre for me. If you're willing to swallow that crap go for it but I refuse to enjoy a game just because it says 40k on it.

>Inquisitor
Again the gameplay is not fucking there for me. I am not a 40k fan to the extent I want everything some indie studio of four Ukranians pumps out and an isometric Diablo clone is like fifth last thing on my list of games I want to play. I fucking despite loot based systems because they try to get you to play them hundreds of hours after they've shown you anything new. It's digital crack and one step above lootboxes, but they made sure to throw a bunch of DLC to make up for their mistake of not doing that. If you like the genre all power to you but again I'm not going to buy a genre I don't enjoy just because someone put a 40k coat of paint on it.

You're missing the main draw here, people want a SPACE MARINE game where they can rip and tear and go absolutely apeshit and blow enemies into gibs or rip them in half. Deathwing ALMOST did that, except horribly terribly and awfully badly. Just a fucking action game, holy shit, I don't want level up systems or loot or some wacky tabletop game converted to PC. I loved Mechanicus, because I love XCom, and I loved Dawn of War, because I love RTS, but the main reason I loved them is they were also GOOD because as much as I loved DoW I could not stand DoW 2 and, just, lol DoW 3.

Attached: Anon's profile picture.png (487x495, 436.38K)

All that shit
Written by you

Necromunda is a great $20 pickup

If you like a run of the mill looter shooter sure.

Cope seeth sneed and feed it doesn't even matter if you never breed your tastes are inferior to mine and my superior intellect you goddamn penguin.

Attached: 1456716794433.jpg (387x387, 85.12K)

why do women try so hard to be men?

Womana are so scary!

it's kinda cute how you project your suicidal urges into a sexual fetish. does that help you cope with them? or is it just because the other losers do it that you want to be the first to say the funny thing?

Well men are now the best performing women in all fields so naturally they want to be men who want to be women.
What a world.

"Culture-warrior" AKA the right wing men the user loses internet arguments to. Claimed by centrists to be the mythical SJW equivalent for the Online Right, and so on.

Yes because women are best suited for making more meat for the wall. Really WH40K isn't reactionary enough.

Gamers have always been the real snowflakes. Faggot in the OP won't be missed.

Attached: ig 1614226920835.jpg (800x983, 246.58K)

I think it has to do with Death Korps of Krieg fans, and their particularly obnoxious brand of Sabaton fueled autism.
So, like, guys who worship authoritarian militaries.
You'll see them going on about how German tanks were superior in WW2

Attached: m'lord.png (598x701, 474.65K)

>The radar intercept officer in the rear seat, Lt. Matthew Klemish, initiated ejection for himself and Hultgreen as soon as it was apparent the aircraft was becoming uncontrollable. First in the automated ejection sequence, Klemish survived. However, by the time Hultgreen's seat fired 0.4 seconds later, the plane had exceeded 90 degrees of roll, and she was ejected downward into the water, killing her instantly
bruh

listening to loud metal music is mandatory for a better deathwing experience user

i suggest bolt thrower

how do I learn both 40 k and fantasy lore ? someone said use wiki is that true

Watch youtube videos.

>join the game
>only characters left to pick are "women"
>alt f4
Good thing gamepass is free

Bringing Girlyman back isn't necessarily bad, but the way they handled him and the emperor is bad and you can't change my mind.
Felt like they had a golden opportunity to make the Imperium a little more interesting, you could have the tension between Girlyman and his Imperium Secundus and the actual Imperium and high lords of Terra, with Girlyman in a gradual power struggle against Terra.
He's obviously the most competent guy, but his loyalty to Ultramar and Imperium Secundus is suspicious as a leader of the Imperium, could do loads of stuff with that, political schisms between Terra and Ultramar, high lords of Terra sweating as Girlyman has access to primaris and Adeptus Astartes, maybe bring in the Minotaurs etc.
Instead they just 100% confirm the emperor is backing Girlyman 100% with his stamp of approval and everything, leaving no room for doubt about the Imperiums future.

Attached: girlyman.jpg (736x981, 96.3K)

Why would the emperor not back rowboat? The imperium is a backward, crumbling, retarded THEOCRACY and the Emperor is the universe's biggest fedora tipper.

The Lion is the better choice to have Imperium Nihilus be a weird enclave

first of all: The biggest problem is a tranny is writing the story
Second of all: THERE WAS A WOMAN COMMANDING OFFICER IN THE FIRST GAME

Would you?

Attached: for imperium.jpg (477x849, 287.04K)

Completely depends on what is best for the survival of humanity. A schism between Terra and Macragge could lead to civil war and the end of the imperium. Also who knows what state the emperors mind is in after being a galaxy-wide psychic beacon and chaos firewall for thousands of years, on top of being on the brink of death the entire time?
Or maybe he sees Girlyman and Ultramar as a potential threat to the imperium? Maybe he simply isn't a fan of Ultramar essentially seceding/hijacking the Imperium from Terra?

