Lets have an honest discussion on NXT

Is it good? What do you like and dislike about it? Who will actually be successful out of it?

Attached: tiff2.webm (704x400, 2.85M)

Nikitta Lyons is so far her knee broke

Is it good? What do you like

Attached: 1249010901909152901509125091529.png (768x768, 963.93K)

FAT

Attached: 1652864410161.gif (75x60, 126.25K)

>Is it good?
Yeah
>What do you like and dislike about it?
I like the women and dislike that tranny.
>Who will actually be successful out of it?
Bron

Attached: FQ4MyWXaQAAmgpW.jpg (483x1004, 123.15K)

NXT 2.0 sucks. It’s not wrestling. The ratings have dropped since HBGay replaced Triple H. Drop the rainbow colors and bring back the black and gold brand. Make it about wrestling again like it once was.

Attached: A8DD3A6D-1872-4D5A-906E-75D36A415B73.png (984x444, 585.47K)

I unironically love the 180 WWE did when it comes to NXT. The cheesy and gimmicky character work is surprisingly refreshing and there's no more150-lbs kickpad kevins running around being "badass".

A lot of promising wrestlers as well. I could see Bron, Carmelo, Toxic Attraction, Tony D, Waller, Solo and Ikemen Jiro doing really good on the main roster

It's a TV show where wrestlers who have no business being on TV work extremely choreographed 6 minute matches, and nobody under the age of 60 watches it. The question is, why are the geriatrics still there?

Its great. I like the characters, i like the sexy women, i like that the men look like theyve actually been inside a gym, i like the decor of the arena, i like all the pretty colors, i like that people come and go and its never questioned (by me). Its great. Its really the only wrestling worth watching

>I like the women and dislike that tranny.
*SO* close to a perfect women's division and they just had to drop a fucking Charles lookalike tranny in to ruin it.

what the fuck is this take? You shouldn't typically go much longer than 6 minutes on tv anyway as there's no point and it's a good way to give the green wrestlers experience, which is what NXT is all about

God I love NXT 2.0
Can't wait for next Tuesday!

>Giving wrestlers 1(one) 6(six) minute match a week tops is what NXT is all about
then NXT is an abject failure, because that is an abhorrent way to develop talent. Young wrestlers need ring time. We're talking about hundreds of matches a year levels of ring time. At the current pace, Nikkita Lyons will be a good WWE superstar by the time she turns 50

Nikkita is a terrible example. She debuted in 2018.

Have sex

>Young wrestlers need ring time
True and I'm sure they're getting it in the PC, but tv is not the place for that. It's way more beneficial to have quick matches and feature more character work, as that is a lot harder to drill behind the scenes. They're doing a decent job because even green talent like Nikkita is already looking more comfortable between the ropes than Britt Baker

I enjoy the show. It's a lot like Hogan/New Generation era WWF. Everyone has a gimmick or a character and there's a lot of new talent. It's also nice to see people who actually look like wrestlers. It's totally different than any other show out there right now.

They have around 10 people who I think are going to be main roster acts. There's no telling what happens from there though as Vince is a weird dude and WWE booking sucks. Bron, Tony D, The Creed Brothers, Tiff Stratton, Cora Jade, Nikkita Lyons, Andre Chase, Grayson Waller, Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams should all make it to the main roster.

I will quit if Sarray gets fired

hello based

>even green talent like Nikkita
Nikkita debuted in 2018

I want to see Gigi shoot punch Cora's lights out. Fucking poser bitch deserves to be laying in a pool of her own blood. Hopefully Gigi gives her a concussion too.