Rate Double or Nothing right now

Rate Double or Nothing right now

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000664742270.jpg (1860x1240, 349.28K)

Card was predictable as fuck but it was still an alright show. 6 no millys/10.

Shit/10
Wasted 5 fucking hours on this unentertaining piece of dog shit card!
And inb4
>e-drone
No faggots not an e-drone.

10/10
chuds are pissed

Attached: 4CCE734A-C6CB-4F5C-8C0E-4F97AEF212FA.jpg (828x1716, 916.19K)

3/10. Everything they could have done right they fucked up (tag title match, MJF/Wardlow match being overshadowed by MJF shooted work), the card was so forgettable that I already forgot most of the card mere hours after viewing, and the main event was a massive embarrassment for everybody involved, moreso than sparklers. The only match that I actually enjoyed was the Anarchy in the Arena match which was fucking amazing, 10 stars to everyone involved.

Attached: 1653881493888.jpg (1200x675, 92.45K)

Sports Entertainment is better than what wrestling has become

so you're pissed u nigger chud we get it already

3/10 if it wasn't for the Anarchy match which in itself was a cluster fuck camera wise, it'd be lower. The card itself had potential but a lot of shit went wrong from the order of the matches to the amount of botches to just being predictable. This was probably the worst pay per view they've done.

Not good 4/10
HoB v Death Triangle and Anarchy was great tho

>MJF vs Wardlow
DUD
>Hardys vs Bucks
2 1/2 wasn't anything special
>Jade vs Anna
>six man tag
>Cole vs Joe
>Britt vs Ruby
2 3/4 Britt looked awful
>other six man
didn't watch it
>KOR vs Darby
3 3/4 Darby nearly killed himself, again
>Rosa vs Deeb
3 it was painfully average
>Anarchy in the Arena
5 if you like yardtard shit, I personally don't care for deathmatch brawl retarded gimmick matches so I thought it just okay, theme playing most of the match reminded me of ECW so that was neat. Still a complete mess but I know thats the point so whatever.
>three way tag title
3 3/4
I though the match was fine but the show had way too many tag matches already
>Hangman vs Punk
3 it was sloppy, mostly because of Punk, and the show was too long leading up to it, also teasing Hangman going heel when people are already booing both guys and there's zero heat in the match was just shitty booking. Punk looked terrible and Page being built as a star for 2 years now means nothing, BOOKER OF THE YEAR!

4/10

i give it a nothing because i didn't watch LMAO

Bad but I see lots of people online saying it was one of the best PPVs so maybe I'm just not the demographic anymore

0 outta fucking 10 cause the only fucker I was pulling for all night to win was Starks. Everything else about this show was so fucking mediocre.

I don't watch gayEW, but based on the webms and gifs posted + the results sounds like it was a strong 3, weak 4/10

I can't. Didn't watch it.

MJF vs Wardlow: WARDLOW/10
it was okay. powerbomb isn't enough for me

Hardys vs Bucks: 3/10
get Jeff some help

Adam Cole vs Samoa Joe: 6/10
just okay

Britt Baker vs Ruby Soho: 5/10
Soho actually really sucks

Death Triangle vs House of Black: 8/10
flippy fun high impact lucha libre and spooky Julia finish

Anna Jay vs Jade Cargill: overbookedshit/10
Stokely could have had a much better debut by involving him in the finish proper
there were SEVEN run ins

Sammy Tay & Kaz vs Sky Page & PVZ: 8/10
Kazarian helped this with his storytelling and Sammy kicked Tay hard which was great

Darby Allin vs Kyle O'Reilly: lilnigga/10
almost killed himself and still loses once again so fucking stupid and pointless

Thunder Rosa vs Deeb: 6/10 classic puro you can see the influences of Dustin Rhodes

"Anarchy in the Arena" match: WILDTHING/10
Match of the night not even close

Starks & Hobbs vs Lee & Swerve vs Jurassic Express: 5/10
the jungle bros don't get me to pop when they win because their finishes always suck shit

CM Punk vs "Hangman" Page: 6/10
Hangman had to carry CM Punk hard. thats all you need to know. this match needed something anything at all to get it over.
nothing except yet another Bret Hart cosplay from "Happy to be here" PG Junk.

Aewtists are everywhere, make no mistake the show was mediocre garbage

Anarchy in the Arena saved that PPV

Attached: file.png (333x375, 100.51K)

>Adam Cole vs Samoa Joe: 6/10
>just okay
You do realize 6/10 is above average, which is 5/10

Wait they did Hardyz vs Bucks? What was the build up? I thought Jeff was still wrestling singles.

Didn't watch out of 10.

TOO FUCKING LONG

I rate it a resounding nothing

slightly above average is still just okay to me because I just don't care about Cole. the match itself though was better than average.
anyone with a brain cell knew Cole was winning and he doesn't do anything in the ring that's very special. but he is a draw and he is over so therefore the match is better than average.

I don't know about the build they just mentioned how they've met twice in RoH but thats it and it felt very lacking as to why they were wrestling or why we should care.