Would I what? Sacrifice my insignificant life for the glory of the Imperium? Of course.

You still bought TLOU2 and Cyberpunk despite the warning signs. You fucks will buy anything.

The most annoying part is that the original trailer looked so good playing just an average unit of guardsmen.
Instead they went with yet another "le diverse epic cast"

>4 characters
the fuck is brapshart thinking

There is no threat though. It is not in Bobby's interest to fracture the Imperium further and he's a dedicated statesman besides.
And the Emperor has no reason to doubt him, especially after he resurrected him. Since that should mean he can keep an eye on him at all times and know everything about his intentions.

Attached: 1629895223745.jpg (500x500, 66.38K)

Vermintide has a diverse cast that is pretty popular. Why would they change their formula?
Better question indeed is why only 4.

this is the correct answer

I don't remember Vermintide having niggers. And the only woman was an elf.

This is Darktide. How many layers of secondary shitflinging are you on to not even properly identify the video games

You do know diverse does not only mean niggers. Vermintide's cast is diverse in the sense there are multiple classes, a dwarf and an elf. And a female bright wizard.
All of whom have their own defined personalities.
That isn't to say Darktide's cast will be good, but it is in line with what they did before.

Yea I'm not talking about there being war between Ultramar and Terra, but a divided imperium in itself could be enough to ensure it's destruction, and we already know that Guillimans loyalty to Ultramar is arguably as strong if not stronger than his loyalty to the Imperium which is extremely sketchy. What's in the Imperiums best interest isn't necessarily what's in Ultramars best interest.
I think the entire second resurrection was just stupid honestly. The Emperor should never have been confirmed as an actual sentient warp god, he should have just stayed vaguely involved with his influence affecting events but not in a direct and planned manner.
It sort of actually retroactively justifies the entire Ecclisiarchy existing as well since it now turns out they were right and he actually is a god, which kinda goes against what the Ecclesiarchy represents and kinda screws up The Emperors own story with him being vehemently anti-religion and didn't believe in actual gods.

You don't remember whether Vermintide had niggers because you didn't play it you dolt. There was two chicks in it.

Attached: 1642881986711.png (244x207, 5.76K)

>And a female bright wizard
Lmao I always forget that she exists. My bad. But it still doesn't have niggers.

I retract my statement. I thought this was Spacemarine 2 and came in mad at OP for such. My mistake.

Yea people reeing about the new cast come off as not having played Vermintide 1&2 honestly (though I do think this cast looks weak considering how many options they had).
Like why not just go ham with it, have one of them be an inquisitor in training, an mechanicus representative (priest would be to OP but maybe some other lower in hierarchy), one necromunda style gangbanger etc. Just going for "elite guardsman + guardsman sergeant" as two of your very limited cast seems like such a waste.
The games clearly aren't meant to be canon anyway, Kruber had a Grail Knight class ffs, they can take some liberties in power level stuff.

Women are in the guard too. It's the meatgrinder faction for anyone and everyone to die in. However I am concerned with the weird mongolian Inquisitorial acolyte and whatever that androgynous "thing" on the right is.

The Ecclesiarchy has already maintained a 10000 years long worship and it is well established that worship and the actions of psychically sensitive species can give birth to gods. While it makes Lorgar buttmad, it was clear he was vindicated, if not correct.
Writing the Emperor as an actual character was retarded, I agree, but that is a different issue.
As for Roboute, Imperium Secundus is technically a pragmatic move. A wrong one, but a pragmatic one that boils down to him doing what he does. Build a state that is strong and lasting. When he got wind of the fact Terra had not fallen he actually moved towards it, because his loyalty always was to the Imperium.
Now I don't disagree that it was somewhat poorly handled, but he was still the best choice from a meta narrative standpoint to bring back some measure of order and efficiency to the Imperium. Having a more pragmatic side that will let it all burn if need be adds a bit of ambivalence to the character, which isn't a bad thing all told.
Moreover, the argument could be made that having a strong and somewhat sefl sufficient system that is not Terra but is reasonably far from it is good in case the throne fails. It may or may not work, but better safe than sorry.

>But it still doesn't have niggers
And you apparently chose not to play the game without niggers in it, so this is all your fault. Should've voted with your wallet, boyo.

how new are you to the setting to now know there are women in the imperial army especially cadia?

You will eat ze bugs
You will play ze human faction number 652
You will buy ze shit game
and you'll be happy

based

Technically they can because Ogryns are completely retarded in canon, but the player is probably smarter than one. In theory.
And Ogryns have retard strength that makes them stronger than a Marine IIRC, so the other characters have some room to grow to match it.
So they may, emphasis on maybe, have the priest turn into a sister in power armor. Or the guy could be an enginseer. And so on.
With that said this is very scummy and liable to make the base classes feel very weak or the subsequence classes p2w. Wait and see I guess.

