*Fails to get the three count on Jericho after the Busaikku Knee to the Steel Chair right on his head*

>*Fails to get the three count on Jericho after the Busaikku Knee to the Steel Chair right on his head*
>*Proceeds to get BTFO*
>*On a fucking 5 on 5 match*
I don't think this is good booking.

Attached: images.jpg (1080x1440, 454.62K)

Bryan is the best wrestler on their roster but he has to play second fiddle to Punk, Moxley and half of the NXT rejects

Bryan's run on AEW has been depressing. They rushed a main event run for him in a week. And now his stock keeps getting lower by the month.

He's the babyface in peril of the BCC and apparently the fall guy as well lol

That was bothering me too. Even in matches with Yuta, he's always the one getting fucked on trying to go for the tag. I thought Tony was a ROH mark.

Bryan is a rape victim

Attached: breaking-news.png (1280x688, 742.98K)

Because guys like Punk are huge self-marks who are likely always in Tony's ear about how they should be booked. Bryan doesn't care. He just wants to have some fun and be able to work New Japan at some point. He's not interested in being The Guy in AEW.

Too many beans; not enough steak.

Can't believe Chris Jericho is still a big part of AEW. He's too old.

>Doesn't tap out
>Has to be choked into unconsciousness with the turnbuckle
>By two guys at once

Chris Jericho still kicked out of the knee to the chair.

Bump

Durr

D-BRY is a jobber and deserves to be one

kill everyone who criticizes AEW

I wouldn't know. I skipped that match. I skip anything involving Jericho ever since Stadium Stampede and the MJF musical number.

That's not his primary finish.

Nah you are

you could go back

he is going over kingston and jericho, maybe even hager, in the upcoming months on his way to challenging punk. he will be okay.

>the Busaikku Knee
Wtf I've been calling it the psycho knee this entire time