Doesn't have title defense at Double or Nothing but TBS champion do

>doesn't have title defense at Double or Nothing but TBS champion do
LMAO

Attached: AEW KWAB Champion.jpg (1200x675, 416.62K)

Everything past Miro has been a disaster for that belt. Bin it, promote the FTW to midcard and finally do something with it.

this. It's pretty sad desu.
Cody, Darby and Miro were the best champions. I'm not gonna say Lee because the guy barely had a run, though he did have some good matches with it. But damn, what a downfall for the belt.

Seeing both AEW and WWE both handle the midcard title poorly is heartbreaking, man. How did motherfucking Impact and ROH handled midcard titles better than them?

Good morning Sir

Sammy had a good run until Cody got it for a 3rd time because...he just needed to OK!?

That's because his first run was a baby face run, he was kinda the Underdog, especially since the storyline he was involved in before was leaving Jericho's stable because of MJF, then taking down MJF with Jericho. It was perfect storyline for Sammy. You can blame Cody, but the fans just started to turn on Sammy, I'm assuming because of the real life stuff and calling Conti a homewrecker.

>Good morning Sir

Attached: IMG_20220414_151206.jpg (313x375, 43.3K)

Cody was given the belt when he wasn't under contract but they still try to pretend it was all Cody's fault, even though the feud was good and Sammy went from cooled off to over as fuk when he won it back. Sadly the fans instantly turned on Sammy since Cody was gone and they needed a new guy to 'legit hate'. If Cody was still there they would love Sammy and talk all about him having a GOAT run and they're so glad he took it off Cody.

It’s become a joke title
Hasn’t been defended on ppv since all out

This title is stuck so deep in the Sammy/Scorpio quagmire that I kinda just want them to have a battle royal for the belt and they're the first two to get dropped. Perhaps at the same time by a returning Miro, for extra pottery points.

People don't like the obnoxious shit, that's all. If he wasn't doing that, people would still like him.

>had 2 TNT titles with him when he first won it not even 2 months ago
>someone destroys one of them and suddenly that's supposed to be a big angle about not having a belt
They really don't think these things through

Nah the whole debacle with the intermin champ and it being hot potatoed just soured it for everyone. Cody could have probably have had another good run if he kept it after the ladder match and sammy leaned into being a heel anyway since there was still that irrational hatred against him and tay conti and he could have had the belt for a while. I don’t even remember who sammy fought between then and scorpio sky because it had just become so meaningless. It was the afo guys and darby apparently but I had to look it up. Scorpio himself also doesn’t do the title any favors because he hardly gets a chance to defend it

They literally said that they put the other one in ATT's trophy case.

It has been defended to death the last few months to the point they're playing hot potato with the fucking thing now and you still want more defenses? why?

literally no one on earth wants to see this scorpio and sammy shit continue.

There was literally no reason for Cody to be a threepeat champ

Why do obese smarks whine about the IC title but not this one?

it's unbelievable how every belt is being booked so bad at the same time

>do something with it
That kind of defeats the whole purpose of the belt since it's not supposed to be real

No there wasn’t. Nor was there a reason for sammy to be three time champ either. Or Scorpio two time