It has been 10 years since this business changing moment happened

It has been 10 years since this business changing moment happened

Attached: hiroshi-tanahashi-vs-kazuchika-okada-nb-12.png (1366x768, 861.96K)

Nobody knows who these fisheyes are

30 years actually

I'm not ignorant to my own interests so I know.

When NJPW well and truly died. Tanahashi was the poison and Okada was the sword. We went from Hashimoto and Takada to this.

*sigh*

NJPW was going into the trash thanks to Inoki's favourites and especially his terrible booking, it took actual certified draws to reverse the situation.

Attached: 1_d7YtuCGKfIHn8kYyXu8tJQ (1).jpg (734x496, 35.93K)

It was really cool, wonder if any current young lions could have made it believable if they were in Okada's spot

God Inokiism was a cancer. They fucking KILLED Nagata.

It's Gook1 & Gook2, 5'3 and the tall one is 5'6 and a half.

>his terrible booking
Inoki wasn't the booker, ya mark

Unfortunately not. Apparently, Umino isn't improving very much.

>Umino
>current Young Lion

>business changing moment
Literally no one knows who either of these people are or what happened

Only true retard savants can step up like that. I don't think any of the current young lions dropped out of school to go train in mexico.

He's about the same age as Okada was when he won his first title, granted NJPW is now so full of talent that making these comparisons is dumb, it wouldn't surprise if they try an Okada 2.0 with him, that's why he is still in excursion and i'll bet he'll stay there for a long time too.

>that's why he's still in excursion
Probably more of a COVID thing, it really fucked up all the excursions

He can come back anytime, they'll keep him there since NJPW is probably planning something bigger for him, it doesn't make sense to have him debut soon without some surprise factor.

Okada mogs most western wrestlers in height.

goku vs toyota happened a decade ago? damn...

Whoever made this chart fucking sucks I can't tell which year is which on the graph.

Stop replying to bots

Attached: 1578424827540.jpg (1200x674, 201.86K)

I only replied to one

Based Tsuruta

kek jamals really believe this. shindy midget retards like the cucks and faggy osmegma are not wrestlers