[unpopular opinion] In all my years watching wrestling, Adam Cole is the person I "don't get" the most

[unpopular opinion] In all my years watching wrestling, Adam Cole is the person I "don't get" the most.
I grew up loving guys like Hart and Michaels, so it's not a "small guys can't be top guys" mentality. But when I look at Adam Cole, dude looks like the least imposing figure imaginable. He looks 175lbs soaking wet, no muscle definition whatsoever. One of Jade Cargil's quads could out squat Adam Cole in a gym, I am convinced.

This wouldn't be a deal-breaker if he had other qualities that elevated him, but he doesn't. He's ok on the mic...above average even, but since he's come to AEW not ONE promo has blown me away. It's just all so vanilla and uninspired. Like it's just some guy talking a big game, but feels like cosplay because I don't believe that Adam Cole believes he could beat up the dude who serves him his coffee, let alone a guy like Daniel Bryan or John Moxley.

The best part of Adam Cole is his theme song and entrance...that's it. It's just skin deep, there's no substance there and I cannot suspend my disbelief enough to look at this guy as a threat to anyone. He looks like a total chump and has none of the intangibles to rise above it. I'm so tired of him getting pushed and AEW continuing to give the guy accolades that d nothing but undermine AEW's credibility. He sucks.

Edit: In hindsight the "[unpopular opinion]" editorializing was dumb-as-fuck, but I sincerely thought the opinion was more unpopular than it ended up being. I don't know if mods can edit titles, but I would understand if they took that part out and have my permission to do so. It's stupid as fuck in hindsight, but was unintentionally stupid at least.

Attached: 1644360917110.jpg (1170x1163, 161.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/v1152t/unpopular_opinion_in_all_my_years_watching/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/v1152t/unpopular_opinion_in_all_my_years_watching/

just popping in to say that no one gives a shit about jamal.

>reddit

OPmaniacs… OPsters… OPites… OPsistas…

He looks like a sickly Hardcore Holly

Go back

Adama Cole AEW Wrestling actually has the best body in wrestling, I'll explain why , from a functional and erotic perspective, his body is considered to be the best in the whole industry. He was an accomplished sprinter and won several accolades on the track and for the Ghana national football team (Black Stars) as a holder of the El Hadji Diouf when I first saw him wrestle in the ring .

From the erotic perspective, consider Adama's magnum dong, known as the DIDIALATOR , which he got for free because of his sweet seduction skills. The fully grown pudgy bum with a wide and remarkably smooth outer frame is one of the most marketable traits and most sought after in the industry. It can be subtly dressed up with a T-shirt for school, work, or a date and the awkward wet spots of accumulated saliva can be concealed with a pair of shorts or pants. His testicles are known as kyle and Bobby which cannot be suppressed for lack of space or too tight-fitting of pants and will turn out to be a great resource for an amateur wrestler. To be sure, Adama is big cums to my penis . He has the largest erect penis known in Ghana, which is said to be 16 inches long and 3.25 inches wide. This features isn't the complete picture of his deliciousity. For instance, his derrière, a celebrated area of entertainment in Ghana and an AEW's pride and joy, is smooth and silky. In other words, his butt is about the size of a small camel.
Adama's charisma is unquestionable and it will translate to even the strangest of gestures or ways of talking to the crowd. It is one of the main reasons why he is the current AAW tag team champion with Andrew Everett , he is the AAW gauntlet champion, the IWGP junior heavyweight champion, and also the UWA World Heavyweight title holder in Japan .

With all that in the bag, he is not a cheap wrestler because his make-up is not cheap, he can make great demands in terms of money, it can go up to GHS400,000, not to talk of GHS2 million, in Ghana currency.

>reddit copy paste job
also
>reddit turning on cole because he's pushed
lmao worthless smarks

It's certainly not an unpopular opinion around here recently!

He looks better bald

Go back

How the fuck are Bret or HBGay "small guys"?

They were for their time. They were pushed because they weren't as big and the steroid trial was a thing

You have go go back

They were small for the time but they would still mog Cole into oblivion. Cole is shorter than 1-2-3 Kid for christs sake. People underestimate how tiny some of these indy darlings really are

No way

X-Pac mogs most of the indies out there.
When he wrestled in Chikara's King of Trios (fun match with Sami Zayn/El Generico there) he basically towered over everyone and whomever was taller than him, Generico, was just skinnier than him

Attached: file.png (907x506, 392.16K)

>best part of Adam Cole is his theme song and entrance
100% this
He's the poster child for All Entrance Wrestling.

he looks like kurt angle with AIDS

someone posted a screen cap of this Reddit post earlier. neck yourself