>.m

Yea, sure, fuck off.

Attached: 1633333089457.png (258x218, 25.49K)

Same. Get excited about new 40k game. See some ugly as fuck chink woman with a bowl cut. Dropped farther than any other drop. I will just replay Space Marine again. I used to be a huge DnD fan. Went to prison for 3 years and played DnD with actual Nazis. Then I get out and find a game at the local vidya game store and it's all fat faggots and women and the new rules books are woke as fuck. The barbarian picture is literally a nigger with a spear. I'm so done with everything. I have enough pc games to last me until I die. Now I just shitpost and make zoomies pull out their perms

>dnd nazi group
Sounds kino as fuck.

Sure I agree Girlyman is the most obvious choice for "second emperor" since he's like the primarch version of a politician and governance was his thing, I just feel like they missed a lot of interesting themes and subjects with the way they wrote this.
The end product for me just feels like a streamlining the same way they did Age of Sigmar, simplifying and unifying humanity with an ass pull of "I am the emperor, and I endorse Guillimans run for president" type of justification. Just feels like a cheap and fast way to unite humanity when logically it should have been much more difficult as a central theme of the Imperium is how fragmented and barely held together it is.

you lost

Am I just a dull loser for wishing we had 4, run of the mill typical grunts as the characters with options to customise them instead of four snowflake characters

Elves have female warriors and bright wizards/witches can be men or women

Didn't lose my manhood and I can easily kill you in combat so cope.

I think the reason theres been so little backclash about this is because this is the only case where it's kind of interesting.

>every game is woke trash nigger tier
>bu...but this game is cool guys I swear !!!

Fuck off shill faggot

They monetise these games by making the characters iconic classes from the lore.
Even if they started as 4 identical guardsmen you'd still eventually have a bunch of special snowflake classes.

I sort of disagree regarding the state of the Imperium and their acceptance of the last known son of the Emperor to be a thing at all in M41 but more to the point, it happened to my mind solely because they had to counterbalance the Rift. So they had to throw the players on the side of the imperium a bone after rewriting the 13th Black Crusade, nuking Cadia and splitting the Imperium in two.
I really hope they bring back the Lion and have him do his thing of questionable loyalty to work the political angle some more and make that a little more interesting though.

But he's right and you're a faggot lmao

same reason women aren't allowed in real militaries

Attached: 1625368410233.jpg (900x563, 78.7K)

Well it kind of is, it's showing an interesting side of ´40k never seen before.

>storm trooper is a white man
>orgryn is a white man
>priest is an Asian woman
>sarg is a white woman
3 whites, 2 dudes and you still complain fucking throw yourself off a bridge.

How about I throw you off a bridge little tyke? What are you gonna do? Scream like a tranny on your way down ?

>give woman equal rights
>they use their freedom to mass abort millions of children
>divorce no matter what you try
>fuck niggers and ruin races
>hurr durr we need more woman in vidya games so they can ruin that too!

You incels are so fucking weak. Just buy a classy fuck doll and save your own soul. All women are going to hell.

Post address and nearby bridge to meet and do battle. I think you are just another little bitch zoomer that needs a bullet in 40k

>giving money to Fatshark, you all deserve this

>the first female carrier-based fighter pilot in the U.S. Navy and the first female carrier-based fighter pilot to die in a crash.

Attached: 1624483538842.png (1354x676, 363.43K)

Excuse me, sorry to butt in, but...
> secondary
... what's the meaning of this insult?

I'd accept that assuming that the administratum only gave the female PDF prop weapons.
But no, they assign actual wargear to these 'distractions'.
Leads me to think that this is actually some attempt at equity.

No, what you should be worried about is IF THEY'LL BE MEMORABLE LIKE THE VERMINTIDE CAST!

Attached: 1642605797039.jpg (753x733, 73.84K)

getting buttfucked by nazis sounds rather femine too me.
and no, you cant.

Test

Oh man, that's a great image.
Here, I'll trade you one of mine.

Attached: ShapelessPotential.jpg (1024x1375, 300.77K)

The Emperor cares not for the gender of his servants, ya daft cunt.

> You do know diverse does not only mean niggers.
Except that's untrue.
> Diversity
> BIPOC
> People of color
> Inclusive
All these terms are code for 'filled to the brim with gorilla niggers'.

>act like unironic internet tough guys
>have the gall to call me a zoomer
jej

Does anyone here actually play the tabletop? Had my first time playing OPR today and not gonna lie wanna say it's my favourite experience ever with 40K rulesets.

