He's right, you know

He's right, you know.

Attached: file.png (602x485, 417.21K)

I don’t need to check wrestlecringe to know he posted this

Oh look, another edrone hating on AEW.
So sleepy.
Wake me when Elevation comes on.

Attached: ABFAB_PATSY.gif (500x385, 891.42K)

Are you actually pretend that Owen Hart tournament was worth a single shit at all other than a sympathy ploy

Sup Wrestlecringe you’re a fat fuck who is cringe yourself

That's self promotion, he is trying to make himself look good instead of the company. AEW in general is just a weird vanity project for this guy tbf.

Based

Tony is obsessed with being "the good guy" of wrestling.

>board speaks highly of carnyism
>carny shit happens
>le heckin bad downvoted!

Tell me plainly and in your own words what's disgusting about this.

He's right

Attached: 1639275601628.png (577x109, 13.11K)

Using a bitter woman with Vince Derangement Syndrome to try and support your company

Are you literally getting worked by ironic shitposting?
>guys why are you not doing the hive mind thing I became a nazi and hate women cos you told me to, stop changing your minds
Holy fuck dude, grow a brain.

This bitch needs to get over it and let Vince induct Owen into the only hall of fame that matters.

>He's right, you know.
no, this faggot is never right. If you repost junkie, jobbernation, garret, GoC, aewbotches or any other wrestling bad faither, you need psychiatric help and immediate sectioning.

GET HELP.

>does not want to work with a company whose negligence killed her husband, swept everything under the rug and offered no help
wow I can't believe she might have a negative opinion on wwe

the fickle old homosexual killed her husband

Vince derangement syndrome doesn't exist, you made it up for a posting gimmick.

It's been 23 years, she needs to get over it. Time heals all wounds.

cultist seething

I'm sure the respect of the Brodie Lee tribute show facilitated talks with Martha. Even if she had no clue about the current product/the buisness, she can realize it at the base level. Hell, my gf who thinks wrestling is fucking stupid teared up at the conclusion of the show.

>Dude just forgive the people that killed the love of your life, get over it lmao
They didn't total her car, user

this would be fucking amazing

You killed him Ojama? Wow you should be arrested then.
It clearly does as seen by Ojama and the workrate mark community.