Why should Hangman win?

Why should Hangman win?
Why should Punk win?

Attached: CM-Punk-Hangman-Page-AEW-Double-or-Nothing-645x370.jpg (645x370, 57.65K)

I don't know but this feud fucking sucks

I dont actually watch AEW but Hangman because I assume he doesnt slaughter millions of babies amounting to a death toll worse than the alleged death toll of the Holocaust

Both of them are liberal cucks actually

Kek this is the main event of their biggest show of the year. Punk is without question the worst investment a wrestling promotor has ever made.

>Hangman's pros:
Very good matches; Lots of fans want to get behind him after the long chase.

>Punk pros:
Much better at putting together a programme that feels world title level; He is still more well known, so him being champ would bring some prestige and attention; Should mean a heel turn, and he has a lot of potentially interesting partners for feuds than as a face; Baked in feud with MJF, so it gives him a clear and compelling path to to championship scene; At this point in his career the sooner you do it the better if you're ever gonna do it, and he's been there long enough now that it can feel earned.

Cuck Man is turning heel during the match and getting buried deep. Tony wasn't happy about the abortion shirt

Punk should win because Hangman has been a fart in the wind as champion. Page isn't ready to be the guy.

>Why should Hangman win?
Cos Punk is fucking old and should only be transitional world champ.

>Why should Punk win?
Cos Hangman is clearly still not ready for the main event scene.

>promotor

Sirs...

>the main event of their biggest show of the year
all out

>all out
But enough about the fans.

i don't care about these geeks so I won't watch them

>Why should Hangman win?
Because he is not CM Punk
>Why should Punk win?
He shouldn't FUCK CM PUNK

My only hope is that a botch puts Punk in a wheelchair for life.

>Why should Hangman win?
only reason i can think of is to continue to establish him as a main event guy and face of the company
>Why should Punk win?
much bigger name, better promo, more recognizable, and their next big show is in his him home town

>Why should Hangman win?
Honestly? Sunk cost fallacy. He's been over as fuck since day 1 of course. But they've put so much into him and this is really his first marquis feud. Having him lose now after that long chase and mediocre reign would be the definition of a wet fart.
>Why should Punk win?
He's a better promo which means he could build up feuds more adequately. He's a bigger draw compared to Hangman, his debut got more attention and hype than just about anything Hangman has done. Not saying Punk is some big needle mover or anything, just compared to Hanger.

Punk will win because he's still be biggest ticket seller in the company. Hangman is better when it comes to match quality but him being the champ doesn't really fit his gimmick. He will lose and go on to join the Bucks vs Atom Smol program.

Counterpoint: Rumour is All Out is in Chicago again. With forbidden door taking up a month of time, I could see them having Punk rematch him in Chicago and this isn't the end of the feud, but the start.

In Chicago at all out that is.

>Why should Punk win?
>Why should the GOAT win?
>Why should we watch pro wrestling?

Seething copeletti

Neither should win, give curry man the belt brother

It's Hangmans first actual defense with build and against an established name.
Considering they need Hangman in the future it would be almost a burial if he lost to an ex WWE guy that hasn't wrestled in 7 years and is in his 40s

Attached: hangmaam vs cuckman.jpg (680x764, 141.98K)

Tony should tell all his guys that they represent his company and it's unprofessional to make political statements on a wrestling show. It doesn't matter which side they're for, because it will alienate half the audience, and people watch wrestling to get away from all the bullshit.