Untitled

wrestlingnews.co/aew-news/mjf-reportedly-received-a-raise-in-january-but-is-making-less-than-some-mid-carders-and-far-less-than-ex-wwe-talent/

Attached: 31194PHMi.png (661x3846, 259.5K)

tldr

mjf reportedly received a raise in january but is making less than some mid carders and far less than ex wwe talent

Yeah, that's fair. MJF is a mid-carder with no memorable in-ring performances and a one-dimensional character that could never work as a face. He will never make top dog money because he will never be one. He doesn't have what it takes to be one.

tldr

why is tony undervaluing the top heel in his company?

>MJF wants a raise
>Tony is willing to give him said raise
>MJF not willing to sit at the table and talk until now
Oy

Same thing happened with WWF when they bought WCW. They paid a bunch of money to some of the WCW guys then their guys wanted the same amount of money.

The difference is that WWF had more money in the bank and more stability. AEW doesn't know what that next TV deal is going to look like and they know if they give MJF a raise like that, Darby, Wardlow and Jungle Boy amongst others will also demand raises.

Of those 3 only Wardlow has leverage to leave

>My boss didn't come to me to offer me more money when I wanted him to

What the FUCK is this shit?

ALL
EX
WWE

>So he’s making substantially more than the starter contract, like hundreds of thousands of dollars but it is modest compared to the contracts of more than a half a dozen free agent signings AEW has made over the past year…Christian, Mark Henry, Malakai Black, Adam Cole, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk. There’s six right there. And I know I’m leaving off a few more…All of them are making more than MJF right now. Like I’m told that with confidence.
Imagine making less than Mark Henry lmao

mjf make less shiny rock than wwe man

Jew mad, not enough shekels.

>this dude is making more money than MJF

Attached: 0E17F885-461C-4144-93D2-0DED41CA78C9.jpg (507x589, 122.66K)

I doubt MJF actually told anyone this. Who the fuck ratted to the dirtsheets?

>MJF isn't making more than 6 figures on his current contract

kek

KEK

who's the real jew here, the guy who wants to be paid more than a hotdog and a handshake or the billionaire

MJF is right.

Mark Henry does jack fucking shit to AEW and Cole, Black and Christian doesn't draw as much ratings as his segments. There is no reason MJF should be getting less than them.

Kek he's the best heel they've got and he's getting paid less than Atom Smol and Christian. I'd be pissed off too.

Money and miles, marks. They have more miles, they get more money. Simple as.

> he’s making substantially more than the starter contract, like hundreds of thousands of dollars but it is modest compared to the contracts of more than a half a dozen free agent signings AEW has made over the past year…Christian, Mark Henry, Malakai Black, Adam Cole, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk.
kek why are black cole and henry getting more?

All of them have bigger brand recognition. And that's a fact. He does add more value to the product, but expecting your boss to just turn up and go "hey, let me reduce the value I extract from you" is fucking insanity.

So just sign a new contract with a significant raise and add a year. Sounds simple enough.

Pay your people what they deserve, they’ll be happy. We figure this out long ago, that’s how we hold onto world-class talent while AEW is literally self destructs in front of us.

christian has value they just dont use him unlike cole who stinks up the joint with his nxt shit.

Makes sense considering the fact that he has probably had more time in matches than mjf since aew started.

MJF should honestly be just as angry he got dragged around nearly a year in awful Jericho segments. Everything about him went on hold only to unpause for the Punk feud.

hes a kike he wants more money now and more money with a wwe bidding war later on. he should extend a year or two atleast, other than that he should stfu. tiny cant cuck here.

>sparked by MJF not going through
AEW’s PR department to schedule an
interview that he did in early April.
wtf gayewxirs i thought they were independent contractors and not like the evil fed?

Cole could be gone tommorow and business for aew wouldn’t change one iota.

there was a thing about them seething that he did the ariel interview without telling them.

And by extension, Britt Baker.

They rip up deals all the time. Scrap this deal and sign a 2.5 year contract that gives him top pay right away.

thats not how it works bud. whats stopping other guys from chimping out like this if he cucks now? cant set a bad precedent.

That’s exactly how it works in wrestling. People that want a raise re-work their contract and give an extension as a concession, even MJF’s side said that.

That's retarded and you know it. He's already had two of aew's most memorable feuds this year at the top of the card, and worked as a babyface twice in Long Island which got over huge.

95% of AEW's roster doesn't have the value MJF does, that's the whole point of this situation, you retard. FTR isn't going to ask for more money because they aren't worth more money.

If that’s true why is christian rarely used and why is malakai rarely ever on dynamite in any meaningful capacity?

He doesn't want an extension. He wants a raise and to still be a free agent at the end of the original contract.

That's what Tony did, though. Or he wouldn't have gotten MJF jobbing.

Tony pays big show and mark henry 7 figures to be the world’s largest commentators lmao

>Let me tell ya something brothers
>If you ask me dude
>Black lives....
>.... Dont matter
and just like that you have a heel. Who gives a fuck about these milk toast "local team bad" heels

Attached: WCW-nWo-Revenge-.jpg (640x480, 41.63K)

Well they have to meet in the middle somehow. Tony should just add 6 months or so and start paying him like a top guy now. Paying him scraps compared to those ex-WWE guys is a terrible look.

If anything it's MJF who needs to come to the table. It seems like Tony is willing to pay if he signs on for a year or so. How is that not fair?

I don't know, I'm not in Tony's mind. But they've both had bigger brand building platforms than MJF has. Which is why it's very easy for me to see them getting better deals. I have no issue with MJF wanting more, but being mad cuz your boss didn't come to offer it as quickly as you wanted reeks of naïveté.