No matter how many anti-AEW threads you make, no matter how many false flags of empty criticism...

No matter how many anti-AEW threads you make, no matter how many false flags of empty criticism, no matter how many of Gareth's twitter screencaps you post -- I will never turn against AEW because of you. I will only turn on AEW if I start disliking it.

I just wanted you to know that all of your efforts are wasted. The countless hours you spend devoted to this feckless console war will be accounted empty and bitter chapters of your pathetic lives when the curtain lowers on you.

Attached: 1632499705996.png (501x641, 249.47K)

no idea who gareth is. gareth bayol likes wrestling?

nah that's you

It will only get better if it's criticized cultist.

Genuine criticism is easily parsed from the empty trumpeting of a retard's console war posting. It's a maybe 1 genuine criticism per 99 retard console war posts and you know it, faggot.

Based AEW loyalist.

YA SEE KLOPP IN THIS BUSINESS PEOPLE LIKE YOU DON'T GET TO BE 5 TIME CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINNERS

Attached: 533933054.0.jpg (1200x800, 108.3K)

When the criticism is completely contextualless bullshit or outright lies like
>Durr AEW collapsed the moment Hangman won the belt
Nobody takes it seriously

I enjoy shitting on AEW so I don't care

>No matter how many anti-AEW threads you make, no matter how many false flags of empty criticism, no matter how many of Gareth's twitter screencaps you post -- I will never turn against AEW because of you
I don't care if you stop liking it or not, that's not the point. The point is to get you little reddit loving faggots to seethe and make posts like the one you just made and so far it's working like a charm :^)

Attached: 1653743504057.gif (498x498, 3.47M)

Actually I would argue that the console warring makes it harder to genuinely criticize AEW, or for AEW to be criticized. When you know most people are just shitposting us vs. them stuff, it's easy to dismiss all criticism you read and the valid criticism gets caught up with the console warring.
>"heh, worked these trannies today"
>*logs off after 16 hours of shitposting*
>*dies alone*
Damn you really got us

lmao based

seething

huh? what u mean?

Meanwhile in reality your top guy is no showing the PPV

You could go on reddit where AEW is praised endlessly but you spend your time here seething because people don't like your Indy tranny show

No million?

>>*logs off after 16 hours of shitposting*
Seething
I doubt I spend more than 2 hours total on here daily

Go back

Kek what a bitch

Kill yourself, Ojama.

it's just like this but he'll post "N-N-NO, U!" just to play it cool