3.5 months later

>3.5 months later

Attached: redeemer.png (523x494, 323.28K)

Plans change. $11.99 please.

I can't decide if this guy's cringe or based. He seems like an absolute beta irl but he has a sincerely goated look, how the fuck do you have a guy looking like that and you put the strap on consecutive flabby shitters

Attached: 38yapg.jpg (1484x1005, 423.34K)

He filmed a tv show. He's back in the US

He's not an absolute beta, he's a chad cuck. It takes a real man to let a guy fuck your wife at music festivals and she sends you a vid of it

Attached: 1650499034467.jpg (874x1280, 528.72K)

>Waiting on creative
>DEJA VU intensifying in the distance

Start shouting Miro Day, he'll be booked in an instant.

How many months does he need to film a show?

he unironically got better pushes in wwe

>It takes a real man to let a guy fuck your wife at music festivals and she sends you a vid of it

Did this happen? The fact the Lashley storyline was his idea makes me believe it deffo could be.

Also who is that in your pic?

he should take the title from transitional man punk

what show is he starring in?

Ethan Winters from Resident Evil.

>The cuck angle was his idea
Fuck off kek. That storyline had Heyman's kike pawprints all over it.

Many

kek yea no you're right I'm wrong of fucking course it was Heyman

>Lana credits Paul Heyman with the storyline and with making Raw more interesting since taking over, and we all have to admit she has a point. Sure, a lot of people had a problem with the storyline, but it was clear that the crowd ate it up. I could do with seeing more trashy storylines in WWE in the future, and whether they want to admit it or not, so could the entire WWE Universe.

He probably refuses to job to the undisputed manlets

He's too busy taking pics of his hot flexible wife for others to get off to because that's what gets him off

>It's real
Fucking kek I was just shitposting lad.

Attached: 1651806232393.gif (480x269, 1.84M)