You were my perfect friend, right there until the end, I'm forever missing you until we meet again

Attached: 40227409-FFDA-468D-AA9E-DAEA2621BB0B.jpg (480x360, 9.49K)

based and perfectpilled

RESTLESS TONIGHT

WE DON'T EULOGIZE KILLERS.
GTFO BITCH.

Whats up? I'm just hanging with the dogs in the encmosed pool area

SULLIVAN YOU WILL PAY THIS

>benoit
>killer

Attached: C1413486-A540-40D4-8FCB-FD4166A83CA0.gif (498x368, 2.08M)

Attached: 1622255002559.png (1130x746, 1.25M)

Kek

Same obsessed tranny

Attached: EV22.gif (387x522, 1.85M)

How about you transition to shutting the fuck up

Based

Crazy it's been almost 15 years. I remember people on GameFAQs simping hardcore for Benoit after that happened
he could do the cool suplexes and had high workrate so he was innocent

Attached: gf1.png (256x256, 82.67K)

I WILL BRING HIM BACK
THE SPIRIT OF CHRIS BENOIT LIVES ON THROUGHOUT ME

Attached: 1654052294017.jpg (480x360, 18.95K)

Wtf!

did he really do it?

No it was a joke

Vince Mcmahon, Dave Taylor, William Regal, Warwick Davis, and Kevin Sullivan all worked together under the commands of the “Dark Entity” to brainwash Chris into committing the demonic ritualistic killings. He applied the “Crippler Crossface” to both Daniel and Nancy until their necks were broken.

That fulfilled the conditions that Benoit had the blood of innocents on his hands and he proceeded to snap his own neck to complete the ritual. He placed bibles near the bodies as a diversion to draw attention away from the “Dark Entity” likely due to the fact the several paranormal investigations have been successful in gather evidence against the “Dark Entity”

The “Dark Entity” has been behind many infamous deaths, such as Owen, Macho Man, and Eddie Guerrero, in these ritualistic fashions in order to gather power. It is trying to bring someone, or something, over from it’s realm. Whatever it is trying to bring over, could bring about the end of all we know and hold dear.

Under the influence of the “Dark Entity”, Vince has throughout the years introduced many characters and factions, such as the Brood, the Ministry of Darkness, Goldust, and more recently Judgment Day, to normalize the types of behaviors and to cover and other yet undiscovered ritualistic murders.

You’d best hope yours prayers go answered, because the “Dark Entitys” final plans will be set into motion soon…

Who is vince gonna kill next?

>Can't count IPs
Go back, faggot.