Admit it, you enjoyed Double or Nothing

Admit it, you enjoyed Double or Nothing.

Attached: 1028102730270.jpg (720x401, 24.7K)

Yeah it was a comfy sleep

I did, it had its problems but overall it was a fun watch. Wish it was a little shorter though. A match or two could have been on the buy-in instead.

i wasn't expecting much so it overdelivered for me

i didnt watch it

Genuinely didn’t and I wanted too. First AEW PPV where I was fuckin around on my phone multiple times because of how uninterested I was

I was watching NBA

It was decent for free.

First half was terrible but the mixed 3v3 and almost everything after were good to great

No, I started playing gacha games half way through

I didn't really, I enjoyed Anarchy in the Arena immensely and that was about it. PPV reminded me of like the first ever Full Gear, just a one match show that was very B-tier given AEW's high bar and capabilities.

Too much woman's shit but the rest was solid.

I enjoyed Anarchy in the Arena and that's honestly about it from the PPV.
Tonari no Seki Kun would be a more fun watch than this PPV

Didn't watch it, never will LMAO

Agreed

Not really. I stayed up way too late and now I'm tired at work. I enjoyed a couple of matches but cycled gacha games through the rest of the event. Too many women's matches, too many shit finishes, Punk sucks, Botchasaurus sucks, Jericho carried like always.

too many women, it was a 6/10 PPV that could have been an 8-9/10

First half was pretty bad. Last few matches were good.

Mixed tag was way better than I thought it’d be. Loved PVZ and Kaz

I ended up playing Battle Brothers and having DON in the background because of how fucking boring it was...

it was way too fucking long and the booking was mostly terrible but anarchy in the arena was the best thing AEW has ever done and i actually like hangman as a big matches guy