Tony Khan admits he accepted the ROH selling price without negotiating. What a fucking money mark

Tony Khan admits he accepted the ROH selling price without negotiating. What a fucking money mark.

Attached: image_2022-05-26_143108644.png (839x62, 8.61K)

Kinda based he buys shitty indy feds like its some bullshit on amazon at 3 AM

Yummy truncated story for the sake of explaining what happened, but it does not contain all of the facts. You don’t just buy a company over the phone, there were many steps not mentioned on the way to actually creating a contract and you are a mark for thinking this is all that happened.

he probably bought RoH on amazon

what a fucking mark

>Tony Khan casually buys wrestling feds like I buy big tittied Tifa mousepads off Wish
kinda based

Stop replying to yourself you freak

Attached: F5C79C14-B7E2-4A84-9427-52D5BF933478.jpg (1284x180, 64.6K)

ya seethe wagie?

>troon cope
dilate

Dumbass mark.

Must be nice to have so much money that haggling is just an unnecessary inconvenience

KWAB OUTED

>corporate law is cope
ask me how I know that you stack shelves for a living

>corporate law
>fails to cite a single law

That could be that they offered a good price, more than he'd probably be able to talk them down to, but it happen instantly which lets him get to work on making it a product faster.

Dude's a fucking retard. ROH isn't worth anything. He should have just refused and bled them out until they were fucking begging him to buy.

kek what a fucking failure of a businessman deserves to be carny'd

Not him but do you unironically think that you buy a business over the phone? Acquisition of a business is covered under corporations law and you’re a retard.

But does he have to shove it down our throats now?! Sick of seeing ROH nobodies on every AEW show now.

>no laws cited
I accept your surrender.

>millionaire buys stuff because he can
and this is wrong, why?

Next time you pack my bags, keep the hard products and the soft products in separate bags