Shouldn't we hope this gets cancelled? I feel bad for New Japan bros having to deal with our shit tbqh. Realistically...

Shouldn't we hope this gets cancelled? I feel bad for New Japan bros having to deal with our shit tbqh. Realistically, no guy of theirs should job to the Punk we saw tonight.

Attached: FQ1BfDYVEAATSxL.jpg (900x506, 149.26K)

It's ok, mate. It will be nearly all tag matches with designated fall guys. The embarrassment will be minimized.

jamals are so attention-starved

I hope so

If we at least get Hiromu vs Darby or Tanahashi vs Christian singles I can tolerate the rest being tag matches

it will be worse than any njpw big show by a considerable margin. also the aew guys will get mogged hard just like the noah guys did, where they looked like shindy wrestlers in comparison. although i imagine most representatives will be ex njpw guys like trent+chuck/archer because it makes more sense than jungle boy or darby (who would both be badly exposed)

>t. thinks Gedo is booking the show for some reason

>implying Tanahashi is in any better shape

>Implying Christian is even gonna be on the show
kek

>Tanahashi Vs Christian
>in a singles match
The people on this board are so fucking delusional

Tanahashi just had a, bare minimum, 4.75 star match with Ishii. Punk hasn't had anything above 3.75 since returning.
So, yeah, he is. By a long shot.

christianfags are retarded

>t. thinks new japan would allow the inter promotion booking change for AEW after half a century of being consistent

Christian meme asides, do you think Takahashi is a flippy spotty guy? Cause if so there's say better options (DOUKI, for example) Or do you just want Darby vs arguably tthe biggedt Junior?

People that don't watch get mega filtered by the "Timebomb" crazy guy gimmick and think Takahashi is this hardcore guy lol

Darby v DOUKI in some sort of hardcore match would be cool. Darby can get a win, too.

lol you trannies are in for such a rude awakening
Also, enjoy half the card being STRONG guys.

He was at one point, right when he came back from Mexico and was doing the huge Senton to the outside.
Arguarbly his best self desu.

NTA but he is. Helps that he was, at some point in his life, fit.

>Christian
how fucking delusional are you people? dude cant even get a decent pop when he comes out lmao

Yeah, but then he broke his neck. I'd say he's a better worker now anyways.

Maybe.
To be honest, I don't really like Takahashi as a match guy.
I like his whole schtick and how he plays to the crowd and whatnot, but between like Despy, Ishimori and Takahashi, I'll just pick the other two almost every time

>I don't really like Takahashi as a match guy.
I think he's very good.
>but between like Despy, Ishimori and Takahashi, I'll just pick the other two almost every time
Oh, same here. Those two are even better.

If they do Tanahashi against anybody, it's gonna be Moxley

It’s gonna be KENTA jobbing to punk and kenta is over 40 and was a NOAH guy most of his career so nu Japan won’t really care about jobbing him out to another company

Yeah I mean, I just think Takahashi is a very uh like one note guy.
I dunno, maybe I'm just too harsh on him.

Do the people that keep saying "KENTA" realize he's injured? He's probably not even making the G1.

CM Punk will be IWGP hebbyq before the end of the year.

lmfao

cope