Women Can't Run The Buisness

Women Can't Run The Buisness

Attached: Stephanie.jpg (1064x1005, 432.65K)

see, I knew that whole "family shit" was a front

The absolute state of the womeme's revolution

Because she got a bachelor's degree and was instantly given a high ranking position in a billion dollar company. It's not really surprising that she was bad at her job. WWE was always years behind other companies when it came to their public image and marketing. Even now, they basically just try to copy everything Disney does and they come off as cheap and sterilized.

She also broke corporate kayfabe to an embarrassing degree. She literally said that "philanthropy is the future of marketing." Not just exposing her business. Exposing all the businesses.

Bill gates most hated man in the world on the internet in the 90s. Known as a bully and a brutal business thief. Give away a few dollars and now he's a worldwide hero to most.

this bitch has been killing the wwe. Vince is too good of a dad

>She literally said that "philanthropy is the future of marketing."
She quoted a guy who said that.
Also that guy was correct.

Did I say she was wrong? She said shit that corporate cocksuckers only say amongst themselves. Hence the "exposing the business" part.

>She literally said that "philanthropy is the future of marketing."
She's right tho

Steph replaced a woman that was running things just fine before though

user literally said she "broke corporate kayfabe." No shit that she's right. Wrestling fans really are drooling retards with no capacity for reading comprehension.

Business womeme don’t care about their family, hell, the men themselves barely do.

When she said it, she was. Now most people see right through the bullshit.

>nepotism is bad unless we're the ones doing it
I hate "investors" so fucking much

womeme don't know how to run businesses, unless it's some entrepreneur woman making hand baskets or selling her ass on only fans

she was so hot in that pic

>Gets a marketing degree
>Made head of creative

WELL YOU SEE, STEPHANIE....

Attached: RAW_1058_Photo_003.jpg (642x361, 26K)

The average IQ of a poster on this board is 70, I know what you meant user.

kek

She should be punished for being a stupid cunt

Attached: 528FA54D-EF13-4C73-9F39-829BD9A7C740.jpg (1024x543, 65.54K)

Chyna keeps on winning from beyond the grave.