The Rock was 40 years old when he won the title in 2012

>The Rock was 40 years old when he won the title in 2012
>Punk complained
>43 year old Punk just won the AEW world title
lmao

Attached: 1597837768554.jpg (1280x720, 599.93K)

Punk is fulltime though

its ok when phil steals spots just like he did in ufc.

>MUST. DEFEND. BILLIONAIRE.

Punk is on every week

/thread

Why is phil crying like a bitch?
I thought he was a heel

he's crying because they fucked up so many god damn spots jesus christ that crowd was forgiving, maybe just excited that it was finally over.

Anybody got the tweet where Rocky buried him about not drawing in his entire life what Rock draws in one night?

Attached: E9PRD1QXsAIAgSB.jpg (1170x604, 317.52K)

>then
More like The Retard

LMAO REALLY

The Rock is also an actual draw.

Hangmans reign was lackluster
And there is quite literally nobody in AEW who would be ready to have the belt, outside of Punk and, you know this to be true, look inside your hearts, Christian.

The Rock is rich enough to change the dictionary, ya jabroni

Punk didn't complain, he said he was fine with losing the title to the Rock but he wanted a rematch at Wrestlemania, that's all he wanted. Either the match or time off, he was fine with either. Also the main problem at the time with booking, was that every single one of these shitters appeared, beat him and then leave so he was left with no one to work with, THAT was the issue.

>but he wanted a rematch at Wrestlemania
Which he did not deserve. He was a lucky he even got to share a ring with the Rock at all let alone at the Royal Rumble.

>Why cant we build new stars?
>I dunno lets not worry about it and book Hunters buddies to limp out and scare all the modern jobbers of today
>Why have people stopped watching since we jobbed everyone out to two people nobody liked for 20 years?

I wonder if any of that had an effect

Phil has always been a hypocrite

>I wonder if any of that had an effect
don't need to wonder since tony is booking all of hunter's new buddies like cole and joe all over the show lmao

Rock drew more as a part timer than Punk working full time