Monday night

>monday night
>nothing but talk about AEW

Attached: 0a183d27314fa502f4a6c09f619f897f.jpg (1533x961, 112.1K)

>RAW thread at a crawl
grim

We don’t need to TV own about our pronsofioj you fujccing geeks because see e w e actually d raw r Ed f a rucking milloion withouttt spamming CAS talalogie as usual yorure daapedare stay funinfn

Interesting things, bad or good, happen in AEW. Nothing about Raw is spontaneous.

AEW is the NUCLEUS of professional wrestling. Everything, good or bad related to pro wrestling revolves around AEW. WWE has lost that distinction and although WWE is more popular with the boomers who have Nielsen boxes, AEW just feels like the #1 promotion in the company while WWE is out of breath trying to keep up.

Anyone get what I’m saying?

Gonna be honest, user, I don't think the crowd is liking the stroke victim gimmick

I agree. I pretty much only see young people on the streets with aew shirts. It's popular and trendy with people in their 20's. Those people don't have cable but they see it in other ways. It's why it's dominating the ratings every Wednesday when it's not the nba.

we have a gamethread for a reason

then why is nobody posting in it?

you know that it's there

why are you posting here instead of talking about wwe?

WWE is boring. I only come here to hatepost about GAYEW

Nobody here actually watches WWE products with their full attention, even NXT. It's just AEWfags, people crying about AEWfags for really stale and phony oldfag credit, people pretending to be AEWfags to work said phony oldfags, people pretending to be nostalgiafags for oldfag credit, three actual crusty old senile oldfags two of which are weebs, a flock of coomers and joshicoomers, and some random shitposters who have never watched a single wrestling segment.

based

yup you're seething

>I only like WWE as a brand
Top tier NPC programming

I LOVE THE AEW GALAXY

>>I only like WWE as a brand
Nope, as a brand it's compromised especially since they went all in on womeme shit and putting the belt on nignogs.

I only watch the ppvs, everything else doesn't matter ESPECIALLY RAW.

>tranny redditors overrun the board
>b-b-b-but why dont the sane people spam 300 WWE threads an hour
You're a faggot, a tranny and a nigger.

Raw is so boring
It’s like the writers want to be exciting, but everything is so sterile, scripted, and any ounce of spontaneity is squeezed bone dry

>implying there are not a surplus of retarded wwe drones spamming aew hate threads
ok

I don't think outing yourselves as CYNts is the W you think it is.