Unironically what happened...

unironically what happened? I just watched his match with the bucks and he looked like shit slipping on the ropes and all sorts, he was even worse than matt. he wasnt this bad in wwe.

Attached: wwe-jeff-hardy.jpg (1200x1200, 127.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKIKr7-kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drug addict

His fucking boot was loose. Are you blind? Give it a fucking rest.

he got busted up in the darby match
probably shouldnt have been cleared but he was against evps and he didnt give a fuck anyway

zoom zooms don't remember Jeff Hardy being a botching shitter for the longest time

>WWE house show schedule working you into the ground
>leave and do indies
>sign to AEW and still do indies
>do big spotfests on both
it's not hard to figure out, this nigga won't adapt his style

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-01 at 00-09-31 Matches « Jeff Hardy « Wrestlers Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database.png (716x311, 30.3K)

theres difference between botching and moving at snails pace for everything.

good morning sir

Attached: pajeet.png (800x450, 86.54K)

>getting worked by how Jeff has sold fir 20 years
he was never a workrate guy. he had a few fast spots but he’s always sold heavily.

His shoe fell off

I shoot hope he dies in the ring so Tony can make the Jeff Hardy Cup

He was, that's what we tried to tell you trannies. He just wrestled slow enough and there were enough camera angles and leading to hide it.

Met Jeff and Matt recently. They're both burned the hell out and want to focus on their families. Jeff is pretty much just mentally cashed out at this point. Matt's still enjoying it but wants to spend more time at home. At the show I met them at, they announced they're doing their "farewell tour." I believe they'll both officially retire within the year.

they arent gonna retire before their 7 figure aew deals are up, they might retire from doing indie spots.

the swanton bong trophy, then Shannon Moore wins it

Hey this comes from the horse's mouth...and Jeff was just gone man he was just staring into space looking like he wanted to die. Matt did most of the talking.

>Hey this comes from the horse's mouth
wait sasha was there?

What you’ve never done drugs/drank at work?

Unironically, he's hurt and getting old. Not surprising honestly
Couldn't of said it better myself

bitch this nigga has been wrestling for like 30 years

youtube.com/watch?v=LLtKIKr7-kg

Jeff Hardy was never good.

He's a fucking junkie and was willing to ruin his own brothers career since he literally couldn't even lace his boots up properly. Dumb fuck junkie couldn't just wait a few hours before getting high.
>Should I put on a good match for fans who have been waiting for a long time for this matchup with the Bucks?
>lol nah I need to get high hahaha fuck my own brother and his credibility lmao lol I'm a stupid faggot junkie!
t. Jeff the junkie Hardy

it was his retarded boots + he busted himself up from a spot when he first came to AEW + overall still recovering from his e-slop run, give him like a month off, tag team him with Darby and you'll have the first live pro wrestling double suicide.

his body has given up kwab

Dog Wanker lets him do drugs.