>oh boy a brand new warhammer game
>dropped
ftfy

the amount of cope over this is just incredible
she should've never been in the pilot seat

literally go woke, get broke
that's one less F-14A for the world and good riddance.
Orks would not be amused

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T LIKE COOL THING THAT'S RACIST
dial 8 YWNBARW etc.

Weren't you going to play as a squad of bog standard infantrymen?
This
>whimsical gang of heroes
shit is starting to get real tiring.

do women only serve in PDFs?

Literally no mention of any of that. Play video games schizo.

Game was always about acolytes and not infantry.

No why would you think something so retarded? The imperium could not give less of a fuck about you, just that you serve the emperor.

didn't mention it, but you implied it, disingenuous fuck

>Advertise the game at first as Imperial Guardsmen doing Guardsmen things in the underhive
>Accurate advertising much later is that it's a Diversity™ clusterfuck
>Even in the Diversity™ clusterfuck they only have 2 actually interesting characters, the males, and the females are an overcompensating super-diverse acolyte(?) and a "WOMEN CAN DO IT TO!" except not wearing a mask so you know for a fact it's a woman
>Not even interesting shit like Mechanicus
>Or even Sororitas which would have been effortless Diversity™ without looking like retards
>They are still focusing on melee combat
>Melee only makes sense for for ONE (1) character and the rest should be toting as much firepower as they can get a hold of
>Especially against FUCKING NURGLE CULTISTS
My hopes aren't very high.

>schizo makes up things to be upset about
Have sex with grass.

>can‘t talk to woman
>can‘t look woman into their eyes
>can‘t play a game when a woman is in the game
Incels everyone

nice goalposts faggot

>incels mad because they can't larp as members of a community

>Elaine Donnelly of the Center for Military Readiness, suggested that Hultgreen "may have been the victim of a flawed policy" that overlooked her mistakes in training, two of which were similar to those that caused her death, and that Hultgreen and her fellow promoted female pilot, Carey Dunai Lohrenz, were repeatedly continued through training despite unusually low scores and mistakes that would have washed out male trainees.
>The women are going to graduate regardless of how they performed" and "the Navy was in a race with the Air Force to get the first female fighter pilot". It quotes Sobiek denying making any such statement. "That is a flat [ass] lie," he said. "And whoever told you that, if they were under oath, should be taken to task.
>Several of the instructors, however, testified to the contrary
> He added that some female pilots were advanced in combat aviation ahead of many men who were kept waiting or forced to resign

Attached: dd2.jpg (680x368, 23.35K)

>make an action game with Tyranids?
Isn't the main enemy in the next space marine game Tyranids?

>Not even interesting shit like Mechanicus
This is the biggest nail in the coffin for me.
If you want to have a game where 4 Imperial Guardsmen with different personalities start from zero and have to survive in a nurgle infested hellhole, then slowly gain experience and veterancy while finding and upgrading their equipment, then fucking stay with that concept, its a great concept.
But if youre going to do some stupid "hero class" shit and have a fucking ogryn and an acolyte with a hammer, atleast add the cool shit the Imperium have to offer, its just painful otherwise.
My biggest worry is how much melee was in the "gameplay" trailer, when ranged combat is such a huge part of 40k and it makes no fucking sense as you said to engage nurgle danger close.

Attached: 1601706095687.gif (498x395, 3.76M)

Fuck space marines, give them a game.

Attached: 1848295.jpg (816x621, 190.35K)

In every piece of western media now, tv shows, movies or video games, women are all written to be competent ass kickers who don't take shit from boys, what happened to writing women characters with personality and not constantly having a stick up their ass about how much better she is than men

The priestess would be fine but I don't get the point of having two guardsmen.

all the woke stuff has ruined 40k for me.
It used to be a dark setting, now it is just more of the same sjw "wyman and negro empowerment" crap that completely clashes with the original theme

Attached: 1613446149880.jpg (640x640, 67.84K)

Woman is not an adjective.

why would a game based on a franchise where 90% of the fanbase is white male go out of it's way to exclude white men?
You never see franchises with mayority female or black fans go out of their way to intredcue positive and cool white male characters but every franchise that used to be for white men is no replacing white men with woman and blacks and featuring white men bashing scenes where white men are purposefully written as weak or stupid so that women and black can look as better then them.

every time a chud moans about darktide or space marine 2, i will gift them the deluxe edition.

Attached: flick.png (819x1000, 601.59K)

Deep rock galactic proved to me that you can have 4 basically identical characters with different class based voicelines and it can be completely full of soul and interesting.
I dont get the point of having the Ogryn or the priestess in this type of game at all.

Wanna know how I know you're talking out your ass?

no. fuck kreigaboos.

Attached: GondolaStop.png (701x701, 18.39K)

>scared of vaginas
lmao gayboy

I'd rather kreigfags get a game then the dogshit Darktide is shaping up to be.