Lmao this faggot really worked himself into a shoot thinking his boss would be his friend

lmao this faggot really worked himself into a shoot thinking his boss would be his friend

Attached: mjf.jpg (2560x1707, 363.26K)

>Missing a meet and greet and giving Tony an ultimatum that he either gets a raise without extension or he isn't gonna job to Wardlow on the biggest show of the year is him thinking he's friends
Huh?

>Keller continued, "MJF and Tony Khan were really close as recently as late last year. MJF was one of those wrestlers Khan would have long phone conversations with about ideas for storylines and matches. At some point, that relationship fractured and the real reason might be as simple as MJF feeling disrespected that Tony didn't approach him with the new contract offer sooner. It's possible something else triggered or amplified this the situation but that hasn't been even hinted at in reports elsewhere or from our sources, but some people are wondering that - is there something else we don't know about?"

>Got a raise at the start of this year but it was pitiful compared to the NXT rejects
>Stops being friends
>Sucks cash out of him
Still a based look on MJF over Tony IMO

MJF is a ratings draw. He has every right to be pissed at Tony for giving part-timers like Show and Henry seven figure salaries.

If he was makeing 40-60k before that. 100-200k rise is just insulting. You could take 10 latest signees and mjf is more valuable then all of them combined.

This. Anyone who sides with Tony is a mark and can take “muh professionalism” and shove it up their ass.

>gets a small contract in 2019 because he's a nobody
>gets a big increase in his extension, with an end date of 2024
>gets pushed to the moon in the meantime, barely put in the ring and constantly put on the mic, effectively protecting him
>at the same time, huge names like Punk and Danielson are being brought in
>other former WWE guys like Keith Lee and most of Undisputed Era are brought in as well
>all of them are given big contracts since they've been at least all over NXT for years, some the main roster as well
>they already have TV experience and an established fanbase
>MJF complains that he's not making as much as these guys when he's 'outperformed' compared to what he's currently being paid
>literally told the same thing Cody was told: "you're not as valuable as these guys, so deal with it"
>no-shows a meet and greet, then books a flight out of town before the PPV
>had to be tard wrangled so he'd actually do the job
>now coworkers hate him for being an unprofessional diva, and Tony hates him because he's a headache
>meanwhile, he thinks he can do well in WWE despite them notoriously not letting people make up their own promos
>and the guy whose gimmick he basically stole, EC3, crashed and burned in NXT when he tried to jump to WWE
MJF's an idiot who doesn't understand how good he's got it in AEW

How about, fuck this greedy little kike and fuck the autistic crackhead who refuses to pay him? Let them out-Jew one another and watch it for the bants.

>"you're not as valuable as these guys, so deal with it"
Except this isn’t true. MJF is a bigger ratings draw than Cole, Joe, Lee and the other table scraps from WWE. They’re washed up and while they have tenure, no one is paying to see them these days.

Are you saying he isn't justified for seven figure contract. If that is case. Don't send him out to tv every week

>people still getting worked by this
marks

It could be the start of a reoccurring trend with AEW. It’s a better NXT than NXT kek.

How can people not see that they're doing a Pillman-Sullivan type thing?

as I said:
>all of them are given big contracts since they've been at least all over NXT for years, some the main roster as well
>they already have TV experience and an established fanbase
these guys don't need to be protected like MJF, who still sucks in the ring, and they can be trusted to put out good matches and promos on live TV

On long term. Both Joe and Lee are nothing. This might as well be last year of Joe. Lee is fat and jumping around like idiot. Not long left on that tank.
Cole isn't over and becoming xpac. Moment he loses his hairline. It's done for him. Black and his friends haven't shown anything.
How about mjf? Young, can talk. Can get heat. Can work. When AEW started it was all about future. You had four pillars. Now it's tna or wcw. It's about old guys that are twighlight of their careers.
I get that discovery situation is stressful and all hands are on deck. But as price you have driven someone who is your future away.
What I wonder more is how little Darby and samy is getting paid. They are killing themselves on TV every week. Are they getting 50k per year?

The only thing Jews are justified in receiving is a one way trip to the oven. I couldn't care less about Jewish Miz Knockoff or that pubehead Khan lol.

It's total work for sure. But we don't know if mjf is working Tony too and in the end he jumps to wwe.

>good matches
Sure.
>and promos
You lost me. Joe, I guess. But he’s a shell of his former self these days.

If that's the case, Jewish Miz OD, when?

Back to Any Forums
Joe is done. It's kinda sad to watch him in ring. He just gets red and out of breath. Sweating massively.

Ricky Starks is just as charismatic as MJF on the mic, doesn't have to look at the edgiest Twitter/Reddit comments to get his material when talking shit, and isn't terrible in the ring like MJF is
if they want a long-term heel to rise through the midcard and be a star, they have that already

Remeber how it ended. Tony is idiot for letting it happen. But this way he can play his TV character fantasy.

Keith Lee is also entertaining on the mic, and Adam Cole is fine but nothing to write home about
all of them are more well-rounded than MJF (especially Joe and Keith lol)

Starks is great. But he isn't numbers mover yet. Not saying he won't become one. But as of today. Mjf is player. Stark isn't. That's double whammy. If you push mjf away. Why didn't you push starks first? If he clicks. Sure maxwell. Fuck off.

Nah, I think I'll stay here and rip the piss out of some more kikes. MJF getting out-Jewed by a dog wanking paki is pure gold kek.

Attached: 1653229434685.jpg (900x958, 161.72K)