IT’S UP!

Attached: 7C73DA70-B12B-463B-B4A1-4E5C35E1EB09.jpg (828x1094, 451.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/14ALUJWjOZc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>IT'S UP!

Attached: worfan.png (600x800, 21.07K)

>The shilling
They should just play AEW commercials for an hour. This is pathetic.

Kek every time bro! Just classic. Just classic, epic and funny. Literally never gets old haha! Keep doing you man. Every time. Fucking hell. Lmao.

vocaroobro. Where are you?

worked

Checked & Keked

Wrestling Observer Radio with a very exhausted Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer is back with a full recap of AEW Double Or Nothing, plus notes on MJF and all the rest of the weekend. A fun show as always so check it out~!

vocaroo.com/14ALUJWjOZc4

Attached: FT-4_pjUUAEJKLv.jpg (1536x2048, 1.21M)

Worked by my work

Thanks bro

based

Kek What A Bunch Of Las Vegas Elvis Impersonators

>It's not work
>Here is ten reasons why
>NOT THE WORK!
>source: trust me

SRS buried

thanks a bunch.

What did they say?

Ticket is fake. They had someone to check airport database or something. no mjf there. Then they went to 10 minutes how thing totally wasnt work

>Magoo and Chico had some airport staff violate MJF's privacy and and get data that he never had a seat booked on the plane

Alvarez
>For sure, it started out as a real, and how quick it turned out into a work was... Probably right after there was word there was a boarding flight.
Meltzer
>I'm gonna think so. I mean, it's like... I can say... That Tony was working all day long... Constantly... So... On stuff that he didn't... And, you know. You thought he was gonna have a break... And he didn't have a break, right... I mean, that much we know, right? We can say that...
Alvarez
>Yes

What did they mean by this?

>what is journalism

>Then they went to 10 minutes how thing totally wasnt work
Cause it wasn't, retard lol
And they explained very well why it wasn't

It means that they what was going on and won't give all the info. Hence why Dave specifically said MJF was not in the building yet. He knew that the match was on (Tony prob told him) but knew that saying he wasn't there yet, or not spotted would get the match more hype. They probably already know the status of MJF (full on work, benched until contract dispute clear or whatever)

Sounds like gibberish to me

My interpretation is that It means that Tony talked to MJF early on in the day and thought they reached an agreement, but then MJF pulled an even bigger pincer on him, changed his mind, and wanted more money. Tony probably eventually gave him what he wanted or they haggled to somewhere in between.

I think he either got a raise with no extension or a ludicrous amount of money for this with extension.

>If it was a work, you'd do it all in this very particular way that would tip off everyone that it was a work.

Attached: magoo.jpg (220x288, 22.11K)

It sounded backpedaling more to me.

is this power of autism?

What was actually gained from this "work"? Can you answer that?

mjf is biggest heel in AEW. Warpig is biggest babyface in aew. Tony and AEW are mega babyfaces

It got tons of online buzz for the show for 24 hours straight too

>Tony is a babyface for further contracting a guy that went AWOL on them and cost them money and pissed off not just fans but also meet and greet organizers
Nope. Ok, try again lol. You're gonna be here for a while.